Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 06-02-2011, 10:04 AM   #41
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
You think it helps to have whistle-happy refs when Lebron and Wade are barreling into the lane forcing contact?

I heartily disagree.
Good to see your pessimism has returned. Keep it that way.. I think it bodes well for us.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2011, 10:30 AM   #42
kenny_817

kenny_817 is infamous around these parts

Anybody going to the watch party at the AAC? Love em!
kenny_817 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 10:36 AM   #43
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

i pray for victory, i pray so hard.
Old 06-02-2011, 10:38 AM   #44
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
You think it helps to have whistle-happy refs when Lebron and Wade are barreling into the lane forcing contact?

I heartily disagree.
gagree. Even IF Dirk gets any superstar calls (big if), they have three guys getting superstar calls. That fact alone makes it nearly an impossible mountain to climb in the 4th quarter, unless the Mavs build some kind of lead before then.
Old 06-02-2011, 10:41 AM   #45
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Mavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to behold

OHHHH the good ole GDT! I've been without cable or internet for over 24 hours I was going to unleash Hell on Earth if I had missed tonight's game.

Heard something on the Ben and Skin show about an hour ago that I agree with. We have to play the boards better we are allowing Miami to score to many second chance points.
Old 06-02-2011, 10:42 AM   #46
robo98564

robo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenny_817 View Post
Anybody going to the watch party at the AAC? Love em!
The watch party / half time booty dance party?

Nah, I went Tuesday though and had a good time. Its worth going
robo98564 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 10:43 AM   #47
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Screw the heat and the collusion broom they rode in on.

Screw you too stern, you pansy-ass who sat there and condoned it.

There all screwing me!!!
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 10:44 AM   #48
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs need some more early offense.. Calling on you jkiddo.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 10:51 AM   #49
LetsGoMavs
Diamond Member

LetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos View Post
i pray for victory, i pray so hard.

btw:
CRUSH THEM!

Last edited by LetsGoMavs; 06-02-2011 at 10:52 AM.
LetsGoMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 10:59 AM   #50
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Mavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to behold

I was out with my dad last night when his friend told us the Mavs are going to get swept. My dad told him to put his money where his mouth is so they wagered on the rest of the series.
Old 06-02-2011, 11:04 AM   #51
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Mavs need some more early offense.. Calling on you jkiddo.
Kidd said somewhere that the tempo is up to him and hes going crank it up tonight.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 11:07 AM   #52
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick41 View Post
Kidd said somewhere that the tempo is up to him and hes going crank it up tonight.
Kidd has found the fountain of youth he should have no trouble controlling the tempo of the game.
Old 06-02-2011, 11:17 AM   #53
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by robz View Post
Anyone else thinking this is a must win for us tonight? I think if for some reason we loose, the media is going to jump all over the mavs and start bringing back the whole 'same old mavs' crap. Its not going to end.

I feel real good about this game. As crappy as we played last game we really had a shot at steeling the game. The focus on tonight has to be rebounds. If we grab boards, we'll be fine.
The players and coaches need to believe tonight is a must-win, but with three home games in a row after this, it's not the end of the world if they go down 0-2. Win the first two home games in a row (how hard does that really sound?) and the series is tied.

Of course, you won't know that from reading here postgame if the Mavs lose tonight. This place will be utter shenanigans.

But all that is irrelevant because....easy win tonight. Super easy.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls

Last edited by LonghornDub; 06-02-2011 at 11:17 AM.
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 11:21 AM   #54
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Like Diehard Fan's mom?

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy

Last edited by Rick41; 06-02-2011 at 11:23 AM.
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 11:26 AM   #55
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

I think the Mavs need to walk into their house tonight drop their pants then drop a big on stinking pile on the carpet.

Last edited by Mavsfan4ever; 06-02-2011 at 11:27 AM.
Mavsfan4ever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 11:31 AM   #56
beatLA

beatLA is a jewel in the roughbeatLA is a jewel in the roughbeatLA is a jewel in the roughbeatLA is a jewel in the rough

Now I'm going to sleep.Hope I don't wake up at 6 a.m. like I did on Wednesday.
Old 06-02-2011, 11:41 AM   #57
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

W
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 11:43 AM   #58
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavsfan4ever View Post
Kidd has found the fountain of youth he should have no trouble controlling the tempo of the game.
Hopefully it won't result in unnecessary turnovers, Kidd's smart, he won't force it if it ain't there.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 12:13 PM   #59
Blackspider

Blackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of light

I expect a much more fluid game flow from the start unlike game 1 which was just god awful to watch at times. Looked like the keystone cops out there at times from both teams.

Real curious to see how Dirk plays tonight with the splint.
Blackspider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 12:14 PM   #60
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick41 View Post
So...turnovers. good thing Miami isn't great in transition. Oh wait.

I am sorry...Dirk is hurt. I am despondent.
Old 06-02-2011, 12:15 PM   #61
robo98564

robo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
The players and coaches need to believe tonight is a must-win, but with three home games in a row after this, it's not the end of the world if they go down 0-2. Win the first two home games in a row (how hard does that really sound?) and the series is tied.

Of course, you won't know that from reading here postgame if the Mavs lose tonight. This place will be utter shenanigans.

Semantics, I know, but I don't want the Mavs going into this game believing its a must win... I do want them to approach the game as if its a must win.

Again, simple semantics, and probably not a comment really worth making... but I feel like I have to type something because the Mavs are all I can think about today! lol
Old 06-02-2011, 12:16 PM   #62
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackspider View Post
Real curious to see how Dirk plays tonight with the splint.
O/U on how many minutes (game time) he keeps it on: 6
Old 06-02-2011, 12:19 PM   #63
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post

Dirk doesn't get hurt, he gets angry.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 12:26 PM   #64
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
So...turnovers. good thing Miami isn't great in transition. Oh wait.

Dirk's fine broski. Everyone's saying so. It's just a flesh wound.

Quote:
Originally Posted by robo98564 View Post
Semantics, I know, but I don't want the Mavs going into this game believing its a must win... I do want them to approach the game as if its a must win.

Again, simple semantics, and probably not a comment really worth making... but I feel like I have to type something because the Mavs are all I can think about today! lol
I don't mind semantics. You're probably right. That's how I was conceptualizing it anyway. You wouldn't want them truly believing it's a must-win, since if they lose, that would be crushing. But you definitely want to temporarily "trick" yourself into thinking it's a must-win and approach it that way.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls

Last edited by LonghornDub; 06-02-2011 at 12:44 PM.
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 12:40 PM   #65
robo98564

Quote:
Dirk's fine broski. Everyone's saying so. It's just a flesh wound.

I don't mind semantics. You're probably right. That's how I was conceptualizing it anyway. You wouldn't want them truly believing it's a must-win, since if they lose, that would be crushing. But iyou definitely want to temporarily "trick" yourself into thinking it's a must-win and approach it that way.
I knew that was what you meant, which is why I said it probably wasn't even worth mentioning... but like i said, I've got Mavs on the brain, and I was itching to say SOMETHING... Lol it was either that or "BOOBS!"
Old 06-02-2011, 12:49 PM   #66
Frank89149

Frank89149 is infamous around these parts

I have no doubt his shooting won't be affected. Very curious to see how his ball handling, going left, passing and catching passes are effected by having a splint on it.
Frank89149 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 12:51 PM   #67
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Are the inactives the same?

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 12:53 PM   #68
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

IF we lose tonight it's only so we can beat them the same way they beat us in 2006. Poetic justice will prevail!

But I still wouldn't mind winning the last game in Dallas either so I'll take a win tonight if I must.

Either way, we're good to go.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 01:02 PM   #69
robo98564

It's not the heat that sucks, so much as it is the humidity! Oh wait... the Heat DO suck!! GO MAVS!!!!
Old 06-02-2011, 01:36 PM   #70
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute
Default No words. Just revenge.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 01:38 PM   #71
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Just saw the Mavs bus pulling into the Four Seasons! Too bad I couldn't stay! That pissed me off so much. Grrr.
Old 06-02-2011, 01:41 PM   #72
topgun

topgun is a jewel in the roughtopgun is a jewel in the roughtopgun is a jewel in the rough

The real Mavs show up. The Heat get humiliated. CryGate 2 breaks out before they get to their locker room.
topgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 01:51 PM   #73
CGM
Golden Member

CGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant future

Let's re-heat some Puerto Rican "cuajito" (cow stomach stew) with the Hateful-Extra-Arrogant-Turds.

Maverricos in 6!
CGM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 02:00 PM   #74
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm physically sick I couldn't stay and see if I could take some pics of the players. The only way to make this better is if they win tonight. Go Mavs!
Old 06-02-2011, 02:03 PM   #75
bernardos70
Diamond Member

BG, wherever you are, you gotta tell me when the Mavs are leaving the Four Seasons. I should be able to leave here and go there. I'm dizzy just thinking about it.
Old 06-02-2011, 02:07 PM   #76
LetsGoMavs
Diamond Member

LetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CGM View Post
Let's re-heat some Puerto Rican "cuajito" (cow stomach stew) with the Hateful-Extra-Arrogant-Turds.

Maverricos in 6!
Cow stomach?
This sounds (and looks) incredible disgusting

Last edited by LetsGoMavs; 06-02-2011 at 02:08 PM.
Old 06-02-2011, 02:08 PM   #77
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsGoMavs View Post
Cow stomach?
This sounds (and looks) incredible disgusting
You don't like bananas?

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 02:09 PM   #78
AngieO41

AngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70 View Post
I'm physically sick I couldn't stay and see if I could take some pics of the players. The only way to make this better is if they win tonight. Go Mavs!
Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70 View Post
BG, wherever you are, you gotta tell me when the Mavs are leaving the Four Seasons. I should be able to leave here and go there. I'm dizzy just thinking about it.

Dude is for serious!
AngieO41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2011, 02:15 PM   #79
LetsGoMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
You don't like bananas?
Naw...i actually love bananas - but as an ingridient in something that looks like a soup (paired with cow stomach!)...

HELL NO!

Last edited by LetsGoMavs; 06-02-2011 at 02:18 PM.
Old 06-02-2011, 02:17 PM   #80
OSU_MAV

OSU_MAV is a jewel in the roughOSU_MAV is a jewel in the roughOSU_MAV is a jewel in the roughOSU_MAV is a jewel in the roughOSU_MAV is a jewel in the rough

I think the guys play well tonight, veteran players and coaches make the adjustments necessary and we'll see a good game from our Mavs tonight.