Dallas-Mavs.com Forums
Old 12-05-2013, 11:08 PM   #1
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Question Thor 2:The Dark World

I really enjoyed it. more action than the first.

all the Loki scenes are good to great.

Hopkins is so done... which is sad.

Russo has a couple good scenes.

the main plot is pretty lame... but the movie is pretty fun none the less.

I'd give it a B.

what did you think?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-06-2013, 05:03 PM   #2
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Enjoyable... I personally like the Thor movies better than any of the Iron Man movies. It's not the smartest movie in the world, but for what it is...it's thoroughly enjoyable.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 05:52 PM   #3
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Story was bad and fell apart after the first exposition, but it was a perfect popcorn movie.

Elba, Alexander, Dennings and Hiddleston could all have used bigger roles.

Hopkins was awful. Portman was pretty boring.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 09:08 PM   #4
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by LonghornDub; 12-06-2013 at 09:55 PM. Reason: No personal attacks, Murph. You know better. -- LHD
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 10:09 PM   #5
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Story was bad and fell apart after the first exposition, but it was a perfect popcorn movie.
Popcorn movie is about all I'm looking for in a Thor flick, so I was pretty satisfied.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote