Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 01-14-2011, 10:28 PM   #1
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Postgame "Mavs"@Spurs

Thats the only thing i wanna remember from this night.

sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-14-2011, 10:28 PM   #2
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

ah and DoJo in garbage time (even if he didnt see the floor in the 3rd)
Old 01-14-2011, 10:30 PM   #3
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 10:32 PM   #4
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

The good: Dojo

The bad: Everything else

The I don't want to see again: Ajinca as a starter
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 10:37 PM   #5
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I think I like the volleyball ass pics better, but that pic pretty much sums up the past few weeks quite well.
ribosoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 10:42 PM   #6
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
The good: Dojo

The bad: Everything else

The I don't want to see again: Ajinca as a starter
It's the zero rebounds for Ajinca that are really telling.

And I was really happy to see Dojo contributing, as well. I hope that he can be consistent down the stretch and just keep putting forth that kind of effort.
ribosoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 10:42 PM   #7
DTown All Day

DTown All Day is on a distinguished road

We need to pick it up! That was pretty embarrassing. :/

Nice pics to show emotions guys! haha
DTown All Day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 10:42 PM   #8
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to see that Terry came with a nice big full bag of nothing!
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 10:42 PM   #9
sefant77
Guru

Lets trade for Steve Nash, the guy is bored in Phoenix

Old 01-14-2011, 10:43 PM   #10
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Old 01-14-2011, 10:45 PM   #11
mavs777
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribosoma View Post
It's the zero rebounds for Ajinca that are really telling.

And I was really happy to see Dojo contributing, as well. I hope that he can be consistent down the stretch and just keep putting forth that kind of effort.
I think the thing I hated the most about him tonight was his defensive court awareness, he lost tabs of his man way too often it really is a simple concept also his rotation was very slow
Old 01-14-2011, 10:46 PM   #12
sefant77
Guru

I will watch now Blake Griffin destroying the Warriors...that should maybe make up a little bit

http://www.atdhe.net/32500/watch-los...state-warriors
Old 01-14-2011, 10:48 PM   #13
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

I'm a cup-is-half-full kind of guy so unfortunately I don't really have much I want to talk about after a game like this. In fact, I only have two real points that were spurred on by tonight's game:

1) Dojo is finally showing some confidence in his ability to score at the rim. This is a pretty encouraging sign in my book because his hesitance to shoot was the last real hole in his game. His floater was absolutely money tonight. I think Dojo has a pretty well-rounded game, and if he can be a decent enough scoring option, maybe you've got part of your answer for Caron's lost minutes. Dojo has been one of my pet cats since I saw him play in summer league, and I'm glad he showed the ability to finish that he intrigued us with in summer league. I know it was mostly garbage time, but I'm hoping this is a sign that he's figuring out what he's capable of on this level. I can understand why Carlisle might not have been willing to play him, but hopefully he caught coach's attention tonight.

2) Mahinmi really needs some minutes somehow, some way. I think I've been his number one fan this season because the guy seems to produce when he gets on the court (his career 22.1 PER kind of backs that up). Ajinca is not an answer (I hate seven footers that can't rebound) and Brian Cardinal is a complete spare. On a night when you are getting dominated on the glass, it sure would be nice to have an energetic, athletic young guy attacking the glass. Are you really telling me we can't get away with playing him at power forward when Tyson Chandler is on Duncan and our power forward is guarding Blair? I've been reading old scouting reports, and it looks like the Spurs thought he was capable of playing power forward. I realize that our coaching staff doesn't for some reason, but isn't this the time to start getting creative?

I can understand being hesitant to play your young guys when everything is rolling, but when you are missing three of your top seven guys you don't have much to lose at this point. You may end up gaining quite a bit if you discover that one these players can be a valuable part of the playoff rotation. I wanna find out what (if anything) we have in these guys.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 01-15-2011 at 12:38 AM.
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 10:50 PM   #14
jcm28

jcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to all

Quote:
Perfection. We should turn this into the official volleyball thread.

