Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 04-08-2002, 11:34 PM   #81
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

i had to pull the string on my prior comment very quickly..
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2002, 11:35 PM   #82
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

damn, couldn't beat bayliss to the punch... although he expanded.. it might be a good idea to remove your comment from the board.. mine and yours were both a little excessive
Old 04-08-2002, 11:35 PM   #83
Murphy3
Guru

it will go a long way to you receiving a better rating ...
although it's not edited because of my feelings.. simply not a good idea for either of us to piss off a mod..
no reason for either of us to receive a suspension from probably the most volitile mod
Old 04-08-2002, 11:36 PM   #84
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

it's gone.

Heh.

Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2002, 11:37 PM   #85
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

<< it will go a long way to you receiving a better rating >>

The comment? Or the edit?

Old 04-08-2002, 11:37 PM   #86
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Edit for Murph's feelings.

Bayliss the jellyfish...LOL
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2002, 11:41 PM   #87
Murphy3
Guru

the edit... the comment will go a long way towards me and you being suspended
Old 04-08-2002, 11:44 PM   #88
Bayliss

Hey Doc? I am not a jellyfish. I am an octaPUSS.

Heh. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 04-08-2002, 11:54 PM   #89
Drbio
Banned

LOL Bayliss...
Old 04-09-2002, 12:30 AM   #90
Murphy3
Guru

i'm getting serious tired head..i forgot how much a pain in the ass this is.
Old 04-09-2002, 12:30 AM   #91
grbh
Platinum Member

grbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to all

Perhaps someone can tell me what this thread has to do with the Mavs, and why it is in the Maverick discussion section.

Murphy I like most of your posts, but this is nothing more than a self congratulatory type post. The intention is absurd, the results are ridiculous.

Could someone could tell me what this post has to do with the Mavericks?

I feel pretty damn confident that if I began rating members of this board that it would be in the lounge within 20 minutes. Is there a double standard? I love this board, and wish it nothing but the best. I just hope it can keep the objectivity.

http://www.genevaschools.org/austinb...gray/platypus/
grbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2002, 12:44 AM   #92
Murphy3
Guru

grbh, point taken. I will throw in something about the mavs just to please you
Old 04-09-2002, 12:49 AM   #93
Murphy3
Guru

well, i guess you got your way.
Old 04-09-2002, 12:53 AM   #94
grbh
Platinum Member

grbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to all

No need, you may now rate away.

Seriously Murphy I am not trying to give you a hard time, but to me it is one of those situations that could get out of control.

Though I have given you a hard time in the past, I must admit to liking many of your posts and I've even foung myself in agreement with your thoughts on occassion. Since this is in the lounge and nobody will see it: Let us keep that between the two of us.

http://www.genevaschools.org/austinb...gray/platypus/
grbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2002, 01:02 AM   #95
Murphy3
Guru

it's not really a big deal
Old 04-09-2002, 01:27 AM   #96
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

here i was, braced for the bitter truth....

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-09-2002, 07:57 PM   #97
Drbio
Banned

and no rating was to be found...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
Old 04-09-2002, 09:51 PM   #98
reeds
Golden Member

reeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these parts

Murphy is just trying to piss me off again...he loves doing that..but this time, i wont fall for his childish games...im going to give him what he craves..ATTENTION.

GREAT AWSOME POST- BEST IVE EVER SEEN AT THIS SITE!!!!YOU DA MAN MURPHY
Old 04-09-2002, 09:52 PM   #99
reeds
Golden Member

reeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these parts

I rate Murphy an &quot;L&quot;

no comment as to why
Old 04-10-2002, 06:34 AM   #100
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

At least Murph could tell us who sucks the most and stop us worthlessly looking up this redundant thread.

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2002, 10:03 AM   #101
Murphy3
Guru

sorry oz..i had posted it..but it was removed
Old 10-08-2003, 09:23 PM   #102
Murphy3
Guru

Default mid-season grades, who sucks the most

i know that bumping up old threads has gotten a bad rap recently..but, check out the beginning of this thread.

for those of you that think i'm an arrogant SOB now, just take a look at me when this thread started. Sure, 99% of it is complete schtick..but, this is a thoroughly enjoyable thread
Old 10-08-2003, 09:35 PM   #103
Drbio
Banned

Default mid-season grades, who sucks the most

That was a fun thread. It certainly brought up some memories that were really spelled out in the thread. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-02-2004, 03:15 AM   #104
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice
Default RE:mid-season grades, who sucks the most

Who sucks at the end of he season ?

Best and worst ?
Old 11-26-2008, 10:54 PM   #105
Murphy3
Guru

things that go bump in the night...
just reminiscing... This site was an amazing place to be at one time... I know it still is for others.. I still enjoy it, but I don't know if we can ever recapture the cast of characters that this site had back in the first 2-3 years.. The sense of friendship and sometimes even family was obvious.. And yes, I was the drunk uncle that everyone kinda tolerated for no apparent reason.
Old 11-27-2008, 01:38 AM   #106
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

rep++ for Chef Ed's score.. heheheh...
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 11:11 AM   #107
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

ha ha, it's amazing how so few things change. Murph is still an ass, but we love him. I'm probably a solid 8 or 9 on the scale, but the game day threads give me a tired head so i avoid them.

Here's to the core group of this board. Some have left, and we miss them. And those that stayed should be respected.

And Chef Ed may have gone, but we have another #1 to take his place - 92bdad.
Old 11-03-2015, 11:32 PM   #108
Murphy3
Guru

Bump... I'll have to try and find the other ratings thread.
Old 12-02-2015, 10:15 PM   #109
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

I'm still here, occasionally!