Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-27-2021, 10:33 PM   #1
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Unbelievable how easy our schedule starting 2 games ago for over a week is and we start out 0-2.
I know we are missing major pieces but this was a huge opportunity to move up a few notches in the standings.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2021, 10:39 PM   #2
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
Unbelievable how easy our schedule starting 2 games ago for over a week is and we start out 0-2.
I know we are missing major pieces but this was a huge opportunity to move up a few notches in the standings.
That's why I said when that schedule was released could we really count on the Mavs to take advantage of it.

It looks good on paper but the Mavs still have to play the games.
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2021, 11:00 PM   #3
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dallas41 View Post
That's why I said when that schedule was released could we really count on the Mavs to take advantage of it.

It looks good on paper but the Mavs still have to play the games.
Just hope Luka isn’t out any more games during this stretch.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2021, 11:10 PM   #4
Dallas41
Diamond Member

Dallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud ofDallas41 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rimrocker View Post
Just hope Luka isn’t out any more games during this stretch.
I honestly thought they would get the 6th seed and the Lakers would fall down to 7th.

But this won't be 1st or the last games that Luka and KP miss so essentially they won't be able to take advantage of the absences by LeBron and AD.

I'm just going to do like everyone else and just accept the fact that this team will be involved in the play in tournament.

It's a shame to because they have the golden opportunity to avoid all that
Dallas41 is offline   Reply With Quote