Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 07-24-2013, 09:39 AM   #41
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldtrash View Post
Really this guy should have been bulking and power lifting the day the mavs told him he'd be playing center a year or two ago. If there is one thing that has disappointed me from this guy that's it. Hopefully when the season starts we'll see a bigger stronger Wright.
Some body types have a harder time bulking up. Wright is gradually getting stronger, but I think it's unfair to criticize Wright because he doesn't look like Ron Artest now. It's not like he's lazy, and the Mavs have personnel specifically devoted to strength and conditioning. I can tell they've been working with Wright, and I expect him to be stronger this year than last. I just don't expect him to suddenly be 245 lbs.
Old 07-24-2013, 09:43 AM   #42
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldtrash View Post
Really this guy should have been bulking and power lifting the day the mavs told him he'd be playing center a year or two ago. If there is one thing that has disappointed me from this guy that's it. Hopefully when the season starts we'll see a bigger stronger Wright.
This is true to an extent. I wouldn't say that I'm overly disappointed but it seems like since basketball is what you do in life and your rail thin, you would put mazimum effort into gaining some strength and size. With his tiny frame, it would take him a cpl years to do it correctly and keep the athleticism but, it should have been made a priority. Look at Crowder. That's what you want.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 10:45 AM   #43
Dirk's Knee

Dirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran View Post
Some body types have a harder time bulking up. Wright is gradually getting stronger, but I think it's unfair to criticize Wright because he doesn't look like Ron Artest now. It's not like he's lazy, and the Mavs have personnel specifically devoted to strength and conditioning. I can tell they've been working with Wright, and I expect him to be stronger this year than last. I just don't expect him to suddenly be 245 lbs.
This is true. When I was a kid, I was so thin my parents used to pay me to try and gain weight. No matter how much I ate, my body stayed lean. Even now pushing 40, I can eat whatever I want and my weight very rarely fluctuates. While not any type of athlete, I keep in decent shape and though many periods of my life hit the gym consistently for long stretches of time and just can't bulk up. I have friends who can moderately work out for a few weeks and see results.
Old 07-24-2013, 11:01 AM   #44
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk's Knee View Post
Even now pushing 40, I can eat whatever I want and my weight very rarely fluctuates.
The rest of us pushing 40 hate you, btw...
Old 07-24-2013, 02:08 PM   #45
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

I think this deal leans slightly in the favor of the Mavs. Brandan Wright probably gave the Mavs a slight discount for helping renew his career. I mean Tiago Splitter received $9 million a year and look at the stats:

Splitter - 28 yrs old / 6'11', 240 lbs.
25.7 minutes
10.3 points on 56 FG%, 73 FT%
6.4 boards
1.6 dimes
.8 blocks
.8 steals
2 fouls
1.2 to's

Wright - 25 yrs old / 6'10', 210 lbs.
18 minutes
8.5 points on 59.7 FG%, 61.5 FT%
4.1 boards
.6 dimes
1.2 blocks
.4 steals
1.2 fouls
.5 to's

true you can't teach Tiago's size or ability to deal with bigger centers, but all things considered this was a pretty good deal for the Mavs
Old 07-24-2013, 02:52 PM   #46
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tap2390 View Post
I think this deal leans slightly in the favor of the Mavs. Brandan Wright probably gave the Mavs a slight discount for helping renew his career. I mean Tiago Splitter received $9 million a year and look at the stats:

Splitter - 28 yrs old / 6'11', 240 lbs.
25.7 minutes
10.3 points on 56 FG%, 73 FT%
6.4 boards
1.6 dimes
.8 blocks
.8 steals
2 fouls
1.2 to's

Wright - 25 yrs old / 6'10', 210 lbs.
18 minutes
8.5 points on 59.7 FG%, 61.5 FT%
4.1 boards
.6 dimes
1.2 blocks
.4 steals
1.2 fouls
.5 to's

true you can't teach Tiago's size or ability to deal with bigger centers, but all things considered this was a pretty good deal for the Mavs
Wow, Wright's lack of turnovers is pretty stellar. Even in March when his minutes went up to 25 mpg, he only averaged .7 turnovers per game. I realize that he doesn't have to handle the ball much, but he certainly takes care of it.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 05:34 PM   #47
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm really happy about the signing. After the All-Star break last year, Carlisle increased Wright's minutes, and he produced. 10 ppg, 5 rpg and 1.4 bpg on 59% shooting in just under 21 mpg. Sure, he's going to have trouble guarding larger post players simply because it's tough for him to hold his ground, but I think he's an excellent compliment for Dirk against the majority of teams. He finishes close to the rim, scores efficiently, and his defense continues to improve. He's a great value in a young big man.
The thing is, dirks much better guarding the bigger stronger guys. I understand that we've been ingrained to never want dirk to play center and when he was younger it made sense, but at this point in his career dirk is a much better defensive 5 then 4 provided you have a 4 who can block shots
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2013, 06:16 PM   #48
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

Five-o - I agree. The issue is with foul trouble and rebounding. If Dirk can avoid foul trouble and they can rebound decently together, it's a really good pairing.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
Old 07-25-2013, 02:46 PM   #49
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

It is official. Details of contract aren't known yet.

But I sure hope they structured it like DLord stated.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 03:13 PM   #50
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to disobey myself here but I wish replies would be directed at words, not posters. Really detracts from the board when you see replies attacking poster character and namecalling instead of just sticking to the arguments.

A million isn't a lot or little, whatever, but keep it to the subject, not the person voicing it. This happens quite frequently here.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2013, 04:11 PM   #51
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitproof View Post
I'm going to disobey myself here but I wish replies would be directed at words, not posters. Really detracts from the board when you see replies attacking poster character and namecalling instead of just sticking to the arguments.

A million isn't a lot or little, whatever, but keep it to the subject, not the person voicing it. This happens quite frequently here.
Said the idiot!

Old 07-25-2013, 11:06 PM   #52
jasperjj

jasperjj is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Its a 1 mil difference next season. Big deal. He's earned it.

agree, he's earned it
jasperjj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 02:14 PM   #53
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

What's this I hear BW got injured and is getting an MRI??

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 02:51 PM   #54
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

ESPN
by: Tim MacMahon
http://espn.go.com/dallas/nba/story/...-left-shoulder

DALLAS -- Mavericks forward Brandan Wright underwent an MRI on Thursday morning to determine the severity of an injury to his left shoulder.

Wright, who signed a two-year, $10 million deal to return to Dallas after a strong finish to last season, has a history of problems with that shoulder.

The 6-foot-10 Wright injured the shoulder multiple times during his stint with the Golden State Warriors, for whom he played in 98 games over parts of four seasons after being selected with the eighth overall pick in the 2007 draft. He missed the 2009-10 season after undergoing surgery on the shoulder.

Wright, who the Mavs are counting on to play a key reserve role, injured the shoulder during Tuesday's practice and did not play in Wednesday's preseason win over the Memphis Grizzlies.
dirt_dobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 03:48 PM   #55
tsar

tsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to behold

Hopefully it's nothing serious. We all know he's a huge piece of this thing and it's been fun watching him develop.
Old 10-10-2013, 08:02 PM   #56
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

MRI revealed a small, non-displaced fracture to his left shoulder. Surgery is not considered to be an option at this point. There isn't a timetable for his return and he will be reevaluated weekly.
Old 10-10-2013, 09:09 PM   #57
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Looks like he will be on the shelf for awhile. Pity too.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 10:12 PM   #58
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like 4-6 weeks. Not too bad.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2013, 10:48 PM   #59
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Sounds like 4-6 weeks. Not too bad.
:/

Old 10-10-2013, 11:39 PM   #60
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
:/
Hey, better than an injury affecting his previous labrum repair.

