Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-18-2008, 05:56 PM   #81
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Warn the local hospitals, prepare the emergency vehicles, dress out the stretchers and bring large reserves of blood, for tonight our right and holy Mavericks embark upon the final phase of their long and arduous journey. Tonight they enjoin a battle that by its end will slay the evil curse of seasons past. Tonight they begin laying waste to unrighteous foes, one after the other like adjacent planks in a wretched, rotted fence. Tonight they sound the trumpet, they shine the beacon light, they give loud notice far and wide that this season, this year, this time the Dallas Mavericks will not be denied what is rightfully theirs.

Tonight the streets around the AAC will be stained purple and gold. Nothing can be gained by washing away the blood of the infidels, for green and white and silver and black will follow close behind.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-18-2008, 06:02 PM   #82
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
Warn the local hospitals, prepare the emergency vehicles, dress out the stretchers and bring large reserves of blood, for tonight our right and holy Mavericks embark upon the final phase of their long and arduous journey. Tonight they enjoin a battle that by its end will slay the evil curse of seasons past. Tonight they begin laying waste to unrighteous foes, one after the other like adjacent planks in a wretched, rotted fence. Tonight they sound the trumpet, they shine the beacon light, they give loud notice far and wide that this season, this year, this time the Dallas Mavericks will not be denied what is rightfully theirs.

Tonight the streets around the AAC will be stained purple and gold. Nothing can be gained by washing away the blood of the infidels, for green and white and silver and black will follow close behind.
one of these things is not like the other...

you had me at "Warn the local hospitals"!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 06:11 PM   #83
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg

wow, I am honestly impressed!!!

The guys in the locker room should read this message. If this can't get them going, nothing will.

It's nice to have chumdawg back to being a Mavs fan. That's an underrated effect of the Kidd trade.
endrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 06:20 PM   #84
phxsuns

phxsuns is a jewel in the roughphxsuns is a jewel in the roughphxsuns is a jewel in the roughphxsuns is a jewel in the rough

Good luck tonight fellas. Its good to see that your team has turned things around. Both of our teams are putting it together for the stretch run.

I hope you guys win tonight, as it moves us within 1 game from the division lead and the 3rd seed.

The lakers are struggling, kick em while they are down.

Last edited by phxsuns; 03-18-2008 at 06:22 PM.
phxsuns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 06:28 PM   #85
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by phxsuns
Good luck tonight fellas. Its good to see that your team has turned things around. Both of our teams are putting it together for the stretch run.

I hope you guys win tonight, as it moves us within 1 game from the division lead and the 3rd seed.

The lakers are struggling, kick em while they are down.
It's going to be struggle down the stretch in the west seeding wise. Make sure you know those tiebreakers, there will be some to break.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 06:57 PM   #86
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Hey honey, bring me a beer. Oops, should have said that out loud.........I just did. Thank you babe. Now bring on the game!!
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 07:04 PM   #87
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Sweep the lick

Kobe Bryant is playing with a torn ligament in his pinkie finger on his shooting hand. Is that a weakness the Mavs should try to exploit or go after tonight?

“That’s my era,” Avery Johnson said. “It’s a different era now.”

So how did it work in your era?

“If you got a report that Stockton had a sore forearm, we tried to knock the heck out of that forearm,” Johnson said. “That was my era. I don’t know if guys even talk about that now.”

I can’t help but think of the “Sweep the lick” scene in the Karate Kid. Anyway, players today are made aware of the opposing team’s medical report.

“Our guys are fully aware of the injury situation of our opponents,” Johnson said.

Link

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs
Dr.Zoidberg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 07:16 PM   #88
V2M
Diamond Member

V2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to beholdV2M is a splendid one to behold

I Believe!
V2M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 07:18 PM   #89
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

click for game

this one

Last edited by GermanDunk; 03-18-2008 at 07:31 PM.
GermanDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 07:24 PM   #90
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanDunk
click for game
click
Wont work for me?
monty55555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 07:25 PM   #91
shadow41193

shadow41193 is on a distinguished road

Doesn't work.
shadow41193 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 07:26 PM   #92
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Dr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant futureDr.Zoidberg has a brilliant future

Quote:
Game Link
Copy and Paste in WMP (Open URL)

"Talk to the claw."

