Closed Thread

Old 03-16-2007, 10:56 AM   #41
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
Umm this doesn't make any sense at all.
I'm certain that it is one of the more odd things you have read.
Sponsored Links
Old 03-16-2007, 10:57 AM   #42
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic
One last question, who are these people that you told about this, and would they be willing to confirm?
That should be up to them.
Old 03-16-2007, 10:58 AM   #43
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Why didn't the students just open a new account?

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 03-16-2007 at 11:00 AM.
Old 03-16-2007, 10:59 AM   #44
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitproof
I also feel a little violated. Like my Mavericks fan-dom has been whored out for science. Or Christianity.

IS THERE NOTHING SACRED IF WE CAN'T POST FREELY ABOUT BASKETBALL TEAMS IN CYBERSPACE??

Cool, I've scooting right along in the 7 stages. What's #4?

I hope that you do not feel violated but understand if you do. There is nothing more than academic interests though, certainly not a religious or other slant. The interesting thing about cyberspace is the public domain aspect. All things posted are for public consumption.
Old 03-16-2007, 11:00 AM   #45
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usually Lurkin
welcome back doc.

I feel a little violated, too. If this is true, these online communities (D-M included) deserve a proper debriefing, to see first hand how the data are presesented, if not how it was recorded and analyzed.
I understand and quite frankly this has been the issue that I have been arguing over with a collegue for about a week now. More later.
Old 03-16-2007, 11:00 AM   #46
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

<mod off>
I think anyone who believes this garbage ought to be banned, too.
<mod on>
Old 03-16-2007, 11:04 AM   #47
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

this reminds me....

last June when I said that there was no way in hell that Mavs would blow the 2-0 lead, that I'd bet my house, my wife, and my dog against it, and that anyone who would argue otherwise is a knuckle draggin' moron....

that was someone else using my account. it was an experiment.

cheers
Old 03-16-2007, 11:08 AM   #48
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

If I ever blow up and embarrass myself on here I'm just going to say aliens hijacked my account.
Old 03-16-2007, 11:29 AM   #49
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_pth
Excellent suggestion. I would like to see that there thesis to see what kind of conclusions where drawn on things such as trolls, regulars, and the most disgusting kind of poster: Rocket's Fans.
Not my decision to make but I have encouraged it. However, the things you have brought up are not the focus of that work.
Old 03-16-2007, 11:31 AM   #50
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MFFL
Yep.

Nothing about d-m.com mattered to doc, did it?

I'm not concerned with doc anymore - he can suck it. But I am concerned with the moderators here. I had been wondering WHY doc was getting away with the abuse for the longest time - now I know. The community standards should have been enforced all the time - the poster posing as doc got away with a lot more than ANY other poster could have. This was in VERY poor taste. All the other posters had to listen to doc's crap (and 90% of what the poster posing as doc posted was crap) and the moderators allowed it.

And guys, there is no reason to assume that the study is over. Many times a study will include the reactions of people when they find out that they have been secretly studied.
I'm sorry you feel that way Wayne. I enjoyed our visit in DFW and certainly have enjoyed speaking with you over the years.
Old 03-16-2007, 11:34 AM   #51
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
I like Doc but there is no way I believe this. Sounds like Doc is trying to cover his butt for sounding like the bad guy in the whole chum situation.
I argued with chum myself. No doubt about it. This is not about chum. I take responsibility for arguing with him but the pm thing is confusing.

Quote:
Like someone posted, there seemed to be a fluid transition between the old doc and the new doc where both docs knew the exact same personal information about certain posters.
I did not leave you know. I just haven't posted as much as you think.

Quote:
Also.. Why couldn't the other people just make their own account. It's not like it's hard or you have to pay money.
They have.

Quote:
Honestly this story makes no sense and I'm surprised people bought it so quickly.
Not asking anyone to buy anything. Believe it or don't. Not a problem.
Old 03-16-2007, 11:37 AM   #52
Drbio
Banned

Anyone want to ask me anything else please hit me up with a pm or an email.

I'm probably done at this point. I expected many of the responses and don't blame anyone for any of them.

Regards and best wishes.
Old 03-16-2007, 11:49 AM   #53
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

Actually it turns out every account on here is run by Doc and his minions, if you are reading this post you are some form of DrBio. You are all Doc... Wait that means I'm not me either. My head hurts.
Old 03-16-2007, 12:02 PM   #54
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
Well, according to the author of this thread, he was at a conference when he was banned and didn't discover it until he came back.

From an ethical standpoint, I think there has to be significant justification for a researcher to engage in deliberate deception with a test subject.

I'm pretty sure getting into a PhD program doesn't meet that criteria.
Well, maybe I should change that to "literally hours after I discovered he was banned". I have no idea when he was actually banned.

