Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Dallas-Mavs.com Stuff

Old 07-16-2002, 03:53 PM   #1
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Rhylan [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] .

GIG 'em .

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-16-2002, 03:59 PM   #2
seelenjaeger
Diamond Member

seelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to all

cheers
Old 07-16-2002, 04:41 PM   #3
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

Rhylan?

Rhylan?

But he's a prick.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] (just kidding).

Congrats.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2002, 05:26 PM   #4
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Hahah... on this note, I shall offically announce my retirement from the board.

nah, just playin' [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2002, 05:39 PM   #5
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Gag 'em, Iggies.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2002, 05:42 PM   #6
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

Maybe this is the wrong time to bring this up, but will the Aggies please stop ruining my movies. If I see that crappy ad for the 12th Man foundation before another movie, I am going to scream.

At least Texas doesn't need to advertise. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Old 07-16-2002, 06:06 PM   #7
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Hahaha... I saw that at the Tinseltown in Grapevine last month -- the first time I'd ever seen it in my life.

What can I say other than when you have no offense, you have to work to sell tickets [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-16-2002, 08:08 PM   #8
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

What is this world coming to? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2002, 09:25 PM   #9
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

congrats rylan!
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2002, 10:17 PM   #10
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Rylan. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Welcome to our insanity. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Good choice.
Old 07-16-2002, 10:41 PM   #11
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

Well done Rhylan.

(scary, I think this is my first post in General Mavs Discussion talk for a long time) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2002, 07:24 AM   #12
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

rhylan is officially on my *hit list now
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2002, 09:26 AM   #13
irontoad
Golden Member

irontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to all

Congrats!!
Old 07-17-2002, 11:06 AM   #14
Base Line Guy
Golden Member

Base Line Guy is on a distinguished road

congrats and Hook 'Em!

BLG
Old 07-17-2002, 12:05 PM   #15
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

not bad...

congrats !

be always vigilant... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2002, 11:19 PM   #16
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Congrads, Rhylan! I'm sure you'll be a great mod.

Old 07-18-2002, 04:11 PM   #17
Dooby
Diamond Member

What the hell is a "Senior Pimp"?!?!

Old 07-18-2002, 04:28 PM   #18
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

lol, well in Rhylans own words, he's "pimpin' seniors" [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] .

lol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2002, 05:12 PM   #19
Dirk77
Banned

Dirk77 is on a distinguished road

So Rhylan, have they jammed the stick up your ass yet??? You know, like the one in Rob, lol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Dirk77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2002, 05:19 PM   #20
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Actually, Dooby, I was hoping for "Pimp o' the Metroplex" but it came out as "Senior Pimp." Which I thought sounded kinda shady.. lol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Dirk77 -- As Dr. Evil would say, "Sh!"
Old 07-18-2002, 05:24 PM   #21
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

<< So Rhylan, have they jammed the stick up your ass yet??? You know, like the one in Rob, lol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] >>

This, coming from the guy who threatened to SUE this site for banning him (yea sad isn't it?)..
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2002, 05:25 PM   #22
Dirk77
Banned

I was just joking man, like I would waste time suing over that crap. Though I do think, let me rephrase that, I KNOW I was banned unjustly, and shortly im going to write a complaint on how this site has acted in the dallas-mavs forum.
Old 07-18-2002, 05:31 PM   #23
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Dirk77, if you want to voice a complaint, I think the best way to ensure it is taken seriously is to just PM one of the mods. We'll make sure that each of us reads it.

Posting a personal complaint about conduct in the public forums will just invite more barking back and forth.

Just my personal advice.
Old 07-18-2002, 05:34 PM   #24
Dirk77
Banned

ok, thank you Rhylan, I will do that. How do you send a pm???
Old 07-18-2002, 05:40 PM   #25
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

If you want to send and receive private messages, click on &quot;profile&quot; at the top of the screen, and click &quot;On&quot; beside &quot;Allow Private Messages.&quot;

Then, when you want to send a private message, click on the little padlock icon that corresponds to the post of the person that you want to send the message to.
Old 07-18-2002, 08:28 PM   #26
seelenjaeger
Diamond Member

seelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to all

lol
&quot;how do i do a pm&quot;

and this from a guy who claimed to have discussions via pm ... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 07-18-2002, 08:29 PM   #27
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

sj, good point.

well, maybe it gets confusing in oslo.

Old 07-18-2002, 09:31 PM   #28
Dirk77
Banned

ummm, i never claimed to have discussions via pm? So what kind of drugs are you doing down there in Germany?
Old 07-19-2002, 12:28 AM   #29
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

HAHA!

Rhylan the senior pimp.

Can I change my status too?

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2002, 12:29 AM   #30
Kat

Kat is on a distinguished road

Rhylan...congrats. The ingore funtion is working quite well, thank you.

I appreciate that.

I look forward to October!

Kathy
Old 07-19-2002, 07:33 AM   #31
Murphy3
Guru

we have an ignore function now?
Old 07-19-2002, 09:22 AM   #32
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

I invented it, Murph [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

OzMavs, I know Dj has talked before about letting people customize their description below their name, perhaps as an incentive for a really high number of posts [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

...man, would THAT result in some post padding... lol
Old 07-19-2002, 02:08 PM   #33
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

So when do I get Guru, El Supreme-o ?
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote