Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 02-12-2005, 12:40 AM   #1
FishForLunch
Platinum Member

FishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of light
Default If you liberals want your daily fix of Bad news here is a link

Bad Iraqi news fix
FishForLunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-12-2005, 11:17 AM   #2
vinnieponte

vinnieponte is on a distinguished road
Default RE:If you liberals want your daily fix of Bad news here is a link

I dont need a link to see bad news, all I have to do is look at a picture of dubya. And since were posting links, try this one....... www.killbush.net
Old 02-12-2005, 12:35 PM   #3
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: vinnieponte
I dont need a link to see bad news, all I have to do is look at a picture of dubya. And since were posting links, try this one....... www.killbush.net
That is the most anti-US website I have ever seen. Is that the heart of what you are about? That is pathetic. Don't try to claim patriotism here, vinnie. If you do, it will fall on deaf ears.
Old 02-12-2005, 12:48 PM   #4
vinnieponte

dont shoot the messenger, just posting an anti bush link
Old 02-12-2005, 11:25 PM   #5
mavsman55
Platinum Member

mavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura about

You insult Bush because people are dying in the war and you are against violence.. yet at the same time support the idea of killing your president. Nice Vinnie.
mavsman55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005, 12:45 AM   #6
capitalcity
Diamond Member

capitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant futurecapitalcity has a brilliant future
Default RE: If you liberals want your daily fix of Bad news here is a link

No thanks to your inflamatory website. I'll spare the FBI the trouble of another background check.

hmm, ...wonder how thick your file is vinnie.
Old 02-13-2005, 01:15 AM   #7
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the FBI has better things to worry about than an idiot internet poster with the inability to think rationally.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005, 01:20 AM   #8
FishForLunch
Platinum Member

FishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of light

Why would anyone hate their own country? Dont hide behind disent is a form of pariotism line. Wait for 4 years and there will be a new administration, dont have to bash the country just because you hate the Administration.
FishForLunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005, 01:34 PM   #9
vinnieponte

I love America, why do you think I'm here everyday fighting for "our" countrys behalf. I hate Bush, always have and always will. He doesnt deserve to be president. He send innocent troops to die for his lies and own personal causes. Call me what you want, I dont give a shit, Bush has to go and I hope its sooner than later.
Old 02-13-2005, 02:05 PM   #10
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I love America, why do you think I'm here everyday fighting for "our" countrys behalf.

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005, 02:27 PM   #11
vinnieponte

kiki your never replied back to my pm
Old 02-13-2005, 02:53 PM   #12
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Yeah, you got my reply. And you know where you got it, and how far up.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2005, 02:54 PM   #13
vinnieponte

lol, all words
Old 02-13-2005, 08:53 PM   #14
Drbio
Banned

What a pathetic excuse for a human you are vinnie. YOUR president is Bush. Get over it. If you want a better President, try supporting the one you have for once instead of whining like the little bitch you are coming across as to all of us.
Old 02-14-2005, 11:01 AM   #15
vinnieponte

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
What a pathetic excuse for a human you are vinnie. YOUR president is Bush. Get over it. If you want a better President, try supporting the one you have for once instead of whining like the little bitch you are coming across as to all of us.
Ummmm ok. Bush isn't my president, and thats how I feel so dont try to change my mind. I will never support a piece of shit whom sends our innocent troops to their death on lies. I can wait 4 years, Im not going anywhere, and when his time is up, thats the new challenge and I'm ready. You call me pathetic for what? Because I think our current president is a disgrace? Or is it because I'm against everything you stand for? I don't agree with you so I'm a pathetic excuse for a human? Please.....
Old 02-14-2005, 02:17 PM   #16
Drbio
Banned

You are pathetic because you are a coward and no matter how hard you deny it.....George W. Bush IS YOUR President. Whether you choose to admit it or not is one thing but the FACT remains.....YOUR President is G.W. Bush. Of course, I will be happy to pay your air fare if you would like to decide to move to Iran or some other country if you are willing to declare yourself not a citizen of the United States. It would be my pleasure to perform such a civic duty to rid the USA of such cowardice.
Old 02-14-2005, 02:19 PM   #17
vinnieponte

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
You are pathetic because you are a coward and no matter how hard you deny it.....George W. Bush IS YOUR President. Whether you choose to admit it or not is one thing but the FACT remains.....YOUR President is G.W. Bush. Of course, I will be happy to pay your air fare if you would like to decide to move to Iran or some other country if you are willing to declare yourself not a citizen of the United States. It would be my pleasure to perform such a civic duty to rid the USA of such cowardice.
How am I a coward???? Because I disagree with your political view? Please explain
Old 02-14-2005, 02:26 PM   #18
Drbio
Banned

You are a coward because you do not support your President and country. You continuously spew vile and hatred towards the US and President Bush. When Clintoon as in power, I used cute names (like Clintoon) and was happy to criticize and discuss his perceived failures, but never...not once....did I ever not support him or call for his death as you have done for Bush. That is extreme cowardice and as far as I am concerned it is traitorous.
Old 02-14-2005, 02:28 PM   #19
vinnieponte

Dr you're crazy! Yes I hate Bush, and no I don't support him what so ever. That doesnt make me a coward. I'm not running away from anything, so for you to call me a coward makes no sense. 49% of america didn't want Bush and I'm almost certain 50% of those millions feel the same way I do. Therefore your calling a majority of this countries population cowards.
Old 02-14-2005, 02:30 PM   #20
vinnieponte

also I never said I wanted him dead, just posted a link. So if I post a link to say the san antonio spurs, do i support them
Old 02-14-2005, 02:37 PM   #21
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Dr you're crazy! Yes I hate Bush, and no I don't support him what so ever. That doesnt make me a coward. I'm not running away from anything, so for you to call me a coward makes no sense. 49% of america didn't want Bush and I'm almost certain 50% of those millions feel the same way I do. Therefore your calling a majority of this countries population cowards.
Do not hide your cowardice behind the good citizens of this country. They support the US even while being disappointed in its leadership. You however, very cowardly hate your country. It is not something I will debate as it is so painfully evident in your posting. I supported Clintoon by prayer and action when he was our President even though I did not want him to be the President. As I said to you earlier....if you want a better President...support the one you have. Clintoon did many things well and many things horribly (opinion). You however, fail to supprot your country and its President. To argue that fact is meaningless and everyone here will immediately see right through it.
Old 02-14-2005, 02:38 PM   #22
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
also I never said I wanted him dead, just posted a link. So if I post a link to say the san antonio spurs, do i support them
I will go ahead and call horse poo before dude and numerous others jump all over this one.
Old 02-14-2005, 02:47 PM   #23
vinnieponte

I dont care who jumps on. I don't hate America, and I never said I did! I was born here and I'll die here and I'm proud to be american. What I hate is our current president and the way he has put america in such a negative spotlight. I hate his policies, thats it. You're the one taking it another level by saying I hate american and I'm a coward. Think what you want. I know where I stand. Once again let me say it so you understand and not jump to your crazy conclusions. I dont hate america, I just hate dubya. And also I dont care if you supported Clinton or not, thats your choice.
Old 02-14-2005, 03:31 PM   #24
mavsman55
Platinum Member

mavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura aboutmavsman55 has a spectacular aura about

Vinnie, I think it's pretty sad that you'd post a link called www.killbush.net and then turn around and claim not to want him dead. That just doesn't make any sense.
mavsman55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2005, 03:34 PM   #25
Drbio
Banned

Of course it doesn't make sense. But of course, neither does an american born citizen being a pure and unarguable coward.
Old 02-14-2005, 03:37 PM   #26
vinnieponte

Somethings just wont change will they dr. I'm not a coward, but I'm not going to argue my point as you just come back calling me a coward with no basis. I've stated my stance. We will always disagree and Im just fine with that.
Old 02-14-2005, 05:16 PM   #27
Drbio
Banned

And yet...you will continue to be a traiterous coward.
Old 02-14-2005, 05:25 PM   #28
vinnieponte

lol
Old 02-14-2005, 08:29 PM   #29
Drbio
Banned

Laughing off being a coward? It figures.