Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 04-06-2004, 01:39 AM   #1
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice
Default Thank you, DJ and the Mods.

Now Dude and Fish and Mad have their own thing !! Greatness !!

Thanks to everyone who posted or wrote PM's. It took a lot of people to get this done.

Special thanks to the two mods who supported this effort...

Old 04-06-2004, 01:41 AM   #2
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light
Default RE: Thank you, DJ and the Mods.

oops, did not see this. But we can thank DJ again.
Old 04-06-2004, 02:22 AM   #3
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Thank you, DJ and the Mods.

Quote:
Originally posted by: mavsfanforever
G@D bless you , DJ. Now if you could only make an area for Puba and all the Walker talk this forum would be perfect.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2004, 02:34 AM   #4
Jbrjo

Jbrjo will become famous soon enough

This is awesome..thanks a bunch
Jbrjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2004, 04:39 AM   #5
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally posted by: EricaLubarsky
Quote:
Originally posted by: mavsfanforever
G@D bless you , DJ. Now if you could only make an area for Puba and all the Walker talk this forum would be perfect.
totally agree. I am sick of all the Walk Talk [img]i/expressions/sun.gif[/img]

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2004, 10:28 AM   #6
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

awesome! great work DJ, and everyone who PMed and all that jazz.

this will be my first and last post in this political forum. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 04-06-2004, 12:14 PM   #7
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Thanks a million!

Btw, can I have my own section? (Sarcasm. Hopefully this section disappears at November)
Old 04-06-2004, 12:16 PM   #8
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Quote:
The Lounge

Kick back, relax, and grab a cold one. This is the place to chill out and talk about, well, anything!
Well, almost anything, from now on. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 04-06-2004, 01:06 PM   #9
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

I really don't understand all the bruhaha. I realize that not everyone wants to talk politics, but then all anyone needed to do was to not hit on the political theads.

Why the political topics needed a new home is beyond me, but hey go with the flow. I enjoy the dialogue and appreciate the section that let's this happen.

Let's start an initiative to pull all the threads on favorite movies out, they offend me and I don't want to see them...then it can be the threads on favorite music... then who knows? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2004, 08:26 PM   #10
Mavs Rule
Platinum Member

Mavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to all

I am adventuring into foreign territory with this post. I better return home quick because I didn't wear my rubber boots.

Mavericks team pic. Guess which one is Stack.
Mavs Rule is offline   Reply With Quote