Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 08-05-2013, 12:28 PM   #41
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
What in the hell are you talking about?
Absolutely!

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2013, 01:15 PM   #42
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Absolutely!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 02:08 PM   #43
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.thetwomangame.com/2013/08...d-the-curtain/
Old 08-05-2013, 03:00 PM   #44
marc9211

marc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamaljasonandjimmy View Post
murphy3 Join Date: May 2001
your join date was june 2013...not defending anybody but im pretty sure murphy3 is a moderator but most likely the creator of this forum. in other words show a lil rspect. i learned the hard way dont vent your anger on this forum because you will get rick troll'd.
HAHA is this guy above me or something because he joined a forum at an earlier date?? Quality over quantity, havent seen much quality from this guy the whole time I've been here. You act like this guy is the head monk of a monestary.... hop off.
Old 08-05-2013, 03:15 PM   #45
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
murphy3 Join Date: May 2001
your join date was june 2013...not defending anybody but im pretty sure murphy3 is a moderator but most likely the creator of this forum. in other words show a lil rspect. i learned the hard way dont vent your anger on this forum because you will get rick troll'd.
Murphy isn't a moderator and god help us all if he was. He's just a curmudgeon that has been attacking posters and generally being negative for more than a decade including a very entertaining flame war against Chiwas in the early 2000s over Eduardo Najera.

Respect isn't given because of age or length of time on here. It's earned and Marc is already maxed out in green boxes in only 91 posts. That has to be darn near a record. In my book, he's earned his stripes.

Last edited by EricaLubarsky; 08-05-2013 at 03:15 PM.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 03:26 PM   #46
marc9211

marc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to allmarc9211 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
I could be mistaken but I have never seen an owner this open to his fans. His whole MFFL campaign is awesome and I love the way he takes the criticism and explains his thought process to everyone. Seems tough to hate the guy as an owner. I've always loved the guy. Also love in his blog that he had to make the final decision on Tyson not Donnie or anyone else, owning up and telling everyone whatever your opinion is for what we should have done with Tyson that it was Cuban that made the final decision. Fascinating is a great word for it.

Last edited by marc9211; 08-05-2013 at 03:29 PM.
marc9211 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 03:42 PM   #47
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc9211 View Post
HAHA is this guy above me or something because he joined a forum at an earlier date?? Quality over quantity, havent seen much quality from this guy the whole time I've been here. You act like this guy is the head monk of a monestary.... hop off.
I actually read Murphys' comments (caustic comments make me laugh). Yours I wouldn't know from blank space.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 03:57 PM   #48
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Nope..can't say I've ever heard of marc9211.. but I've definitely heard of Murphy3. I frequently enjoy his fine work.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 03:58 PM   #49
purplefrog
Platinum Member

purplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond reputepurplefrog has a reputation beyond repute

My faith in Cuban was shaken for a couple of seasons but has slowly been restored. He's going to take risks because that is his nature. I like the risk taking. However, it is his transparency and cognitive flexibility that makes him unique and refreshing. Doesn't mean I will agree with everything he does (far from it), but the guy is a remarkable businessman and leader.
Old 08-05-2013, 03:58 PM   #50
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
Nah. That is DJ.

Murph is just a long time poster who doesn't post about about basketball anymore. If you look at his posts, 90% of them are from other areas, not the Mavs section.
You sure about that?
Old 08-05-2013, 04:03 PM   #51
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
Nah. That is DJ.

Murph is just a long time poster who doesn't post about about basketball anymore. If you look at his posts, 90% of them are from other areas, not the Mavs section.
Actually, out of my last 100 posts, 77 have been in the "General Mavs Discussion" forum.
Old 08-05-2013, 04:59 PM   #52
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
You sure about that?
Quote:
Actually, out of my last 100 posts, 77 have been in the "General Mavs Discussion" forum.
Do we have another Doc situation going on here?
Old 08-05-2013, 05:38 PM   #53
marc9211

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
I actually read Murphys' comments (caustic comments make me laugh). Yours I wouldn't know from blank space.
I guess that was a burn?
Old 08-05-2013, 07:04 PM   #54
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
About 40-50 of those 77 posts are just you talking shit about posters on this site and have absolutely nothing to do with basketball... Just because a couple of old-timers jerk you off every time you play self-appointed hall monitor, doesn't mean you're actually contributing anything to this forum.

