Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 03-21-2001, 08:34 AM   #1
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

This board is now using e-mail verification to prevent users from creating [multiple] accounts using invalid addresses. Each time someone joins, the system will automatically generate a password and e-mail it to the address specified during the initial sign-up process. New users won't be able to access the board until they receive the password.

Once logged in, they can then change it to whatever they want (something easier to memorize, for example).
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-09-2001, 11:00 PM   #2
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Flying Tiger will become famous soon enoughFlying Tiger will become famous soon enough

I first signed up with the name Michael Finley, but I never got an email with the password. But when I did Flying Tiger, It sent one to me very quickly.
Old 04-10-2001, 10:55 AM   #3
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Oh DJ, Your newest member zk18. I told him about this board at the VGM board. Talked to him last night and he said he never got a password through e-mail. He also said he may have got it and lost it. I don't know if it's possible for you to send him another e-mail or not, but if you can would ya. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Or maybe he'll find it and show up later. He told me he would.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2001, 11:02 AM   #4
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

I just sent him the info. Thanks for the notice Rob!
Old 04-10-2001, 11:03 AM   #5
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

No prob. Now maybe I'll have someone who'll join me in the Fantasy board [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] .

Old 04-12-2001, 03:35 PM   #6
Flying Tiger
Golden Member

Flying Tiger will become famous soon enoughFlying Tiger will become famous soon enough

I might next season. It just sounds too complicated.
Old 04-12-2001, 04:12 PM   #7
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

It's not. It's rather easy really. And there's alot of luck involved too.

Old 04-13-2001, 04:24 PM   #8
LAM0015
Banned

LAM0015 is on a distinguished road

fantasy board?
does it involve martina hingis..mia hamm?
LAM0015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2001, 12:01 AM   #9
djb
Administrator

E-mail verification has been disabled for the time being. Too many people have reported problems with it (ie, not receiving their password via e-mail after signing up). I'll re-activate it if I find a fix for the problem.