Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2006, 11:48 PM   #1
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future
Default Reputation question

Is there any way to check who I have given reputation to? I can't ever remember who the last 10 people are that I've given reputation and how many times I've given reputation each day.
-Greg
Sponsored Links
Old 01-13-2006, 11:54 PM   #2
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Another question. Is the reputation giver automatically identified? I heard some say that they didn't know who was giving them reputation (+ or - )
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 01-13-2006, 11:56 PM   #3
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394
Another question. Is the reputation giver automatically identified? I heard some say that they didn't know who was giving them reputation (+ or - )
I believe its gone this way: when the new forums were up, you could not see who gave reputation, but after a few weeks, it was changed so that the giver is always noted next to the comment.
Old 01-14-2006, 12:26 AM   #4
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

You should be able to see the last 10 people who gave/took away rep points in your User CP.
Old 01-14-2006, 12:44 AM   #5
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbacklash
You should be able to see the last 10 people who gave/took away rep points in your User CP.
I know how to see what reputation I have recieved, but not what I have given.
Old 01-18-2006, 11:20 AM   #6
irontoad
Golden Member

irontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to all

I've got another rep question... how come I have 6 positive rep entries from other users, but only 3 green squares show up under my avatar... does it have to do with the point total? Right now I have 273, I believe...
Old 01-18-2006, 11:32 PM   #7
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

irontoad - check your user cp and enjoy the new green box.

Old 02-01-2006, 05:27 PM   #8
Drbio
Banned

Well isn't this nice. I get a warning for replying to rep. What these losers who have complained failed to note was that the neg rep that I dole out is in response to the little reds in my own rep.

First off, I really don't care about it, but since it has apparently become an issue, here is my promise. You give me bad rep, I will return it ten times over and do so with prejudice. You leave me alone, I leave you alone. You give me good, you get lots of good in return.

I'm sick of these whiney pussies making complaints when they are hardly non-culpable.

Last edited by Drbio; 02-01-2006 at 05:35 PM.
Old 02-01-2006, 05:49 PM   #9
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
Well isn't this nice. I get a warning for replying to rep. What these losers who have complained failed to note was that the neg rep that I dole out is in response to the little reds in my own rep.

First off, I really don't care about it, but since it has apparently become an issue, here is my promise. You give me bad rep, I will return it ten times over and do so with prejudice. You leave me alone, I leave you alone. You give me good, you get lots of good in return.

I'm sick of these whiney pussies making complaints when they are hardly non-culpable.
Doc, I really don't think you want this aired publicly. The data says differently than you do. And the SINGLE comment from one of the accusers in reputation (which was timestamped 4 minutes after you had sent a nasty rep) paled in comparison to what your "return ten times over and do so with prejudice" reputation comments were.

If you would like me to post the sequence for everyone to see I will gladly do so. Keep in mind that I will have to edit yours quite heavily.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 02-01-2006 at 11:57 PM.
Old 02-01-2006, 05:52 PM   #10
Drbio
Banned

Like I told you in pm's you guys do whatever you have to do. I'm tired of whiney pussies complaining when they engage in an argument and then when it escalates they get their feelings hurt. And before you assume you know everything...perhaps you should peruse pm's too. What? You didn't consider that? Shocker.

What a silly non issue.

Last edited by Drbio; 02-01-2006 at 05:53 PM.
Old 02-01-2006, 05:56 PM   #11
Drbio
Banned

To those who have been having fun with the rep system...and there are many of you...thanks. I guess this is being made into something it isn't. I guess it has been awhile since a mod skirt got twisted....oh well.
Old 02-01-2006, 06:07 PM   #12
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Like I told you in pm's you guys do whatever you have to do. I'm tired of whiney pussies complaining when they engage in an argument and then when it escalates they get their feelings hurt. And before you assume you know everything...perhaps you should peruse pm's too. What? You didn't consider that? Shocker.

What a silly non issue.
PM's have the ignore function. So if you are getting harrased by someone in PM's put them in your ignore list. What you did, essentially, was circumvent the accuser's (plural) ability to ignore your PM's by giving your comments in negative rep.

I do not have the power to look at PM's. That is not a Mod function. And that was not the issue that got raised. It was disgusting comments made by you to multiple users of this board through negative reputation. Absolutely filthy comments.
Old 02-01-2006, 06:13 PM   #13
Drbio
Banned

Tough crap. If they can't stand the argument, perhaps they should not join into one. I don't see where it is my obligation to ignore a filthy pm and take it without comment. Those whiners who are complaining should either get thicker skin or not challenge me to an argument.