"They're getting 15, 16 assists some games. I dream about getting 15 assists. It's just not possible with the team I'm on." - Devin Harris about top-notch point guards and him playing with the Mavs

"For me, it’s like a kid in a candy store." - Jason Kidd on playing with the Mavs

Last edited by Dr.Zoidberg; 03-18-2008 at 07:30 PM.
Old 03-18-2008, 07:28 PM   #93
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by monty55555
Wont work for me?
Yes - they expire within 3 min or so
Old 03-18-2008, 07:30 PM   #94
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

fresh one

Last edited by GermanDunk; 03-18-2008 at 07:37 PM.
Old 03-18-2008, 07:30 PM   #95
dalger
Golden Member

dalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Zoidberg
Copy and Paste in WMP (Open URL)
Quote:
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Dr.Zoidberg again.
You are a fine man, Dr. Zoidberg.
dalger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 07:31 PM   #96
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

LP

Last edited by GermanDunk; 03-18-2008 at 07:40 PM.
Old 03-18-2008, 07:35 PM   #97
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

thanks for the link Dr. Z and GermanDunk.

Last edited by monty55555; 03-18-2008 at 07:36 PM.
Old 03-18-2008, 07:36 PM   #98
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by monty55555
thanks for the link guys!
Sure !!!

LP

Last edited by GermanDunk; 03-18-2008 at 07:40 PM.
Old 03-18-2008, 07:37 PM   #99
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Is Bob back with Mark on the TV broadcast tonight???

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 03-18-2008, 07:38 PM   #100
Dim499
Platinum Member

Dim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud of

YEEEYY !! I just turned it on. Is Bob Odenkirk back as a color guy for ever?
Dim499 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 07:38 PM   #101
monty55555
Platinum Member

Go Mavs!!!!!
Old 03-18-2008, 07:38 PM   #102
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
Is Bob back with Mark on the TV broadcast tonight???
WraithXX is going to be sooooo excited!
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 07:39 PM   #103
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

Just in case you guys wanna know, I have been watching Denver @ Detroit, and the Nuggets are getting spanked. They are not getting in the playoffs with the way they allow other teams to score on them.
endrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 07:39 PM   #104
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

GO MAVS!!!

"Talk to the claw."

Old 03-18-2008, 07:40 PM   #105
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

http://nba.edgeboss.net/wmedia-live/...7IFOKNp?e=.asx
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2008, 07:40 PM   #106
sike
The Preacha

Howard on Kobe...lets see it.

Old 03-18-2008, 07:40 PM   #107
Dim499
Platinum Member

Dim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud of

God, what a tease to have Bob in a sitting down setting with headphones on... It was just part of pregame
Old 03-18-2008, 07:40 PM   #108
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

GAME START!!!
LETS GO MAVS
Old 03-18-2008, 07:41 PM   #109
sike
The Preacha

Odom can't hang with JHo...

Old 03-18-2008, 07:42 PM   #110
horse900703
Diamond Member

YEAH, JOSH!FIRST POINT OF THE GAME
Old 03-18-2008, 07:42 PM   #111
sike
The Preacha

Dirk was too lazy on that possession...he telegraphed that turn around and Odom blocked it...

Old 03-18-2008, 07:43 PM   #112
sike
The Preacha

DAMP!!!

Old 03-18-2008, 07:43 PM   #113
horse900703
Diamond Member

COME ON DIRK!!!
Old 03-18-2008, 07:43 PM   #114
Dr.Zoidberg
Diamond Member

Nice dunk with authority by Damp.

"Talk to the claw."

Old 03-18-2008, 07:44 PM   #115
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Damp with the one-handed "take this" jam!
Old 03-18-2008, 07:44 PM   #116
Dim499
Platinum Member

LOL "Both teams seem dialed in early on BD!" .... silence.
Old 03-18-2008, 07:44 PM   #117
sike
The Preacha

Damp looking mightymighty!

Old 03-18-2008, 07:44 PM   #118
chumdawg
Guru

Oh, and Damp blocks Odom onto his ass and into the front row!
Old 03-18-2008, 07:45 PM   #119
sike
The Preacha

DAMP!!! not much a foul...but I like the aggression!!!

Old 03-18-2008, 07:45 PM   #120
sike
The Preacha

just shoot the ball when you're that open, Dirk.