Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 10-28-2014, 06:50 PM   #1
erdubya

erdubya is just really niceerdubya is just really niceerdubya is just really niceerdubya is just really niceerdubya is just really niceerdubya is just really nice
Default live streaming websites for tnt feed

anyone knows if those stream channels are safe?

One I ran across is time4tv dot com but you have to install a plugin to watch the games. Anybody use these types of streaming sites? And if so, which ones are the more legitimate (decent) ones?

Would love to catch the Mavs/Spurs game tonight but don't have cable and NBA League Pass doesn't have the game tonight.

Thanks guys..

MFFL '87

erdubya is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2014, 06:52 PM   #2
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

If you're not paying for it, then it probably isn't legitimate.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 06:57 PM   #3
Cerberus

Cerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to behold

http://firstrowau.eu/sport/basketball.html
Old 10-28-2014, 11:33 PM   #4
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Thats the most annoying thing about spending $150 on NBA LPB-- national games are blacked out so I need to find a stream from cable.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 12:30 PM   #5
erdubya

erdubya is just really niceerdubya is just really niceerdubya is just really niceerdubya is just really niceerdubya is just really niceerdubya is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
If you're not paying for it, then it probably isn't legitimate.
There's always one... smh

Old 10-29-2014, 12:32 PM   #6
erdubya

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Thats the most annoying thing about spending $150 on NBA LPB-- national games are blacked out so I need to find a stream from cable.
I tried dealing with seeing it online.. it sucked so bad I had to go to a restaurant and watch it... Maybe I'll put a slingbox on someone's direct tv and watch the national games that way. Good luck

Old 10-29-2014, 01:37 PM   #7
bilease

bilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to beholdbilease is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
So far I havent experienced any blacked out games in Europe, if you already paid for the League Pass try connecting through a European VPN server, that should work.
bilease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 02:44 PM   #8
WhatYouTalkingAboutEllis

WhatYouTalkingAboutEllis is a jewel in the roughWhatYouTalkingAboutEllis is a jewel in the roughWhatYouTalkingAboutEllis is a jewel in the roughWhatYouTalkingAboutEllis is a jewel in the rough
Default Shot me a PM for streaming sites

If you need help finding a site I have roughly 7-10 that work with nearly every sport. I do not want to post on here for obvious reasons but PM me and I can provide you with them upon request.
WhatYouTalkingAboutEllis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 03:00 PM   #9
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Not a permanent solution, but NBA LPB offers a free week from now until 11/4

Games on NBA League Pass Broadband sample period
Jazz game tonight
@ Pelicans 11/1
Celtics 11/3

I've been relatively happy paying for NBA LPB, but if you are curious about buying, or just want to watch an HD stream instead of the usual 240p/360p streams we get on other sites for the next three games, then get signed up on NBA.com

Also, if you are in DFW or many pockets of TX, you'll need to get a proxy/VPN. Lots of tutorials around, and three games to test your proxy/VPN.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2014, 04:46 PM   #10
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhatYouTalkingAboutEllis View Post
If you need help finding a site I have roughly 7-10 that work with nearly every sport. I do not want to post on here for obvious reasons but PM me and I can provide you with them upon request.
You can post them if people need them. Links are given here to games from firstrow, atdhe and so on... There is no problem.
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote