Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 10-01-2007, 07:21 PM   #161
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

still 2 weeks away guys.. dont look ahead

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2007, 07:56 PM   #162
Henry_VIII

Henry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
I'd like to point out that I didn't start a vBookie for game 1 and our D gave up 35 points.

Since then I've started one for every game and the D just keeps getting better. By my estimation, if I keep it up... Buffalo will score 0 points next Monday and the Patriots will score negative points.

Now that would be very very bad. if Excel 2007 can't handle arithmetic that equal numbers close to 65534 and 65535, there is a realistic chance that the NFL software would represent -10 points as an unsigned int, or 65526 points. Frankly, I'm not willing to take that chance.
Henry_VIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 09:52 AM   #163
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

I kinda want us to lose to Buffalo this week that way will be pissed off against NE. Just imagine the practices after a Bills lost leading up to the Pats game.

But then again, I don't want us to lose at all, especially since the Bills game is on Monday Night.

Contact Me
Old 10-03-2007, 10:42 AM   #164
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
I kinda want us to lose to Buffalo this week that way will be pissed off against NE. Just imagine the practices after a Bills lost leading up to the Pats game.

But then again, I don't want us to lose at all, especially since the Bills game is on Monday Night.
better game plan:

1. Beat the socks off of the Bills

2. Play your hearts out and beat the Pats

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 11:27 AM   #165
Darth Ape
Banned

Darth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to behold

The line of bodies forms to the left.

RIP Rex Grossman
RIP Mark Bulger
Darth Ape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 05:07 PM   #166
alby
Guru

Sike, trust me--I want us to beat the Bills. But i want us to DOMINATE the patriots more. Gosh, I would love to see that. Shut Brady/Moss/Bellicek up.

(and I'm a patriots fan!)

Contact Me

Last edited by alby; 10-03-2007 at 05:08 PM.
Old 10-03-2007, 05:18 PM   #167
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

I really hope we beat the New England Cheaters.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 05:25 PM   #168
alby
Guru

I want us to manhandle those patriots.

Contact Me
Old 10-03-2007, 05:44 PM   #169
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

I want TNew to manhandle Moss.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
Old 10-03-2007, 07:54 PM   #170
alby
Guru

If you look at the Brady/Moss touchdowns this year, it is all off of time/speed from the offensive line and Randy Moss's foot speed. I believe Newman has the pure speed to stay with Moss, it is up to Ware and company to disrupt the time that NE's offensive line provides. None of Moss's touchdowns are off of those rediculous jumpballs that he was so well known for in Minnesota.

Contact Me
Old 10-03-2007, 11:58 PM   #171
ty
Diamond Member

I wanna see TNew shut him down.

Old 10-04-2007, 12:18 AM   #172
ty
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Ape
The line of bodies forms to the left.

RIP Rex Grossman
RIP Mark Bulger
Bulger is officially RIP now =D

Official Opposing QB's that The Cowboys have Benched Count (Includes the last 2 minutes a game): 4

Old 10-04-2007, 12:51 AM   #173
alby
Guru

Imagine if we knocked Tom Brady out........................................

Contact Me
Old 10-04-2007, 01:36 AM   #174
ty
Diamond Member

Quote:
Imagine if we knocked Tom Brady out........................................
Then the Cowboys would be en route to the Super Bowl...

...and Tony Romo would replace Tom Brady in 'People's 50 Most Beautiful People'.

Old 10-04-2007, 01:37 AM   #175
alby
Guru

All I will point out here are the comparisons.

Brady replaces Bledsoe, wins 3 superbowls.
Romo replaces Bledsoe, wins ___________.

Contact Me
Old 10-04-2007, 01:40 AM   #176
ty
Diamond Member

Quote:
All I will point out here are the comparisons.

Brady replaces Bledsoe, wins 3 superbowls.
Romo replaces Bledsoe, wins ___________.
Gosh, I love Tony Homo.

Old 10-05-2007, 02:00 AM   #177
alby
Guru

http://dallascowboys.com/news.cfm?id...377BECA0C82AD8

henry still hurting

Contact Me
Old 10-07-2007, 10:30 AM   #178
alby
Guru

12:00am tonight will be my 5th GDT

Contact Me
Old 10-07-2007, 02:49 PM   #179
ty
Diamond Member

Quote:
12:00am tonight will be my 5th GDT
You better have it ready before 12:00am and then submit it right when the time hits.

Old 10-07-2007, 03:21 PM   #180
alby
Guru

I'll do it how I want to do it, k thanks la

Contact Me