Old 10-11-2013, 12:15 AM   #61
tsar

tsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to beholdtsar is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Hey, better than an injury affecting his previous labrum repair.
Truth, still a little disappointing.
Old 10-11-2013, 03:57 AM   #62
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Damn...
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 10:04 AM   #63
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

That's a tough break. 4-6 weeks is rough but at least 2-3 of them are pre-season and he looked REALLY good before the injury. Other guys like Ellis and Calderon will need to get used to him, but he really knows the Mavs game pretty well.

Just hope he comes back healthy. He could be the returning guy that has the greatest improvement.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 11:01 AM   #64
Dirk's Knee

Dirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to behold

Lot's of injuries so far. Fingers crossed this doesn't continue...
Old 10-11-2013, 11:10 AM   #65
LonghornDub

This will probably cost the Mavs a win or two in the first few weeks of the season, so that's too bad.

Good thing is, Wright knows the system and he'll fit back in just fine when he returns. I'd be more concerned if they said Calderon's injury would continue to keep him out. We saw last year how quickly this thing can get derailed when the new guys don't mesh well. I'm a bit concerned, for that reason, that Calderon is missing a chunk of preseason, but fortunately he's a savvy vet with a lot of experience.

Old 10-11-2013, 11:29 AM   #66
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

All the more reason why Daly can't be a dud. And it gives a chance for Blair to assert himself in the lineup.

Well in former Maverick news, Haywood is out 12 weeks. So, at least we don't still have that guy.

Old 10-11-2013, 02:30 PM   #67
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

More time for Blair.
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 02:31 PM   #68
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Get better soon, Brandan!
Old 10-11-2013, 03:25 PM   #69
sinsin

sinsin will become famous soon enoughsinsin will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahyes View Post
More time for Blair.
dunno what to think of him honestly
did you saw his crazy reverse layup against memphis?
and did you also saw carlisles reaction to that move? : )
or his guard-like runner from the ft-line...this dude looks so unconventional, almost as he is out of control ; )
sinsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 04:37 PM   #70
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinsin View Post
or his guard-like runner from the ft-line...this dude looks so unconventional, almost as he is out of control ; )
Marion says Hello.

Old 10-11-2013, 04:44 PM   #71
sinsin

sinsin will become famous soon enoughsinsin will become famous soon enough

i get the comparison : p
but still, blair is something else
sinsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 05:49 PM   #72
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinsin View Post

Well, I think you haven't seen Blair's style of play since being in the league...

It's not that he's "unconventional". He's a knock around player to the rim. He uses the bulk of his size to the advantage by crashing to the rim for and 1's. Put him alongside an awesome big man jump shooter like Dirk. Could be a nice pairing to experiment.

Overall his numbers don't look bad last two games to steadily get into the system.

4pts and 5rbs within 10 minutes
8pts and 4rbs within 14 minutes

Last edited by yahyes; 10-11-2013 at 05:59 PM.
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 08:20 PM   #73
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
That's a tough break. 4-6 weeks is rough but at least 2-3 of them are pre-season and he looked REALLY good before the injury. Other guys like Ellis and Calderon will need to get used to him, but he really knows the Mavs game pretty well.

Just hope he comes back healthy. He could be the returning guy that has the greatest improvement.
I think he is really easy to play with, rolls good, catches well and finishes really well. His only problems are defense and rebounding.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 08:22 PM   #74
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The rest of us pushing 40 hate you, btw...
Hate him a LOT!
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2013, 08:34 PM   #75
sig

sig is a jewel in the roughsig is a jewel in the roughsig is a jewel in the roughsig is a jewel in the rough

This is disappointing. I had this feeling Wright was about to become one of the top 5-6 Mav players. Hopefully he won't have much rust to shake off.
sig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 02:52 PM   #76
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

I hope this injury doesn't affect his play.

He's been doing great.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote