Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 03-04-2001, 12:57 AM   #1
dallmav

dallmav is on a distinguished road

The Nuggets played the fourth quarter without leading scorer Antonio McDyess, who partially dislocated his left kneecap late in the first half. McDyess, who played the third quarter with the injury, finished with nine points and seven rebounds.

"I was running so fast and I just planted and felt a sharp, sharp pain go through my knee," McDyess said. "It was my decision to try and see how it felt. When I walk it's fine. But when I try to run and plant and move and jump, that's the only thing."
dallmav is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-04-2001, 01:56 AM   #2
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

That's pretty crazy how he left the game due to injury, came back [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img], and then left again! The guy's got some balls of steel.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2001, 10:09 AM   #3
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

man, this does not bode well for my fantasy team...
Old 03-05-2001, 11:24 AM   #4
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

I ditto that BBL. He killed me on back to back days [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] .

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2001, 10:51 PM   #5
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Any injury to any major contributor to the Nuggets, TWolves, and Rockets should be considered regrettable but fortunate for the Mavs... That may be a little cold hearted, but it is reality...
Old 03-07-2001, 03:06 AM   #6
scooterj5
Golden Member

scooterj5 is on a distinguished road

I have had CWebb on my team so stop whining [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 03-07-2001, 08:54 AM   #7
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

lol scooter. That sucks. Sure glad I'm able to change my team daily.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote