Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 10-31-2006, 11:13 AM   #401
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
I think the word merkin is absolutely hilarious and have dedicated an entire blog post about it! Please, come look at my blog... Please!!!
OK dude, I looked... Yeah, merkin this, merkin that... Hilarious!

It is amazing how a 13 year old can create his own blog these days. Technology!
Old 10-31-2006, 11:19 AM   #402
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male23Dan
I wonder if my subtle attempts to pick up 13 year old boys are escaping the notice of my obtuse fellow posters who don't realize I'm an evil pedophilic genius
yeah...I'm not 13 Dan.

edit: oh and my B.S. in Computer Science was totally worth it after I finally figured out how to blog

Last edited by Flacolaco; 10-31-2006 at 11:20 AM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 11:28 AM   #403
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I have an INCREDIBLE interest in pedophiles, which is becoming more and more obvious to my fellow peers on this board due to the fact that I continue to misquote others with pedophile as the main subject!!!
We have all noticed dude. Hey, since you are 13, just have at it with you!
Old 10-31-2006, 12:51 PM   #404
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Since you are 13, just give me your cell number and I'll come right over
I'm sure we all love candy...but why does Dan keep offering it to children?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2006, 01:10 PM   #405
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
I must get down on my knees and pray to ET that I will eventually grow a nub. It is so hard to have nothing to caress during the Facts of Life... Ohhhh that Natalie:
Dude, please!
Old 10-31-2006, 04:54 PM   #406
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm dressing up like Richard Simmons tonight, and my life partner is dressing up as Lance Bass
it's nice that you two are so close
Old 11-01-2006, 11:01 AM   #407
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Wink

Quote:
it's nice that you two are so close...think you might include me?
so you're not gay...but you like having relations with men...ok...I think I understand now.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 11-01-2006, 11:15 AM   #408
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
OK, so I'm gay... and I like having relations with men...ok...I think I understand me now.
I think we all do now Sike. That explains a lot!
Old 11-01-2006, 11:27 AM   #409
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Flaco has sex with men...I think we all do Sike.
uh...well I don't...

Old 11-01-2006, 11:57 AM   #410
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
uh...well I don't...
So why did you say you did two posts up??? Aliens sure are confusing!
Old 11-01-2006, 12:52 PM   #411
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Aliens sure are confusing! I mean seriously, all I want is an extra terrestial sexual encounter and he won't even give me that!
Dan, if you want to get probbed that badly...commit a bad enough crime to ensure prison time

Old 11-01-2006, 02:31 PM   #412
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

I think his signature is a bad enough crime, sike.
Old 11-03-2006, 11:18 AM   #413
sike
The Preacha

true....but I don't think Dan has enough....uh...equipment to the the job done there..plus, I'm pretty sure he was to get probed not the other way around....

Old 11-03-2006, 11:42 AM   #414
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
in general, we aliens dont ACTUALLY going around "probing people" like everyone sees in the movies, but for Dan, I think I'm going to make an exception
thats...uhh....thanks for sharing
Old 11-03-2006, 11:53 AM   #415
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
hey, U2, I just wanted to thank you for coming through for me in a pinch last night...man I was no horny and no one else but you would do....so, thanks for sharing
lets keep that kind of material off this forum, sir!

Old 11-03-2006, 12:48 PM   #416
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
I once gave a reach-a-round to bennett salvatore
man, how'd you muscle Pat Riley out of the way to do that?
Old 11-03-2006, 05:00 PM   #417
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
me and an unnamed employee #8 had quite the trist back in our schoolboy days...sure...he calls everyone in a while...and sure....I let him screw me like an monkey
you really should learn to keep some things secret.

Last edited by sike; 11-03-2006 at 05:01 PM.
Old 11-03-2006, 05:22 PM   #418
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I wonder if you are talking about the same Employee #8 that I had trysts with in High School.... (hint: He's an NBA Champion). Oh, those were the days.... I would always "please" him by screaming "Shoot that 3 pointer" while he finally "released"...
I hope you are talking about Basketball....
Old 11-03-2006, 05:28 PM   #419
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
ahhh...."basketball"....well that's what we called it, anyways.

candid as always
Old 11-07-2006, 12:44 AM   #420
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
please let me pay to you have sex with me...I want it badly.
this was addressed to U2, right?

Old 11-07-2006, 12:57 PM   #421
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
"please let me pay you to have sex with me...I want it badly" was the only pickup line my dad ever taught me before he went to jail because of what he did with the neighbors chihuahua
did it ever work?
Old 11-07-2006, 01:26 PM   #422
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
sometimes I pretend I actually have found someone that loves me
did it ever work?

Old 11-07-2006, 02:24 PM   #423
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Flaco.... your dreams have come true!!!! It's me!!!!! Love ME!!!!!!
Sometimes it's just too easy....
Old 11-07-2006, 02:52 PM   #424
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
I slept with this guy for a bite of a half eaten bologna sandwich. Sometimes I'm just too easy....
I'd say so, your worth at least two bites.

Old 11-07-2006, 03:26 PM   #425
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:

check it out guys!!!! sikeknuckle!!!
hmm....you look different with hair

Last edited by Flacolaco; 11-07-2006 at 03:27 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2006, 03:29 PM   #426
sike
The Preacha

genius. i hate you.

Old 11-07-2006, 03:32 PM   #427
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

got you bitch
Old 11-07-2006, 03:47 PM   #428
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I'm such a bitch
now, be nicer to yourself...it might be true...but that is no reason for you to point it out....I mean, seriously, we'd be glad to do that for you.

Old 11-08-2006, 12:02 AM   #429
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
You guys remember when you were kids and your dad used to spit on your neck and tell you what a dirty little whore you were? ahhh those were the days....
sharing is fun.
Old 11-08-2006, 10:50 AM   #430
sike
The Preacha

Angry

Quote:
sharing is fun...especially genetic materials with your sister
they have a name for that...and it ain't "fun"

Old 11-08-2006, 10:56 AM   #431
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
sharing is fun...especially genetic materials with your sister after you kill her and her blood is still just a little warm and then it starts to get everywhere, you know like sand when you go to the beach...
that certainly was very descriptive.....
Old 11-08-2006, 11:17 AM   #432
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I have a giant hairy mole near my crotch that has disgusting spots all over it...sometimes it tells me to "feed" it, I usually ignore it, but sometimes I just can't because the hunger grows SOOOO strong...so I go to the McDonalds playplace and wait for a child who's mommy is not paying close enough attention...then I luer the child with candy and promises of a rocketship ride...then I pass out and the mole takes over...when I wake up there is a huge "mole mess" that I'm always stuck to deal with....well, that certainly was very descriptive...don't tell
I'm going to report you!

Old 11-08-2006, 11:35 AM   #433
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
my head is shaped like a guitar pick
I wouldn't let you anywhere near my guitars....
Old 11-08-2006, 11:41 AM   #434
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
I'm a drepressed robot....
my would anyone make such a machine?

Old 11-08-2006, 12:27 PM   #435
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
I got a lollipop this morning when I went poo!!!!!!! I even almost made it to the potty!!!!!! Momma's so proud!!!!!
This thread is beginning to make me feel really uncomfortable reading it.

Old 11-08-2006, 12:32 PM   #436
sike
The Preacha

beginning?

Old 11-08-2006, 04:32 PM   #437
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
beginning?? I prefer ends. Rear ends. As big and round as you can find 'em. Also, no women.
I feel like we're going around in circles....
Old 11-08-2006, 04:41 PM   #438
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
I like it when we're going around in circles in your Daddy's "girlie-catcher" go-cart, taking out mailboxes with your sister's "playsticks" and catching the neighbors trash on fire.... set off, of course, with the leftover jetfuel we stole from that idiot Herb Kelleher. Are we going to invite him again for one of those menage things you like to get together?
You just HAD to go gay at the end....
Old 11-08-2006, 04:46 PM   #439
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before "giving" it to u2sarajevo again.
weird....

I think the message board itself is becoming a little gay because you're a mod u2
Old 11-08-2006, 05:47 PM   #440
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbacklash
Flacolaco..... your open gayness on this board, which is frequented by children (for proof see Doc, sike, jthig, etc...) is NOT acceptable. Either keep your "secrets" to yourself or your account will be terminated.
Man, Flaco.... I'd chill on your sexual orientation if I were you....

Tags
"flibbity gibbit!", bad mother fluffer, best bear? bathouse!