Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 08-05-2008, 02:49 PM   #1
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute
Default Who wins the (Basketball) Gold?

Can Dirk get you that big pay day?

Last edited by Flacolaco; 08-05-2008 at 03:02 PM.
Flacolaco is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2008, 02:57 PM   #2
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

*looks around, looks at his watch, taps his foot*

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 02:58 PM   #3
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Somebody help him...I'm ready to vote...

Last edited by dirno2000; 08-05-2008 at 02:59 PM.
dirno2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 03:01 PM   #4
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

You fail as a mod....and as a human.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 08-05-2008, 03:02 PM   #5
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry, I got pulled out of my office a couple of times.
Old 08-05-2008, 03:05 PM   #6
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Ah, I didn't realize it was going to be a vBookie. You get a bit of a pass based on that.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 08-05-2008, 03:28 PM   #7
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

I'm sorry if anyone wanted to bet on Angola or Croatia.
Old 08-05-2008, 03:31 PM   #8
destroy ALL

destroy ALL is just really nicedestroy ALL is just really nicedestroy ALL is just really nicedestroy ALL is just really nicedestroy ALL is just really nicedestroy ALL is just really nice

i cant believe some of you think germany will win it all. USA all the way baby!
destroy ALL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 03:48 PM   #9
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

I don't really think they will, but 100 to one is enough to put 10 down on.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 08-05-2008, 04:23 PM   #10
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

OR 200.
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2008, 04:38 PM   #11
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Nice event to earn bookie for next season.
Old 08-05-2008, 04:56 PM   #12
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

100% U.S.A
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 06:04 AM   #13
OzMavs
Platinum Member

OzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud ofOzMavs has much to be proud of

Uh guys, you forgot someone!

I'll buy you a drink: HERE

NOW WITH FREE REP WITH EVERY DRINK!!
OzMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 06:56 AM   #14
digit

digit has a spectacular aura aboutdigit has a spectacular aura aboutdigit has a spectacular aura about

Spain all the way, that team can play ball like hell. US gets silver or bronze. Greece will be tough. Argentina is right there, but not as strong as previous tournaments. Aussies are my sleeper to get a medal.
digit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 07:02 AM   #15
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

umm what can you do with vCash besides bet??
Old 08-06-2008, 07:37 AM   #16
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaVs 41 BaLler
umm what can you do with vCash besides bet??
You can purchase Sike's "services" for a night. Although I've heard the price doesn't match the performance.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 08-06-2008, 08:21 AM   #17
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

I´ve checked some betting sites and I really wonder about the odds they are giving Greece and Germany (about the same Flaco gave here). I think Greece has as good a chance as anyone of winning the tourney. If it was my buisiness I´d give 8/1 best. And Germany seems to be clearly underrated. This group had alot of success WITHOUT Kaman allready (3rd at world champs, 2nd at euro champs). No way I give 100/1, that´s insane. As soon as I saw those odds I put real money on Germany and Greece.

I think Spain is the favorite to win it though. I don´t think guys like Wade, Anthony, Kobe have really bought into the team concept. When it gets down to just a couple possesions everyone will want to be the hero. Also in the two warm up games I´ve seen team USA relied heavily on pressure defense/pressuring the ballhandler trying to create turnovers so they can run. That might work against most teams but I don´t think it´ll work against Spain.
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 08:40 AM   #18
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Spain scares me indeed, and Argentina as well. Greece is probably pretty underrated, I'd agree with that. Germany...I don't think it matters what the odds are. They aren't going to win.

I didn't do as much research on the odds as I would have liked. I'm blocked at work from a lot of betting sites. I think I got these from a European sports book.
Old 08-06-2008, 09:31 AM   #19
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

Spain has a VERY good team with 9 guys who are playing or have played or will play in the NBA...........
Pau Gasol.........................(given to the Lakers by Memphis)
Marc Gasol.......................(will play this year for Memphis)
Juan Carlos Navarro .........(Memphis)
Jorge Garbajosa................(Toronto Raptors)
Raul Lopez.......................(did play for Memphis)
Rudy Fernandez...............(Portland Trailblazers)
Jose Calderon..................(Raptors)
Ricky Rubio.....................(who will be a top 10 draft pick next year)

Last edited by dirt_dobber; 08-06-2008 at 09:32 AM.
dirt_dobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 09:38 AM   #20
Caseman
Golden Member

Caseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to allCaseman is a name known to all

Look, it's pretty obvious USA has the better talent. It just depends if they give it their all this year.
Caseman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 09:59 AM   #21
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

It just depends on if they can shoot their way out of a zone defense. It's the way they always get beat.
Old 08-06-2008, 10:23 AM   #22
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by digit
Spain all the way, that team can play ball like hell. US gets silver or bronze. Greece will be tough. Argentina is right there, but not as strong as previous tournaments. Aussies are my sleeper to get a medal.
right on.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 10:23 AM   #23
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

USA for gold.
Old 08-06-2008, 10:26 AM   #24
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Y'allz crazy...

Lithuania for the gold!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 04:41 PM   #25
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirt_dobber
Spain has a VERY good team with 9 guys who are playing or have played or will play in the NBA...........
Pau Gasol.........................(given to the Lakers by Memphis)
Marc Gasol.......................(will play this year for Memphis)
Juan Carlos Navarro .........(Memphis)
Jorge Garbajosa................(Toronto Raptors)
Raul Lopez.......................(did play for Memphis)
Rudy Fernandez...............(Portland Trailblazers)
Jose Calderon..................(Raptors)
Ricky Rubio.....................(who will be a top 10 draft pick next year)
Oooh, I need to see Spain play. I've been meaning to check out this Ricky Rubio kid ever since I stumbled across a youtube vid. He looks to have some sick skills, I'm interested to see how he looks in an actual game against some top-notch competition.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 06:04 PM   #26
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

all in on USA
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 07:03 PM   #27
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Same here.