Edit - >the forum censor strikes again....he must be sooo proud. I guess we can answer murphs question from the U2 censor thread in the affirmative now.

I wonder why there isn't a rate the mods feature.

Last edited by Drbio; 02-01-2006 at 11:37 PM. Reason: The "forum censor" can't be trusted to keep personal views out of his mod duties
Old 02-02-2006, 12:00 AM   #14
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Wow!!!! I received my first negative rep (which I expect is the first of many) today!!!!!!

Bet no one here could guess who it came from.
Old 02-02-2006, 12:03 AM   #15
Drbio
Banned

Wow...when you inject your personal bias into your mod skirt duties I can't be surprised either.

I'd guess murph, but it was me.
Old 02-02-2006, 12:07 AM   #16
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

I have no personal bias. I do the job DJ asked me to do.

You don't like being called on the nasty little secret hell you put some posters here through so you try to turn it around and be a me against you thing.

It's not. I could really care less about you.

There was a time that was different. But my eyes have been shown what truly lies beneath.
Old 02-02-2006, 12:11 AM   #17
Drbio
Banned

Yeah whatever....you are the worst of the mods.

You were exposed for prematurely judging me. It was embarassing to you. I understand. Like I said in my first pm to you. I did post some rude reps and never denied it. I also did not complain about the strike. No big deal. But what you failed...and you did fail....to find out was that it was responsive in nature. And I could give a rats behind about your opinion that I should ignore pm's. That is your opinion. They were pretty offensive and the rep was in kind. So get off your high horse. That mod skirt doesn't make you special....it also doesn't give you the right to assume you know everything. Perhaps the next time you feel the need to pass judgement you will take the time to ask the accused person what the facts were. But I doubt you care much about the truth do you?

Figures. You once had hope as a mod....sadly we all know that time has passed.

Perhaps you should lock this thread after you make a snide remark. Youve done that before.

Last edited by Drbio; 02-02-2006 at 12:16 AM.
Old 02-02-2006, 12:17 AM   #18
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Yeah whatever....you are the worst of the mods.

You were exposed for prematurely judging me.
So does that mean you want me to post the sequence of events that are timestamped in the database for everyone here to read? No, of course you don't because that would expose you for what you truly are.
Quote:
It was embarassing to you. I understand.
You, my friend, have never embarrased me.
Quote:
Like I said in my first pm to you. I did post some rude reps and never denied it. But what you failed...and you did fail....to find out was that it was responsive in nature.
Uh huh.... I already explained this to you. If you "truly" are getting "razzzed" in PM's by users here, which I highly doubt and have been told otherwise, put them in your PM ignore list. Case solved.
Quote:
And I could give a rats behind about your opinion that I should ignore pm's. That is your opinion. They were pretty offensive and the rep was in kind. So get off your high horse. That mod skirt doesn't make you special....it also doesn't give you the right to assume you know everything. Perhaps the next time you feel the need to pass judgement you will take the time to ask the accused person what the facts were. But I doubt you care much about the truth do you?
From what I've seen today, trust doesn't exist between me and you. I have caught you in a big lie. You always twist facts to suit your needs.
Quote:

Figures. You once had hope as a mod....sadly we all know that time has passed.
The only opinion on my job as a mod that counts to me is the one that owns this board. Which is not you.
Old 02-02-2006, 12:20 AM   #19
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

How do you type that noise a cat makes before he scratches the shit out of you???
Old 02-02-2006, 12:27 AM   #20
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
So does that mean you want me to post the sequence of events that are timestamped in the database for everyone here to read? No, of course you don't because that would expose you for what you truly are.
Expose me? I already posted and admitted that I gave some pretty rude rep. I never denied it. You can at least tell the truth about that. I understand the strike. I asked you to be consistent, which you were not. This is not the first time you have done this. You've done it tome, to Dan and others. Pathetic.

Quote:
You, my friend, have never embarrased me.
Please do not refer to me as your friend. I find it offensive. I do not need codependent hacks to be a friend.

Quote:
Uh huh.... I already explained this to you. If you "truly" are getting "razzzed" in PM's by users here, which I highly doubt and have been told otherwise, put them in your PM ignore list. Case solved.
I really don;t care if you choose to be ignorant and ignore that the pm's were sent. That is your perogative.

Quote:
From what I've seen today, trust doesn't exist between me and you.
Who needs the trust of a codependent mod power makes himself feel likea man hack?

Quote:
I have caught you in a big lie.
Really? What lie? I admittede immediately to sending those bad reps. You took it over the top by injecting your personal bias into the delivery of the strike. You must be so proud of your mod skirt. What a tool.

Quote:
You always twist facts to suit your needs.
That's a pretty convenient little cop out. About par for a lame mod. I should probably retort with You always use your mod powers to feel important or somesuch.

Quote:
The only opinion on my job as a mod that counts to me is the one that owns this board. Which is not you.
Well...I would expect that dj would go to bat for his mods. Hopefully though he also is smart enough torealilze that he has a bad one who cannot use his mod privileges without injecting his lame codependent bias into that duty.

Last edited by Drbio; 02-02-2006 at 12:43 AM.
Old 02-02-2006, 12:29 AM   #21
Drbio
Banned

Nice Dan but watch out of he will attack you again like he has in the past.
Old 02-02-2006, 12:32 AM   #22
Drbio
Banned

And before U2 has a stroke and posts my pm's...I received some pm's (and one email from) at least three different posters. One talked very poorly of my mom so I neg repped in reply, Your mom sucks ***. Not my best effort, but responsive. I also engaged in several neg reps with a poster basically calling him a dick over and over. I'm sure there are others but you get the point. U2 wants to play holier than thou. I've primarily used rep for fun with a LOT of you though. Aparently U2 wants to be pissy and "expose me". What a crappy mod.

When asked about it, I owned up. Mea culpa.

Last edited by Drbio; 02-02-2006 at 08:58 AM.
Old 02-02-2006, 12:37 AM   #23
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

We have put our stuff behind us and I wish there was a way you guys could too, though I know that can't happen. I respect you a great deal Doc and I have come to again respect U2. I hate to see you guys at each other, (like I have much room to talk going at Murph earlier - but he is a Dick so I am justified), but I can understand... Been there, done that!

PS - I think it is kkkkeeeeeeeeeeee!
Old 02-02-2006, 12:42 AM   #24
Drbio
Banned

All he had to do was let it go after the strike. He couldn't. He had to show us all that he has the "mod power" that makes him special.
Old 02-02-2006, 12:43 AM   #25
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Really? What lie? I admittede immediately to sending those bad reps. You took it over the top by injecting your personal bias into the delivery of the strike. You must be so proud of your mod skirt. What a tool.
Okay, here goes. I checked every rep entry for you, and the 2 posters that reported you. Poster #1 NEVER has given you any rep at all. You have given him negative rep consistently dating back to November 23, 2005. Lie #1

Poster #2 has given you a SINGLE rep entry which was entered 4 minutes after you gave the poster a rather nasty and disgusting comment on a negative rep to him. One single entry on January 28, at 7:55PM which as I look at his rep I see that on January 28 at 7:51 (4 minutes prior) you gave him a rep entry with comments that I would get banned for posting. And Poster #2 has been getting negative rep from you dating back to December 11th.

So that's 1 negative reputation received 4 minutes after sending an unprintable rep comment since this new board was brought up.

Want to rethink this little lie you told earlier in the thread?

Quote:
Goodnight, friend.
Old 02-02-2006, 12:44 AM   #26
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
All he had to do was let it go after the strike. He couldn't. He had to show us all that he has the "mod power" that makes him special.
Why don't you go back and look in this thread who brought this out in public.
Old 02-02-2006, 12:46 AM   #27
Drbio
Banned

Aw how sweet....you continue to ignore the pm and email. Figures.

Look u2...I could care less about receiving rep. And your drivel about lies is just that. Drivel. I will keep the profanity out of my future rep (as I told you I would earlier). But I am not wired to ignore rude messages regarding my mother and then ignoring it completely, whether it came from rep, email or pm. I made a mistake by using profanity. I admitted that and never said the strike was unjustified. Sadly you can't seem to grasp this. Your personal enjoyment in this is disgusting though. You seem to love using that mod skirt power to prove you are something you are not. A man.

Last edited by Drbio; 02-02-2006 at 12:53 AM.
Old 02-02-2006, 12:48 AM   #28
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Why don't you go back and look in this thread who brought this out in public.

So it is your duty or responsibility to attack me for that? No.
Old 02-02-2006, 12:50 AM   #29
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
So it is your duty or responsibility to attack me for that? No.
Not attacking. Setting the record straight.
Old 02-02-2006, 12:52 AM   #30
Drbio
Banned

Wrong again but whatever. I guess when a bad mod does it is setting the record straight. yeah...right. Your little mod skirt does not make you correct.

Last edited by Drbio; 02-02-2006 at 01:00 AM.
Old 02-02-2006, 08:50 AM   #31
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Doc, two things...

1) We got complaints from only the two members that U2 mentioned. The sole factor there was you giving some vulgar comments attached to bad rep. Bad rep, fine.. vulgar rep comments, not fine. It's a simple idea of anyone being able to use the ignore PM feature, but you can't ignore rep comments.. there's no option for that. So, you were circumventing the ignore PM function so you could rag on people. We don't have any way of knowing which PMs or emails were or were not sent, because those are private. Bottom line is, if you are feeling provoked, and you can't respond in PMs, you have to suck it up. YOU have to suck it up. We're not going to let you or anyone else get around the PM ignore feature by making rep comments a way to spread vulgarity. Sorry. That's not what it's there for... you can use PMs for that all you want, and if someone blocks your PMs, deal with it.
2) No mod is going to post your PMs on the board, and you know that. For starters, we can't see them. More importantly, they're private and we wouldn't do that to anybody, even if we could see them. You know better than that. I realize you and U2 have not always seen eye to eye, but really, the crux of this issue is proper use of rep comments and how that differs from PMs. Please just get back to talking basketball and politics and random Waco stuff civilly.
Old 02-02-2006, 08:57 AM   #32
Drbio
Banned

1. I already said I made an error by doing that. It won't happen again so this was a non issue that u2coda wanted to share with everyone to show off his mod power.

2. No problem. Thanks Rhylan.
Old 02-02-2006, 09:03 AM   #33
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Understood Doc.. just letting you know where our bounds lie and how we approach issues as we're alerted to them, and for the benefit of everyone else reading this as well...

If you've got a major grudge going on with someone in PMs, we can't police it, and it has to stay in PMs. If PMs get blocked, the grudge basically has to end.. or be ported in an extremely civil manner to the board.

Anything that happens on the public board or via rep comments, we have to keep tabs on, for all the reasons you are aware of.
Old 02-02-2006, 09:27 AM   #34
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
1. I already said I made an error by doing that. It won't happen again so this was a non issue that u2coda wanted to share with everyone to show off his mod power.

2. No problem. Thanks Rhylan.
I was showing no power off. I would have never posted in this thread had you not started the lying. So YOU are the one that made this "non issue" an issue.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 02-02-2006 at 09:27 AM.
Old 02-02-2006, 10:12 AM   #35
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
I was showing no power off. I would have never posted in this thread had you not started the lying. So YOU are the one that made this "non issue" an issue.
What a jackass. There were no lies despite your incessant rants. You jsut couldn't let it go could you? Just like before you felt that you had to show off. Your little mod powers don't make you a man. Conversely, you've been nothing shy of an ass.
Old 02-02-2006, 10:35 AM   #36
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
There were no lies despite your incessant rants.
Okay, here goes, again...... I checked every rep entry for you, and the 2 posters that reported you. Poster #1 NEVER has given you any rep at all. You have given him negative rep consistently dating back to November 23, 2005.

Poster #2 has given you a SINGLE rep entry which was entered 4 minutes after you gave the poster a rather nasty and disgusting comment on a negative rep to him. One single entry on January 28, at 7:55PM which as I look at his rep I see that on January 28 at 7:51 (4 minutes prior) you gave him a rep entry with comments that I would get banned for posting. And Poster #2 has been getting negative rep from you dating back to December 11th.

So that's 1 negative reputation received 4 minutes after sending an unprintable rep comment since this new board was brought up.

Want to rethink this little lie you told earlier in the thread?

Quote:
There is your lie.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 02-02-2006 at 10:35 AM.
Old 02-02-2006, 10:40 AM   #37
Drbio
Banned

Oh wow....pardon me for blurring pm's, rep and emails. I think I have clearly stated in this thread about that. Such a blatant lie....actually, no.not a lie at all, despite you wanting it to be. I was clear here and in my responses to you. You tried really hard there to be an ass. Congratulations it worked. You just can't stand being called out. You think it is above a mod to be called out. Funny thing....you've done this crap to me, murph (many times), Dan and others and each time you whine like a woman.

What a jerk you have been. You just couldn't issue a strike without revelling in your mod skirt. Enjoy it....it is all you have. Certainly credibility is out of the question.
Old 02-02-2006, 10:43 AM   #38
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

How do you "blur" pm's, rep and email. As far as I know the only thing that would get you "little reds in my own rep" is negative reputation. Stop trying to twist the facts Doc.

I am not the one being called out.

I am not going to respond further unless you keep on twisting facts. So if you will just drop it, it is dropped.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 02-02-2006 at 10:44 AM.
Closed Thread