Let me start:
Old 01-14-2011, 10:50 PM   #15
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kante View Post
Nice to see that Terry came with a nice big full bag of nothing!
Jason Terry continued to struggle against the Spurs as he shot 3-14 from the field, Terry is now 11-of-43 (.256) vs. Spurs this season.

full recap at http://www.mavsmoneyball.com/2011/1/...ks-sink-101-89
Old 01-14-2011, 10:51 PM   #16
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

I think it's pretty clear that Terry in particular is affected by the loss of Dirk. Without Dirk, Terry is just terrible.

No excuse for Dojo and Ian not getting more minutes.

Dojo: 13/3/2/2 steals, 0 turnovers, +5 in 13 minutes.

Tell me why he couldn't have gotten some of Terry's minutes?

Ian: 7/4 on 3/4 shooting in 11 minutes.

Why is Lex playing over him? There's absolutely no reason Ian can't play some 4 either.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 10:53 PM   #17
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
I think it's pretty clear that Terry in particular is affected by the loss of Dirk. Without Dirk, Terry is just terrible.

Why is Lex playing over him? There's absolutely no reason Ian can't play some 4 either.
For those that didn't want to read my dreadfully long post, this would be the Cliff Note's version.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 01-14-2011, 10:54 PM   #18
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
I'm a cup-is-half-full kind of guy so unfortunately I don't really have much I want to talk about after a game like this. In fact, I only have two real points that were spurred on by tonight's game:

1) Dojo is finally showing some confidence in his ability to score at the rim. This is a pretty encouraging sign in my book because his hesitance to shoot was the last real hole in his game. His floater was absolutely money tonight. I think Dojo has a pretty well-rounded game, and if he can be a decent enough scoring option, maybe you've got part of your answer for Caron's lost minutes. Dojo has been one of my pet cats since I saw him play in summer league, and I'm glad he showed the ability to finish that he intrigued us with in summer league. I know it was mostly garbage time, but I'm hoping this is a sign that he's figuring out what he's capable of on this level. I can understand why Carlisle might not have been willing to play him, but hopefully he caught coach's attention tonight.

2) Mahinmi really needs some minutes somehow, some way. I think I've been his number one fan this season because the guy seems to produce when he gets on the court (his career 22.1 PER kind of backs that up). Ajinca is not an answer (I hate seven footers that can't rebound) and Brian Cardinal is a complete spare. On a night when you are getting dominated on the glass, it sure would be nice to have an energetic, athletic young guy attacking the glass. Are you really telling me we can't get away with playing him at power forward when Tyson Chandler is on Duncan and our power forward is guarding Blair? I've been reading old scouting reports, and it looks like the Spurs thought he was capable of playing power forward. I realize that our coaching staff doesn't for some reason, but isn't this the time to start getting creative?

I can understand being hesitant to play your young guys when everything is rolling, but when you are missing three of your top seven guys you don't have much to lose at this point. You may end up gaining quite a bit if you find out one of these guys be a valuable rotation guy going into the playoffs. I wanna find out what (if anything) we have in these guys.
Lol, I just posted the same 2 points (although more laconically ) right before I read this.

Amen.

There is NO excuse for Dojo and especially Ian not getting more minutes. There is no reason Ian can't play the 4, and no reason he shouldn't be getting most of Cardinal's minutes and all of Lex's minutes.
Old 01-14-2011, 10:54 PM   #19
CadBane
Banned

And right on cue!
Old 01-14-2011, 10:56 PM   #20
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

I alluded to it in the post-game Indy thread, Jones is only really getting minutes in absolute garbage time. Reading between the lines, it appears the thought is he is not ready for significant minutes and still has a lot of work to do, starting on the practice court.
Old 01-14-2011, 10:57 PM   #21
mavs777
Diamond Member

Quote:

To be fare Dojo's came in garbage time, I do think he should take some of Terry's minutes, but he is really the only guy that can create for himself and others
Old 01-14-2011, 10:59 PM   #22
CadBane
Banned

Quote:
To be fare Dojo's came in garbage time, I do think he should take some of Terry's minutes, but he is really the only guy that can create for himself and others
Sorry, but when you're losing by 20 points in the third quarter, it's garbage time too. And no one did sh** then. Not to mention it's hard to produce in minutes you aren't given. All you can do is produce when you play, and that's what both of them have done.
Old 01-14-2011, 10:59 PM   #23
CadBane
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
I alluded to it in the post-game Indy thread, Jones is only really getting minutes in absolute garbage time. Reading between the lines, it appears the thought is he is not ready for significant minutes and still has a lot of work to do, starting on the practice court.

How insightful!
Old 01-14-2011, 11:02 PM   #24
mavs777
Diamond Member

Quote:
Sorry, but when you're losing by 20 points in the third quarter, it's garbage time too. And no one did sh** then. Not to mention it's hard to produce in minutes you aren't given. All you can do is produce when you play, and that's what both of them have done.
Dojo had really struggled of late, Ian I definitely agree should have more minutes, but Dojo needs to prove he can do this in flow of a close game he has gotten some chances and hasn't
Old 01-14-2011, 11:02 PM   #25
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
How insightful!
Fine...I'll play along.

At the first practice with Sasha, low-minute guys (Ian, Lex, Jones and now Sasha) worked on offensive plays and practice stopped on multiple occasions due to Jones' mistakes...
Old 01-14-2011, 11:04 PM   #26
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

not as pretty but its how I feel right now
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 11:05 PM   #27
FINtastic
Diamond Member

Quote:
I think he had a five minute stint in the first half where he was 2-3 IIRC. It wasn't garbage time then, and he still looked pretty decent.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
Old 01-14-2011, 11:05 PM   #28
CadBane
Banned

Quote:
Fine...I'll play along.

At the first practice with Sasha, low-minute guys (Ian, Lex, Jones and now Sasha) worked on offensive plays and practice stopped on multiple occasions due to Jones' mistakes...
I'm not doubting it happened. He's a kid, I'm sure he's messed up in practice, and will continue to. I still think he should be getting more minutes. I, and everyone else here, is more than aware of what the coaching opinion obviously is. Doesn't mean I/we agree with it. Just like I don't agree with the idea that Ian can't play the 4.
Old 01-14-2011, 11:09 PM   #29
Thomas86
Golden Member

Thomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to all

The only thing I liked about this game was when Terry bump Manu and then Sasha bump Maun again when he got back up.
Thomas86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 11:12 PM   #30
skakavac

skakavac has a spectacular aura aboutskakavac has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Jet might create his own shot but he creates mostly TO's when trying to create for others. He is basicly a talker who doesnt help the mavs at all.

Thing is the aren't even able to just Run Pick & Roll....Kidd cant Shot of the dribble, Terry cant pass under pressure, jjb cant finish at the rim, cardinal brings nothing but 3P shots, marion did so last Time against the Lakers last season Game 3 in LA.
Let's pray for roddy with a nice pick & Roll game with tc. It is the only real hope for the Season because Dirk cant do it alone.
skakavac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 11:13 PM   #31
mavs777
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by skakavac View Post
Jet might create his own shot but he creates mostly TO's when trying to create for others. He is basicly a talker who doesnt help the mavs at all.

Thing is the aren't even able to just Run Pick & Roll....Kidd cant Shot of the dribble, Terry cant pass under pressure, jjb cant finish at the rim, cardinal brings nothing but 3P shots, marion did so last Time against the Lakers last season Game 3 in LA.
Let's pray for roddy with a nice pick & Roll game with tc. It is the only real hope for the Season because Dirk cant do it alone.
uh what?
Old 01-14-2011, 11:17 PM   #32
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

I played some Bad Company 2 online, I totally forgot about this game. Did we win? What's up with the booties?
Old 01-14-2011, 11:21 PM   #33
skakavac

Quote:
Fine...I'll play along.

Even if this is happening we gain nothing by playing scrubs who don't do anything at best. No, they suck bigtime in gametime and at least he is able to defend which JET KIDD werent doing
And He couldn't do As much wrong s ajinca did As a starter. Ajinca and cardinal cant get a rebound to Save their Life at PF
Old 01-14-2011, 11:25 PM   #34
skakavac

Quote:
uh what?
To small to Be a threat constantly and way small to defend any good player because He cant contest shots
Old 01-14-2011, 11:27 PM   #35
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

The ship takes on more water....ugh.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2011, 11:28 PM   #36
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by skakavac View Post
Even if this is happening we gain nothing by playing scrubs who don't do anything at best. No, they suck bigtime in gametime and at least he is able to defend which JET KIDD werent doing
And He couldn't do As much wrong s ajinca did As a starter. Ajinca and cardinal cant get a rebound to Save their Life at PF
I understand that, the only thing I would say to that is Ajinca and Jones play different positions and Ajinca is playing in a position of need based on injury.

A lot of coaches can fall into that rookie situation and not play them. One thought process could be that if Carlisle doesn't trust Jones in practice right now then he can't feel comfortable putting him in major situations.

It would be a much worse sign if the game played out as it did and Jones didn't get any minutes. Carlisle praised Jones after the game so it is going to be a day-to-day process for Jones.
Old 01-14-2011, 11:33 PM   #37
FINtastic
Diamond Member

Quote:
Fine...I'll play along.

I can kind of understand Carlisle's hesitancy to play him to this point. He hasn't been effective at all scoring the ball (until tonight), and on a team that has trouble scoring that's not a good thing. But I think he does have potential to be a decent scorer if he can figure out what works and what doesn't. He provides a number of good things on the court (he's a good defender, very good rebounder, and a nice passer) so don't we have to be a little willing to work through some mistakes?

I'm not a major Carlisle-basher, but I think he has a tendency to look for reasons not to play his young guys. This isn't always a bad thing when your team is rolling, but when you've got a lot of talent on the sidelines nursing injuries, I think your strategy needs to be reevaluated.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 01-14-2011 at 11:37 PM.
Old 01-14-2011, 11:35 PM   #38
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
I can kind of understand Carlisle's hesitancy to play him to this point. He hasn't been effective at all scoring the ball (until tonight), and on a team that has trouble scoring that's not a good thing. But I think he does have potential to be a decent scorer if he can figure out what works and what doesn't. He provides a number of good things on the court (he's a good defender, very good rebounder, and a nice passer) so don't we have to be a little willing to work through some mistakes?

I'm not one of the big Carlisle-bashers, but I think he has a tendency to look too much for reasons not to play young guys. That's not always a bad thing when your team is rolling, but when you've got a lot of talent on the sidelines nursing injury, I think your strategy needs to be reevaluated.
Jones has a lot of potential for sure, but the thought amongst people who see a lot more than me is that he still is a project and has to quite a bit to go. Tonight was definitely a solid step in the right direction though.
Old 01-14-2011, 11:43 PM   #39
CadBane
Banned

Quote:
Jones has a lot of potential for sure, but the thought amongst people who see a lot more than me is that he still is a project and has to quite a bit to go. Tonight was definitely a solid step in the right direction though.
You know how you develop projects? You play them! Especially on a depleted team. You think George Hill and Blair got so good by sitting on the bench?
Old 01-14-2011, 11:45 PM   #40
She_Growls
Golden Member

She_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to all

Quote:
You know how you develop projects? You play them! Especially on a depleted team. You think George Hill and Blair got so good by sitting on the bench?
I like how you think Cadbane!
She_Growls is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cadban making friends, cadbaneisarhetoricjunkie, ignorantlemmings, return of the quack!, shiavo>ud, shiavo? how current!, whaaabane vs the world