U-S-A, U-S-A...

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 08-06-2008 at 07:03 PM.
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 09:22 PM   #28
jayC
Diamond Member

jayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nice

This team is assembled more like a basketball team and less like an all-star team. Coach K will bring the gold back to America.
jayC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2008, 10:17 PM   #29
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caseman
Look, it's pretty obvious USA has the better talent. It just depends if they give it their all this year.
No that´s a total misconception. They´ve given their all in recent years too and still lost. Why? Because they don´t have superior talent in international style ball. What they are lacking are two things that teams like Spain or Argentina have.

-Big Men who can pass the ball. Neither of the three bigs is a real good passer. They´ll probably try to counter that by playing small (the way the team is assembled seems to indicate that) but that could give them problems against the bigger teams. And really they couldn´t have nominated other guys who´d fit better. It´s just that big men in the US and in Europe learn the game pretty different. That makes it hard for alot of euros to adjust to the NBA game but it definitly helps in international play.

-Even more important team USA doesn´t have the three point shooters needed in international ball. It is quite common with the other teams that every man on the floor can shoot the 3. For team USA not even the forwards Melo, Lebron and Prince are great shooters. In fact team USA has no one on the roster who shot above 40% from 3 point range last season.

I´m not saying they can´t win in, but they certainly aren´t superior in talent for the international type game.

Last edited by Fidel; 08-06-2008 at 10:17 PM.
Old 08-06-2008, 10:40 PM   #30
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Someone who lives in Europe who thinks the USA basketball team isn't good enough to play the "international game."

Novel. I guess we'll find out one way or the other.
Old 08-06-2008, 10:59 PM   #31
Fidel
Diamond Member

Are you criticising my post? I don´t quite understand your comment.

Anyways I don´t think the team isn´t "good enough". On individual talent they are the best team no doubt. It´s just that they are lacking a couple of important skills for the inernational game (or let´s say they aren´t as good as other teams in certain aspects of the game). And there´s no doubt that the international game is quite different from the NBA game.

As for living in Europe. What has that to do with anything? I´ve seen the US play noumerous times over the last 20 years. But I´ve also seen the other teams and euroleague alot.
Old 08-06-2008, 11:18 PM   #32
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

I think the U.S. team is good enough to dictate the game to the other teams. I will be disappointed if they don't. They should be telling other teams how to play basketball, not the other way around.

That being said, when they get zoned they seem flustered. They brought in Redd to shoot them out of the zone...they got Prince to defend when the game gets tight...they have Paul and Williams, both of whom can shoot, and can also push the ball up the court to beat the zones... There's no reason they shouldn't be fine.

"The international game." Screw that. It's our game. I hope coach K realizes that properly.
Old 08-06-2008, 11:53 PM   #33
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Start Kidd at PG, then milk Deron, and team USA will win.

It's harder for Paul to dominate in a much more physical game out in the perimeter. No touch fouls here young'n. Deron has the strength and a true jumper to really be USA's point guard of the present and the future.

Contact Me

Last edited by alby; 08-06-2008 at 11:54 PM.
Old 08-07-2008, 08:23 AM   #34
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
I think the U.S. team is good enough to dictate the game to the other teams. I will be disappointed if they don't. They should be telling other teams how to play basketball, not the other way around.

That being said, when they get zoned they seem flustered. They brought in Redd to shoot them out of the zone...they got Prince to defend when the game gets tight...they have Paul and Williams, both of whom can shoot, and can also push the ball up the court to beat the zones... There's no reason they shouldn't be fine.

"The international game." Screw that. It's our game. I hope coach K realizes that properly.
He's right though. There is a significant difference in style in the international game. A lot of that has to do with the free reign to run a complete zone, and the way the games are officiated.

This team is put together much better than previous USA teams, but to think that they are head and shoulders better than anyone else in the tournament is wrong.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 08-07-2008, 09:20 AM   #35
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
Start Kidd at PG, then milk Deron, and team USA will win.

It's harder for Paul to dominate in a much more physical game out in the perimeter. No touch fouls here young'n. Deron has the strength and a true jumper to really be USA's point guard of the present and the future.
Paul is very underrated in strength. When Kidd was backing him down in the first round of the playoffs he was holding his ground. And when he is so fast..it is harder for people to keep up with him to use their strength. But it is true about CP3's weak jumper.

And Kidd has looked very different than when he did in last summer's qualifier. His impact on the game is minimal at BEST. More than half the time USA is running isolations for Lebron, Kobe, Wade, and Melo. Kidd looks 1 step slower out there than the rest of team USA and half a step slower than the quick guards of the world
Old 08-07-2008, 02:50 PM   #36
alby
Guru

Deron > Chris

:O

Contact Me
Old 08-07-2008, 02:55 PM   #37
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Deron > Chris

I agree. HAlf of Paul's assists come from Alley Oops to Chandler.
Old 08-07-2008, 03:20 PM   #38
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Deron > Chris

Def. true. CP3 is really good, but give me Williams

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 03:34 PM   #39
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Oh wait, "wins" not "hosts"... oops.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2008, 06:19 PM   #40
Mavs Rule
Platinum Member

Mavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to all

Spain seems to be winning everything else this year, why not basketball gold? They have won the big events in soccer, tennis, and bicycling to name a few. If it wasn't for Gasol being on their team, I would say it is their year for basketball gold. I think the USA will win it, but I may as well go for the longer shot Spain for the vDollars.

Last edited by Mavs Rule; 08-07-2008 at 06:22 PM.
Mavs Rule is offline   Reply With Quote