I'm not saying I necessarily believe it. It's pretty out there. I was just stating that at the very least he's had this story ready to go for a while.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 03-16-2007, 12:21 PM   #55
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Narrator: Tyler, what the f**k is going on here?
Tyler Durden: I ask you for one thing, one simple thing.
Narrator: Why do people think that I'm you? Answer me!
Tyler Durden: Sit.
Narrator: Now answer me, why do people think that I'm you.
Tyler Durden: I think you know.
Narrator: No, I don't.
Tyler Durden: Yes, you do. Why would anyone possibly confuse you with me?
Narrator: Uh... I... I don't know.
[Random flashbacks]
Tyler Durden: You got it.
Narrator: No.
Tyler Durden: Say it.
Narrator: Because...
Narrator: Because we're the same person.
Tyler Durden: That's right.

We have just lost cabin pressure.
Old 03-16-2007, 12:38 PM   #56
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windmill360&#176;
[Random flashbacks]

I am Jack's split personality.

Last edited by alexamenos; 03-16-2007 at 12:39 PM.
Old 03-16-2007, 12:45 PM   #57
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windmill360°
[Random flashbacks]

I like how you switched the narrator and tyler after the flashback.
Old 03-16-2007, 01:13 PM   #58
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

It's either doc or sybil.

Whichever of you are posting, welcome back. I sorta like all of you.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 03-16-2007, 01:44 PM   #59
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Yeah Doc I too hope that that was you giving me all those positive reps.

Good to see you back Doc!!!

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
Old 03-16-2007, 02:19 PM   #60
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

Ok, basically what happened is this:

Drbio posted 41k, half of which were considered sane. Then as time passed he became a pompous ass to the point of being banned. During that time he was abused and given swarms of medication and shock treatment. This is where it gets weird. Realizing that Drbio was no longer Drbio, Chumdawg smothered the poor sap with a pillow, dislodged the kitchen sink and heaved it at the window, allowing Chumdawg to escape.

As a result, Drbio receives an Oscar, Chumdawg gets the shaft from the academy, and a lowly graduate student gets a PHD...

(Edit: And we all feel like we have been violated by the "recovering" pedophile down the street)

How bout dem apples, Ben!

Last edited by Nemesis; 03-16-2007 at 03:23 PM.
Old 03-16-2007, 02:28 PM   #61
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis
Ok, basically what happened is this:

Drbio posted 41k, half of which were considered sane. Then as time passed he became a pompous ass to the point of being banned. During that time he was abused and given swarms of medication and shock treatment. This is where it gets weird. Realizing that Drbio was no longer Drbio, Chumdawg smothered the poor sap with a pillow, dislodged the kitchen sink and heaved it at the window, allowing Chumdawg to escape.

As a result, Drbio receives an Oscar, Chumdawg gets the shaft from the academy, and a lowly graduate student gets a PHD...

How bout dem apples, Ben!
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Nemesis again.
Old 03-16-2007, 03:09 PM   #62
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsluggo
but like I said, in either case

this
just
rocks!

good drama!

TNT's got nothing on d-m.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windmill360&#176;
[Random flashbacks]

I look like you wanna look, I f*ck like you wanna f*ck, I am smart, capable, and most importantly, I am free in all the ways that you are not.....

Last edited by bernardos70; 03-16-2007 at 03:16 PM.
Old 03-16-2007, 03:18 PM   #63
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

I am DrBio...
Old 03-16-2007, 04:37 PM   #64
Big Shot Rob

Big Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud ofBig Shot Rob has much to be proud of

I admit--yesterday I did not read the entire initial response by Doc. (Doc--could you send it to me again via PM?)

Still in all--

I really got to enjoy reading Doc's work. Whether or not someone else was involved is beside the point.

Doc--don't stay away again!

You probably think this must be the Bizarro world--a Spurs fan coming out in favor of you when all the cards are laid down on the table.

Mercy, mercy.

What is this world coming to?!

BTW everybody--

HAPPY ST. PATRICK'S DAY TO YOU TOMORROW

Last edited by Big Shot Rob; 03-16-2007 at 04:37 PM.
Old 03-16-2007, 05:15 PM   #65
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

I have to admit it. When I get bitchy, that is one of Doc's graduate students too.
Old 03-16-2007, 05:45 PM   #66
alexamenos
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky
I have to admit it. When I get bitchy, that is one of Doc's graduate students too.
how 'bout that...the time that I said the thing about the guy that really pissed you off -- DrB's grad student.
Old 03-16-2007, 05:55 PM   #67
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Whether this is the truth or a ruse, it does explain a lot if you think about it.

I noticed how Doc was very inconsistent in his behavior and tone. The only thing that was consistent was that he was provocative.

