Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 08-03-2013, 10:16 PM   #1
CapitanObvious

CapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud of
Default A blog from Mark Cuban. GO MAVS!

http://blogmaverick.com/2013/08/03/lets-talk-mavs-mffl/

CapitanObvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-03-2013, 10:34 PM   #2
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

MY guess is that unbelievably terrible video is the reson he is not here. WTF.

Cool article tho, Thanks.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2013, 10:36 PM   #3
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
MY guess is that unbelievably terrible video is the reson he is not here. WTF.

Cool article tho, Thanks.
Or he liked the video and it catered to the kind of person he is.
Old 08-04-2013, 12:43 AM   #4
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

I can't watch the video. I can only assume its cringe worthy. Neither here nor there as whether Dwight liked it.
Old 08-04-2013, 02:34 AM   #5
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

I love Mark Cuban for doing things like this. We are lucky to have such an owner. But the season after you just won a championship is considered a lost season because it's shortened and your players are not in shape because you told them there would be no season? Just wow. You have a whole season to get the players back in shape. You only need to make the playoffs. The two guys that you had to make a decision on (JJB and Tyson) were still young. He wagered that he could pull in a superstar, and he won't admit it now. Bunch of excuses.

Still. I think the new team is well thought out, and I can't wait for the season to start.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 07:41 AM   #6
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
I can't watch the video. I can only assume its cringe worthy. Neither here nor there as whether Dwight liked it.
It's an origins video like Dirk's, Marion's and VC's.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 08:06 AM   #7
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't read the blog..but I assume it's a blog talking about what a total failure his plan was..
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 08:34 AM   #8
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Well Cuban's definition is that blowing up the team is trading your best player. So since we haven't traded Dirk, then we haven't blown up the team. Not really sure I see the logic in that since we absolutely blew up the championship team. Might not have been a full blow up, but I just don't like the idea that he thinks we've never "blown it up."

I'll put the paragraph I am referencing...

Quote:
It is also the reason I believe that you don’t just blow up a team. Go back the past 10 years and look at all the teams that traded their best player. There aren’t a lot of quick trips to the finals to point to as examples.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 09:09 AM   #9
sinsin

sinsin will become famous soon enoughsinsin will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
I haven't read the blog..but I assume it's a blog talking about what a total failure his plan was..
i still believe that signing chandler to a 4 year 58 million dollar contract would have been the wrong decision
also containing barea for what other teams offered him would have been wrong

i do not even bother talking about other members of the team (mahinmi *cough)
sinsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 10:25 AM   #10
Dirk's Knee

Dirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to behold

Fantastic read. Thanks.
Old 08-04-2013, 10:36 AM   #11
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

I think that video was developed under the assumption Dwight was a simpleton and meant to appeal to him with basic triggers like 'hero'.

Personally, I don't think Dwight was ever going anywhere but the Rockets, but we really shouldn't release our crappy free agent lures.
Old 08-04-2013, 12:00 PM   #12
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Very interesting read and makes me respect Cuban even more now.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 12:26 PM   #13
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
What a wonderful contribution to this thread. Would read again.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 02:23 PM   #14
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Good post, Murph!!!

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 05:32 PM   #15
oilfieldtrash
Golden Member

oilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by sinsin View Post
i still believe that signing chandler to a 4 year 58 million dollar contract would have been the wrong decision
Whatever you think about what Dirk had left in the tank after 2011(which doesn't sound like you had much faith considering you wanted to take the best fitting piece he ever had away from him) keeping Chandler was the absolute best chance that Dirk had of repeating.
oilfieldtrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 05:33 PM   #16
oilfieldtrash
Golden Member

oilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Nope. More of the smartest guy in the room bit he's been laying on us for the last 3 years. He made all the right choices even though the results were an absolute disaster.
Old 08-04-2013, 07:05 PM   #17
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, I've read it now.. Just had a pre-read opinion and a post-read opinion. The pre-read and post-read opinions are remarkably similar.
Old 08-04-2013, 07:05 PM   #18
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Good post, Murph!!!
Thank you longhorn... you're so sweet.
Old 08-04-2013, 07:46 PM   #19
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldtrash View Post
Whatever you think about what Dirk had left in the tank after 2011(which doesn't sound like you had much faith considering you wanted to take the best fitting piece he ever had away from him) keeping Chandler was the absolute best chance that Dirk had of repeating.
Definitely. Can't argue that.
Old 08-04-2013, 08:18 PM   #20
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Loved the read. That video was rather questionable. Is a man making a decision for a MAX deal supposed to be moved by a video that looks like it's target audience is 12?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"

Last edited by sike; 08-04-2013 at 08:18 PM.
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 08:30 PM   #21
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
Loved the read. That video was rather questionable. Is a man making a decision for a MAX deal supposed to be moved by a video that looks like it's target audience is 12?
Hah, man no kidding. That was the most ridiculous thing I have ever witnessed to associate with a multi million dollar business venture on the entire planet. That video was a mockery of many people on this forums skills. I would have never let that garbage see the outside of that room honestly. In fact, I would have spiked it on the fucking floor when it was shown to me in suggestion that we present that to any player!

Old 08-04-2013, 08:40 PM   #22
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Hah, man no kidding. That was the most ridiculous thing I have ever witnessed to associate with a multi million dollar business venture on the entire planet. That video was a mockery of many people on this forums skills. I would have never let that garbage see the outside of that room honestly. In fact, I would have spiked it on the fucking floor when it was shown to me in suggestion that we present that to any player!
I bet Houston made an Avengers Assemble! video for the win...

DWIGHT SMASH!!!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 08-04-2013 at 08:42 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2013, 10:07 PM   #23
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well it looks like something cheaply made on the fly. They probably could have made that video on the flight over.

Old 08-04-2013, 10:45 PM   #24
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Something funny: People seem to think that silly little video was an important part of the Mavs' pitch to Dwight.
Old 08-04-2013, 11:58 PM   #25
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
Something funny: People seem to think that silly little video was an important part of the Mavs' pitch to Dwight.
Not really.

Old 08-05-2013, 02:03 AM   #26
marc9211

marc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to all

Quote:
Out of the 38,000 posts I see you have do any of them actually help the thread or do you just whine the whole time.
Old 08-05-2013, 07:32 AM   #27
jamaljasonandjimmy

jamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of light
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc9211 View Post
Out of the 38,000 posts I see you have do any of them actually help the thread or do you just whine the whole time.
murphy3 Join Date: May 2001
your join date was june 2013...not defending anybody but im pretty sure murphy3 is a moderator but most likely the creator of this forum. in other words show a lil rspect. i learned the hard way dont vent your anger on this forum because you will get rick troll'd.

pass the rock to the german moses

Last edited by jamaljasonandjimmy; 08-05-2013 at 07:51 AM. Reason: opinions are like assholes everybody has 1
jamaljasonandjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 08:29 AM   #28
Dirk's Knee

Dirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to beholdDirk's Knee is a splendid one to behold

For everyone dissing the video, it was a play on these:

http://vimeo.com/11082044

http://vimeo.com/59521484
Old 08-05-2013, 09:05 AM   #29
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
murphy3 Join Date: May 2001
your join date was june 2013...not defending anybody but im pretty sure murphy3 is a moderator but most likely the creator of this forum. in other words show a lil rspect. i learned the hard way dont vent your anger on this forum because you will get rick troll'd.
Nah. That is DJ.

Murph is just a long time poster who doesn't post about about basketball anymore. If you look at his posts, 90% of them are from other areas, not the Mavs section.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 09:36 AM   #30
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
If you have any part of the meeting that you consider unimportant, wtf are you doing there then?

Old 08-05-2013, 09:47 AM   #31
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

No one said the video was a central focus...but the fact that it was added AT ALL shows they thought they were dealing with an easily impressed "man-child".

I know those vids were in the same vein as the ones they made previously....BUT THOSE WERE MADE FOR THE FANS!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 09:54 AM   #32
spreedom
Diamond Member

Quote:
If you have any part of the meeting that you consider unimportant, wtf are you doing there then?
Do you really think that's the same thing or even what I was saying?
Old 08-05-2013, 10:00 AM   #33
Dirk's Knee

Quote:
No one said the video was a central focus...but the fact that it was added AT ALL shows they thought they were dealing with an easily impressed "man-child".

I know those vids were in the same vein as the ones they made previously....BUT THOSE WERE MADE FOR THE FANS!
My point was the concept (I hope) was to illustrate the way he would be presented to the fans. I seriously doubt anyone took it very seriously and in the room they probably all had a good laugh about it. Actually Dwight's "to be epic" quote looks like they were on the money crafting a video like this. Anyway, doesn't matter in the end. Anyone can play armchair GM and nitpick moves with 20/20 hindsight. These guys deal with the gigantic egos of these stars on a daily basis, we all watch from afar. What I liked was the openness from Cuban...
Old 08-05-2013, 10:06 AM   #34
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

Quote:

Well in the FO defense, Dwight did say he wanted to be "Epic." Not really sure why Cuban thought that was such a smart response. Sounds like something my 4 year old nephew would say.

Old 08-05-2013, 10:19 AM   #35
oilfieldtrash
Golden Member

Did they play this video before or after the clown with balloons and cake came in?
Old 08-05-2013, 10:22 AM   #36
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldtrash View Post
Did they play this video before or after the clown with balloons and cake came in?
Why would Dwight Howard bring balloons and cake into the meeting?

Old 08-05-2013, 10:46 AM   #37
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Do you really think that's the same thing or even what I was saying?
No, I am asking you directy to your face, why were you there!? You have 10 minutes to reply.

Old 08-05-2013, 10:50 AM   #38
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirk's Knee View Post
My point was the concept (I hope) was to illustrate the way he would be presented to the fans. I seriously doubt anyone took it very seriously and in the room they probably all had a good laugh about it. Actually Dwight's "to be epic" quote looks like they were on the money crafting a video like this. Anyway, doesn't matter in the end. Anyone can play armchair GM and nitpick moves with 20/20 hindsight. These guys deal with the gigantic egos of these stars on a daily basis, we all watch from afar. What I liked was the openness from Cuban...
Yes, everyone had a good laugh... at this guys expense:

Old 08-05-2013, 10:58 AM   #39
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not so sure that video wasn't absolutely the perfect thing to show to somebody with the personality of Dwight Howard.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 12:00 PM   #40
spreedom
Diamond Member

Quote:
No, I am asking you directy to your face, why were you there!? You have 10 minutes to reply.
What in the hell are you talking about?

Tags
3j's was here, murph is an attack on d-m, murphy3's blog is gay, silly little video, silly willy strap'on, wonderful contribution