Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 10-13-2012, 10:01 AM   #81
The Ghost of Championship
Banned

The Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these partsThe Ghost of Championship is infamous around these parts

Are we doing an all time draft or current play?

When would you draft Dirk in both?
The Ghost of Championship is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2012, 04:15 PM   #82
vinylstar

vinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud of

Alright...the PM's are out with league links and the PW. We are drafting at 11a00 central on Oct 27.

Participants:
vinylstar
Budapest Maverick
clutch#41
FreshJive
Bayliss
Dan1
Lor20
rabbitproof
waltdub
-D-S-B-
Bayliss
sinsin
vinylstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 05:12 PM   #83
CapitanObvious

CapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud of

Can i join?

CapitanObvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 05:12 PM   #84
CapitanObvious

CapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud of

May i join? AM i worthy?

CapitanObvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 07:29 PM   #85
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Link doesn't work for me. No go on moving it up to Oct 20?

I will be in Vegas on Oct27 and a drunken mess. You guys better take advantage.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2012, 07:55 PM   #86
sinsin

sinsin will become famous soon enoughsinsin will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinylstar View Post
Alright...the PM's are out with league links and the PW. We are drafting at 11a00 central on Oct 27.

Participants:
vinylstar
Budapest Maverick
clutch#41
FreshJive
Bayliss <-- ?
Dan1
Lor20
rabbitproof
waltdub
-D-S-B-
Bayliss <-- ?!
sinsin
?
sinsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2012, 06:56 AM   #87
vinylstar

vinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud ofvinylstar has much to be proud of

For those of you who are saying the link doesn't work...

Go here:
http://basketball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/nba
Going to Join League enter in the league number (65638) and the PW I sent you in PM's.

It looks like I counted Bayliss twice.

Captain Obvious I sent you a PM to be the 12th guy.

Cheers.

MK
Old 10-26-2012, 05:59 AM   #88
-D-S-B-

-D-S-B- is on a distinguished road

Drafting sunday morning 5am NZDT, probably not ideal. Will my team auto draft if im not still awake/dont wake up?
-D-S-B- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2012, 03:56 PM   #89
vinylstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by -D-S-B- View Post
Drafting sunday morning 5am NZDT, probably not ideal. Will my team auto draft if im not still awake/dont wake up?
You can auto-draft.

Bump to remind everyone...11a00 tomorrow Dallas time.
Old 10-31-2012, 12:00 AM   #90
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Quick roll call.. who is who?

I am obviously YotR.

Old 10-31-2012, 12:18 AM   #91
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Behind Blue Eyes
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 01:26 PM   #92
vinylstar

After going 9-0 this week, I stormed to the middle of the pack!

Last edited by vinylstar; 11-19-2012 at 01:27 PM.
Old 11-19-2012, 05:20 PM   #93
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Hey don't rub it in. Between the draft messing up and me getting there late so it autodrafted half my picks, injuries to Andrew Bogut, Wade (yuck!), Danny Granger, I am just trying to tread water until I get a competent team.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2012, 07:04 PM   #94
vinylstar

The whole point of playing fantasy ball is rubbing it in.

Ive been there, man. I understand...that's how my entire year went last time.
Old 11-19-2012, 07:44 PM   #95
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

I can attest to that. I'm holding it down despite having half my team out.

Old 11-26-2012, 02:11 PM   #96
vinylstar

Walter White has apparently extended his reach from the meth lab into fantasy basketball. TOWK are the only team with a 7-2 record this week.

Old 11-26-2012, 06:34 PM   #97
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Leading the standings thank you very much.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2013, 08:14 PM   #98
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

Going to the Finals...

who has got me?

Old 04-01-2013, 04:34 PM   #99
sinsin

i ll try my very best to stop you from repeating : p
Old 04-02-2013, 12:33 AM   #100
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

try all you can!!

Old 04-08-2013, 04:48 AM   #101
sinsin

*coughcough

!
Old 04-08-2013, 06:15 PM   #102
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

sinsin with the W! by a point!

congrats, sinsin!

Old 04-09-2013, 06:16 AM   #103
sinsin

thanks rabbit, was a close one...when i saw that i was just 8 or 9 ast and just 3 or 4 3ptm ahead before sundays games i really thought you are going to beat me with lillard, irving and curry all playing on sunday

lucky me! : )
Old 10-04-2013, 05:06 AM   #104
sinsin

*bump

is it going to happen again this year?
Old 10-04-2013, 05:04 PM   #105
samoan-maverickII

samoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to all

I wanna play!
Old 10-04-2013, 07:02 PM   #106
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

Where can me and a friend sign up?
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2013, 09:26 AM   #107
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahyes View Post
Where can me and a friend sign up?
Sike started up a new thread for the new season...

http://www.dallas-mavs.com/vb/showthread.php?t=38511

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote