Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 11-27-2001, 04:49 PM   #1
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

what a moron, not going for two.
he deserves to be fired along with the GM...which presents a bit of a problem...

oh well,
baby-arm
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2001, 05:15 PM   #2
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Campo is absolutely the best coach we could get. Nobody wants to work for our GM.

Jerry Jones - best owner in the NFL and worst GM in the NFL!
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2001, 05:24 PM   #3
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

he's not a great owner because he's failed to make the correct decision in getting rid of the cowboys pathetic GM...
he could be the best owner...if he wasn't the GM as well

campo, well, i don't know..i like the guy and all..but that was one of the sorriest coaching decisions i've seen in my life.
Old 11-27-2001, 05:42 PM   #4
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Campo is probably the worst head coach in football but he is the best we could get [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2001, 11:17 PM   #5
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Fuzzy Math???

That was one of the dumbest things I've seen since the last Cowboys game.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2001, 11:38 PM   #6
Murphy3
Guru

good point rob
it's amazing..i'm a diehard cowboys fan..but they just do one dumbass thing after another...
shaun rogers would definitely be looking good right now...instead, we have Q-Car.
ya know what?...someone like Leonard Davis(might have been able to move up a couple of spots..or even could have taken someone else) would also be looking good right now..but, instead, the cowboys traded two first round picks for galloway when they could have had tim brown sign with them in free agency..
hmm..

well, i loved the good times and i'll hate the bad times..but, i'll stick with them