Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 04-15-2009, 01:28 PM   #41
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkFTW View Post
Good news everybody! I just finished my taxes. Do you have any idea how hard it is to write "Tim Geithner" in every blank on these forms?
now there's a good idea for a little fun with government -- get a few million or so folks to fill out phony tax returns in the name of obama admin folks and send them to your local irs....file this one away for next year.
Old 04-15-2009, 01:30 PM   #42
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos View Post
now there's a good idea for a little fun with government -- get a few million or so folks to fill out phony tax returns in the name of obama admin folks and send them to your local irs....file this one away for next year.
I'm no tax-magician, but I'm pretty sure they'll throw you in jail for fraud if they catch you...

(plus, wouldn't it be a waste of tax dollars trying to sort out the returns?)

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 04-15-2009 at 01:33 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 02:08 PM   #43
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I'm no tax-magician, but I'm pretty sure they'll throw you in jail for fraud if they catch you...

Or put another way... STIMULUS II!

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 02:10 PM   #44
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Or put another way... STIMULUS II!
Consider me stimulated...

Old 04-15-2009, 02:22 PM   #45
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Well...I meant that I want to get other people to do this.

...and the question really isn't so much whether tax dollars will be wasted as how they will be wasted. Better to get a laugh out of the waste I suppose.
Old 04-15-2009, 02:47 PM   #46
Underdog

Quote:
Well...I meant that I want to get other people to do this.

...and the question really isn't so much whether tax dollars will be wasted as how they will be wasted. Better to get a laugh out of the waste I suppose.
What, the trillions of dollars we've dumped into Iraq isn't funny enough for you?

(yeah, I'm not laughing either - maybe we're too dense to get the joke...)

Last edited by Underdog; 04-15-2009 at 02:48 PM.
Old 04-15-2009, 04:21 PM   #47
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Truth be known...I will do my best to honor the Tax Day Tea Party...when I get home, I will mix up a few glasses of "Texas Tea" and consume until I can't drive, sit back on the couch and watch the Mavs kick arse!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 04:23 PM   #48
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad View Post
Truth be known...I will do my best to honor the Tax Day Tea Party...when I get home, I will mix up a few glasses of "Texas Tea" and consume until I can't drive, sit back on the couch and watch the Mavs kick arse!!!
Your shorter posts are your best posts...

(and FINALLY something I can agree with you about!)

Old 04-15-2009, 05:16 PM   #49
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone at the San Antonia party today? Tready to Ted Nugent.
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 09:58 PM   #50
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

I attended the Houston Tea Party at Jones Plaza this afternoon, carrying a pretty good sign that I made at the last minute, saying: 'US Tax Dollars for Roads, Prisons, and the Might of the Great Republic's Armed Forces ONLY!', and that also featured a picture of Calvin (of Calvin and Hobbes) peeing on a picture of Obama bowing to his Saudi Arabian King. Subsequently, I was quite pleased to have received many, many complimentary comments from other event goers on my unprofessionally executed sloganeering/art project ... (I'd post a pic of my sign now, but I can't because I don't have one on my camera, and the thing is actually still left in the trunk of an acquaintance of mine's automobile at the moment)

Last edited by Evilmav2; 04-15-2009 at 10:12 PM.
Evilmav2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2009, 10:24 PM   #51
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

I ironically couldn't finish my taxes in time to go.

Is this ghost ball??
Old 04-16-2009, 09:56 AM   #52
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

So I enjoyed watching the tea party from the comfort of my catch...and in full HD!!!

My son actually picked up some friends and went out to the Rockwall Tea Party...he said over 2,000 people were there.

Nice to see that the people still have a voice in America...now the people need to put actions behind the words/statements...the actions will be in 2010. Obviously CA will never vote Pelosi out, the only way to get her and others out is to vote the majority back to the Republicans.

If people truly want change, then get the Elite Leftist Zealots OUT!!!

Be careful though...the Elite Leftist Media will do its best to drown out the voices of Americans, to dismiss them to tear them down mentally and emotionally. It's time for America to perservere and not allow the Elite Leftist Media to manipulate them as they have over the past Decade...
Old 04-16-2009, 10:02 AM   #53
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

when all was said and done, I ended up paying 3-point-something percent in federal taxes. That was without cheating/lying or actively seeking out any sort of tax shelter of any sort.

The ONE thing that i would like to see is a drastic simplification of the tax system. I mean drastic. A straight graduated scale with basically no deductions other than the number of people that income is supporting. Period. (A pipe dream, I know... but I think still reasonable to wish for. On the other hand I think the generalized whine-fest over taxes every year is pathetic.)
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 10:05 AM   #54
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

Quote:
So I enjoyed watching the tea party from the comfort of my catch...and in full HD!!!

My son actually picked up some friends and went out to the Rockwall Tea Party...he said over 2,000 people were there.

Nice to see that the people still have a voice in America...now the people need to put actions behind the words/statements...the actions will be in 2010. Obviously CA will never vote Pelosi out, the only way to get her and others out is to vote the majority back to the Republicans.

If people truly want change, then get the Elite Leftist Zealots OUT!!!

Be careful though...the Elite Leftist Media will do its best to drown out the voices of Americans, to dismiss them to tear them down mentally and emotionally. It's time for America to perservere and not allow the Elite Leftist Media to manipulate them as they have over the past Decade...
I know I've said it before... but it is still true that I REALLY have no idea if are even the slightest bit serious when you post, or you are involved in some long-term amazingly dedicated performance art project.

Do you hang out with Juaquim Phoenix in your spare time?
Old 04-16-2009, 10:19 AM   #55
Underdog

Quote:
After all your rhetoric you didn't even attend???

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 04-16-2009 at 11:24 AM.
Old 04-16-2009, 10:27 AM   #56
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsluggo View Post
The ONE thing that i would like to see is a drastic simplification of the tax system. I mean drastic. A straight graduated scale with basically no deductions other than the number of people that income is supporting. Period. (A pipe dream, I know... but I think still reasonable to wish for. On the other hand I think the generalized whine-fest over taxes every year is pathetic.)
I noticed something... most of the crap I was looking at for deductions doesn't even apply for the rich. I have a funny feeling that their taxes are VERY easy to do because they don't deduct anything. Basically, report all assets and click send.

There's something ironic and wrong about that.

Is this ghost ball??
Old 04-16-2009, 10:44 AM   #57
alexamenos
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcsluggo View Post
when all was said and done, I ended up paying 3-point-something percent in federal taxes. That was without cheating/lying or actively seeking out any sort of tax shelter of any sort.
that's nice...between income taxes, social security taxes (taxes on income), and medicare taxes (taxes on income)...I'm paying right around 30% -- it's not like I make much money, I just don't have any deductions to speak of....

basically, it's almost May and I haven't yet started working for myself...medieval serfs had to work almost six months to pay off their Lord for 'protection', so at least we've made some progress over the last 500 years.

but, seriously....I'm so pleased that we've got world wide military empire and Paulson's buddies are being bailed out....so color me thankful for all the great benefits of the federal government. So pardon my whinefest...I should be much more grateful for the opportunity to pay for government programs which I abhor with every bone in my body because I prefer life is as serf over no life at all. I'm pretty much just like one of those damned ingrate iraqi's who just don't appreciate all that we do for them...

anyhoo....random thoughts on the tea parties....

1) the revolution, if there is one, won't be political (reform) and it certainly won't be armed -- the federal government is far too strong on both counts. To the extent that there may one day come a real devolution of power away from the center and back to the peeps it will be primarily a generational/intellectual kind of thing (possible, but not probable) combined with a collapse of the existing federal system under it's own weight (quite probable).

Pt. being, the tea parties accomplished nothing towards either end, hence they were pretty much useless parades.

2) The Republican Party Platform:

World-wide Empire;
Wall Street Bailouts;
Patriot acts, eavesdropping and all that;
Massive expansion of the welfare state;
Lower taxes and smaller government.

Orwell didn't invent doublethink, he merely gave it a name.

Last edited by alexamenos; 04-16-2009 at 11:18 AM.
alexamenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 10:55 AM   #58
92bDad
Platinum Member

Quote:
After all your rhetoric you didn't even attend???
I sent my representative...my 18 year old son, and his friends!!!

Sometimes, one has to WORK...and I was a bit late getting out of the office last night.

Besides, I had some basketball to watch...at least 2nd half when I got home...not to mention catching a bit of the Rangers game...

Not to mention, do you REALLY want me out in public voicing my opinion?

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 04-16-2009 at 11:24 AM.
Old 04-16-2009, 11:11 AM   #59
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

politics are so stupid. each party thinks they are so much better than the other party and love to flaunt the fact by staging self-righteous events. when will people get a clue?
Old 04-16-2009, 11:15 AM   #60
Underdog

Quote:
Sometimes, one has to WORK...and I was a bit late getting out of the office last night.
Except you mentioned in post #19 that you'd be protesting on your lunch hour after I accused your ilk of being "lazy hippies who protest instead of work" - I guess the Revolution will have to be planned around your work schedule, huh?

(John Adams just rolled over in his grave...)

Quote:
Besides, I had some basketball to watch...at least 2nd half when I got home...not to mention catching a bit of the Rangers game...
If watching a game on TV is more important than protesting a corrupt government, then why did you start this thread and prattle on about the importance of protesting when all you really want to do is sit back and be entertained while the government handles up on all the hard work???

Get outta here with that trash - people with your mentality are exactly why these crooks get away with whatever they want to in the first place!

Quote:
Not to mention, do you REALLY want me out in public voicing my opinion?
I don't care what you do, but statements like this make you a hypocrite of the worst kind...

(but I doubt you'll stop talking the talk, even though you obviously have ZERO interest in walking the walk...)

Old 04-16-2009, 11:58 AM   #61
92bDad
Platinum Member

UD...a bit sensitive aren't you...

I was there in spirit and through other means!!!

I take action at the voting booth and through message boards...heck I only heard about this a couple of days ago through Facebook...I'll keep an eye out for more grassroots actions and do my best to schedule some time to participate in greater force...

As a it is...word got to me, then to my son...who did attend, as well as some friends of his. Nice to see 18 year olds participate in a peaceful protest...thus I feel as though, I participated in the best capacity that I could.

I also manged to link up with others via Facebook and chat on various issues, both learnign and teaching a few things regarding our values and the mixed up direction of our current administration.

Now my conservative arse is getting ready for a long awaited ESCAPE!!!

That's right, I'll be haning out with about as liberal of a beach bum as we can find...and I'll have a blast doing it. Saturday, tailgating at PHP for Margaritaville!!!

Who says that people can't put political ideology aside to simply kick back and enjoy God's great creations!!!

"The Weather is here, wish you were beautiful"
Old 04-16-2009, 12:05 PM   #62
Underdog

Default you earned it...

Old 04-16-2009, 12:07 PM   #63
92bDad
Platinum Member

Default UD Snortin a line...

Quote:
Why are you so proud? Why do you keep showing us a picture of UD Snorting a line?

Gotta run...time for me to work on a new bailout program...doing my best to pay more taxes
Old 04-16-2009, 12:09 PM   #64
Underdog

Quote:
Why are you so proud? Why do you keep showing us a picture of UD Snorting a line?

Gotta run...time for me to work on a new bailout program...doing my best to pay more taxes

"I know you are, but what am I?"

(I love the deep political discussion we're having here...)

Last edited by Underdog; 04-16-2009 at 12:18 PM. Reason: because alex quoted me before my edit was finished
Old 04-16-2009, 12:11 PM   #65
alexamenos
Diamond Member

Quote:
I know you are, but what am I?

(I love the deep political discussion we're having here...)
everybody I know has a big but.
Old 04-16-2009, 12:13 PM   #66
Underdog

Quote:
everybody I know has a big but.
C'mon, Simone, let's talk about YOUR big "but"...

Last edited by Underdog; 04-16-2009 at 12:13 PM.
Old 04-16-2009, 12:30 PM   #67
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

Quote:

BUT, that would be off topic.

Is this ghost ball??
Old 04-16-2009, 01:15 PM   #68
alexamenos
Diamond Member

Quote:

i'm trying to use the phone
Old 04-16-2009, 01:43 PM   #69
Underdog

Quote:
That movie is EASILY the most brilliant thing Tim Burton has done in his career (and he didn't even need Johnny Depp to pull it off!)

Old 04-16-2009, 08:11 PM   #70
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I was there in spirit and through other means!!!
In other words, you weren't there.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 09:10 AM   #71
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:
I noticed something... most of the crap I was looking at for deductions doesn't even apply for the rich. I have a funny feeling that their taxes are VERY easy to do because they don't deduct anything. Basically, report all assets and click send.

There's something ironic and wrong about that.
do you REALLY believe that....?
Old 04-17-2009, 09:19 AM   #72
mcsluggo
Golden Member

Quote:
that's nice...between income taxes, social security taxes (taxes on income), and medicare taxes (taxes on income)...I'm paying right around 30% -- it's not like I make much money, I just don't have any deductions to speak of....
yes.... very true ! I was only referring to the straight forward federal income taxes with the 3.something percent comment. All of this also fits into the overall lack of simplicity of the system. I am not sure whether or not the social security should be just dropped into the the general tax structure (since defacto, the revenue streams already have been co-mingled). Medicaid certainly should be.
Old 04-17-2009, 09:57 AM   #73
alexamenos
Diamond Member

the Southern Avenger is optimistic:

vid
Old 04-17-2009, 10:05 AM   #74
92bDad
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
In other words, you weren't there.
Thanks to me spreading the word, I know of about 20 people who attended...so no I personally wasn't there, but family and friends did attend who had no idea this was going prior to my efforts in spreading the word.

I would imagine I wasn't the only one detained by work...with upwards of 800 cities participating and some Hundreds of Thousands who showed up, this was a major event.

For the left to dismiss it...well let's just say, I hope they take us for granted. It would help us come the 2010 elections!!!

Here's an objective view/observation:

Is this a rallying cry that will gain momentum moving forward, or is it the sound of a movement that is on its last leg?

None of us know...only time will tell.

We do know that Americans are angry with the current direction of the Government...are they angry enough to do something about it?
Old 04-17-2009, 10:31 AM   #75
Underdog

So is the government going to start spending taxes differently, or was this Tea Party another bust like it has been for the last 18 years? (because Libertarians have been doing this looooong before FOX News co-opted the event and nothing EVER changes...)

Last edited by Underdog; 04-17-2009 at 10:32 AM.
Old 04-17-2009, 10:49 AM   #76
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

These tea parties make me wanna run a bayonette through the participants.....
Old 04-17-2009, 11:39 AM   #77
Arne
Golden Member

Arne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud of

I liked this one, because there were no neo-cons. The original founder of the tea party events at Clear Lake:

http://vimeo.com/4195157

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Ron Paul The Revolution - A Manifesto
Arne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 12:28 PM   #78
92bDad
Platinum Member

Arne,

Nice vidoe clip...

For the most part I like what Ron Paul has to say, but I do have one huge conflict/disagreement.

He believes that all the troops should come home and that we can cut spending by keeping them home.

This is something that I disagree...I believe that our troops abroad is a valuable assett in protecting our liberties domestically.

I am against a Government controlled bank...as Ron Paul points out...

There is a fundamental difference in Ron Paul's view regarding the mission of our troops and mine.

I believe that our troops, in addition to protecting U.S. Liberties by combating against our enemies, also defend our liberties through humanitarian efforts in these various regions.

My perception of Ron Paul's views (I could very well misunderstand him, but this is what I am hearing)...is that Ron Paul appears to want to Isolate America from the rest of the world. In my eyes and my heart, isolation is EXTREMELY Dangerous!!!

The issues I have today with our taxes, is the bail outs taking place...I don't believe we should be bailing out banks, mortgage companies, auto-makers, etc...This is simply giving a hand out to the wealthy!!!

Now I do believe that having programs to help the helpless is good, but having programs to help the clueless is bad.

But again, thank you for providing us with some Ron Paul insights!!!
Old 04-17-2009, 03:37 PM   #79
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Quote:
We do know that Americans are angry with the current direction of the Government...are they angry enough to do something about it?
No, YOU'RE upset with the current direction of the Government. Stop extrapolating your views onto the majority. The majority of Americans like Obama and support what he wants to do. The so-called "Right Track/Wrong Track" state-of-the-nation poll numbers have improved steadily since he came into office.

You're free to feel what you want. But STOP pretending like you're the majority. You're not. You are the MINORITY.

Last edited by Kirobaito; 04-17-2009 at 03:38 PM.
Kirobaito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-17-2009, 03:41 PM   #80
92bDad
Platinum Member

If that makes you 'feel' better, then sure go ahead...

The voices will be heard in 2010!!!

Tags
100000 fluff units, conservative circle jerk, conservative circle rub, fluffy banter, ill bayonette u, liberal circle jerk, reagan raised taxes, tea parties how smug