Which is why some community study thing would make sense. He seemed to have a sense of humor, he had his share of classic quotes, and he often engaged in potty-mouth trash-talking.

That's why I found it strange that he never participated in the random statement thread, word association, or the cussing thread. They seemed like the kind of thing he would play along with (especially the cussing thread), considering his often boisterous behavior, as well as how much time he was already spending on the site.

But they certainly don't provide much insight into "community theory" now, do they? Independent random statements and single words have no discussion, and the cussing thread only has about three or four participants with each post serving the same purpose.

Bottom line, even if Doc is lying out his ass, he is at least consistent with his past behavior.

My verdict? Hell, I don't care. I'll jump on mcsluggo's bandwagon and just congratulate doc for his good story. He's certainly getting lots of reactions now!
Old 03-16-2007, 06:55 PM   #68
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan
That's why I found it strange that he never participated in the random statement thread...
Ummm, he started it.
Old 03-16-2007, 07:04 PM   #69
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhylan
Ummm, he started it.
Ok, then maybe it was an abandoned part of the project. Whatever.

Last edited by Dirkadirkastan; 03-16-2007 at 07:07 PM.
Old 03-16-2007, 07:27 PM   #70
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
Not my decision to make but I have encouraged it. However, the things you have brought up are not the focus of that work.
Good, I'd hate to think I could have gotten a doctorate by making fun of trolls and Rocket's Fans...Though, an analysis of the different personalities that Wraith goes through on a close GDT would be interesting to look at...Clinically speaking...

Last edited by big_pth; 03-16-2007 at 07:32 PM.
Old 03-16-2007, 07:31 PM   #71
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky
And thus the term: "One of Doc's Grad Student's" was born, to live forever in the annals of D-B.com...

This whole thing is so unexpected, that I have to believe it is true. Like that time when I badmouthed shawn bradley on my site and his mom emailed me and told me I don't know anything about basketball. I mean, who is going to claim to be that guy's mom that isn't?
Old 03-16-2007, 07:40 PM   #72
Nemesis
Diamond Member

Nemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud ofNemesis has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_pth
And thus the term: "One of Doc's Grad Student's" was born, to live forever in the annals of D-B.com...

This whole thing is so unexpected, that I have to believe it is true. Like that time when I badmouthed shawn bradley on my site and his mom emailed me and told me I don't know anything about basketball. I mean, who is going to claim to be that guy's mom that isn't?

dude, lol....I went to your site...lol...that is hilarious.. the Mavs forum is a poster-child of SPAM...
Old 03-16-2007, 08:12 PM   #73
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

As long as we're confessing, it's only right that I come clean. Yes, I'm one of the grad students.
Old 03-16-2007, 09:01 PM   #74
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

drbio spotted.....how you doing bro?
Old 03-16-2007, 10:26 PM   #75
TheBlueVan
Golden Member

TheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to allTheBlueVan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
As long as we're confessing, it's only right that I come clean. Yes, I'm one of the grad students.
oh god my cyber world is crashing down around me!
Old 03-16-2007, 10:37 PM   #76
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Talk about being easily hood winked.
Old 03-16-2007, 11:15 PM   #77
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
Talk about being easily hood winked.
[OFF_TOPIC]

You got me curious about where that phrase comes from:

"Wink originally meant simply `to close one's eyes.' To be hoodwinked was to have one's eyes 'closed' or `covered' by one's hood (hoods were often worn when this term originated, in the 16th century). Thieves would hoodwink their victims in order to rob them. The term was also used to describe the practice of hooding hawks and falcons when they were carried."

[/OFF_TOPIC]

Anyways....
Old 03-16-2007, 11:19 PM   #78
big_pth
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nemesis
dude, lol....I went to your site...lol...that is hilarious.. the Mavs forum is a poster-child of SPAM...
That is the "new" forum...I don't have the time to clean it out every day...Bradley's mom was on the old school dallasmavs.net...the new php site is a bit fancier, but harder to manage...I need to get my php monkey to fix the forums up some...

Remember, back in the day (like 2000 on), there was me and Dallasbasketball.com and here...now there are a lot more...

Last edited by big_pth; 03-16-2007 at 11:25 PM.
Old 03-16-2007, 11:55 PM   #79
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

this board sucks
the Mavericks suck
you suck
drbio sucks
my hair sucks
suck you all
Kobe scores 53, suck
the world sucks

(btw. I am the new assistant of Dr. Twelli)

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
Old 03-17-2007, 12:02 AM   #80
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan
Ok, then maybe it was an abandoned part of the project. Whatever.
Or maybe there IS no project! Man, some of y'all are scaring me.
Closed Thread

Tags
classic threads