And on the rare occasion that you do talk about basketball, it's just to bitch & moan about Mark Cuban blowing up the championship squad - if this forum and this team piss you off so much, then maybe you should find another hobby.

Last edited by Underdog; 08-05-2013 at 07:05 PM.
Old 08-05-2013, 08:23 PM   #55
spreedom
Diamond Member

spreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond reputespreedom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
About 40-50 of those 77 posts are just you talking shit about posters on this site and have absolutely nothing to do with basketball... Just because a couple of old-timers jerk you off every time you play self-appointed hall monitor, doesn't mean you're actually contributing anything to this forum.

And on the rare occasion that you do talk about basketball, it's just to bitch & moan about Mark Cuban blowing up the championship squad - if this forum and this team piss you off so much, then maybe you should find another hobby.
Tremendous! Well said.
spreedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 08:33 PM   #56
marc9211

Quote:
Originally Posted by spreedom View Post
Tremendous! Well said.
Good I thought I was going in the fire saying how much I hate people that just whine and complain about what the mavericks do (Murphy). Looks like I'm more of a majority of people that think the same. I don't care if you don't agree with what Mark Cuban does, that's fine, but how about some optimism and look at the good things he has done too, or at least say something informative(maybe a solution). In hindsight were all top notch owners or GM's. Just appreciate you have someone to own up and tell you his reasonings behind his decisions. If you can't find a reason to like Cuban and the direction the Mavs are taking maybe the Mavs just shouldn't be your team.
Old 08-05-2013, 08:38 PM   #57
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I guess that was a burn?
I don't know what a burn is, but just letting you know that when I see a post from murphy I read it, because it can be funny. Underdog, g-man, bg, killer, the same. You, not so much.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 08-05-2013, 08:50 PM   #58
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
MY guess is that unbelievably terrible video is the reson he is not here. WTF.

Cool article tho, Thanks.
Exactly what I thought after seeing that video. If that's how they try to move players, then good luck.

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 08:56 PM   #59
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by twelli View Post
Exactly what I thought after seeing that video. If that's how they try to move players, then good luck.
I seriously doubt that video had too much to do with his decision, but it was pretty horrible... The fact that James Harden is 23 years old and Dirk is 35 was probably 90% of the reason why Dwight chose Houston over Dallas.

Old 08-05-2013, 08:57 PM   #60
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

"I want to be epic"

Could anyone imagine Dirk saying something like that, or Terry, Kidd, Marion?

I hope he becomes a failure of epic proportions in Houston. I am rather happy that he's not going to make the Mavs his team this season and that he goes after epic glory somewhere else.

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”

Last edited by twelli; 08-05-2013 at 08:58 PM.
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2013, 08:59 PM   #61
marc9211

Quote:
Originally Posted by twelli View Post
James Harden, Parsons, the combo of Brooks/Lin was the reason. Compare that roster to the one we had at the time (remember this was even before the Calderon signing) was the main reason. 3 minute video in 3 hours of meeting probably wasn't the reason. Just my opinion though.
Old 08-05-2013, 11:32 PM   #62
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I seriously doubt that video had too much to do with his decision, but it was pretty horrible... The fact that James Harden is 23 years old and Dirk is 35 was probably 90% of the reason why Dwight chose Houston over Dallas.
I agree, I didn't mean that literally. It's just me trying to frame how bad that video was.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 07:54 AM   #63
jamaljasonandjimmy

jamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
sorry bro i wasnt meaning it like that. I was just saying some of these older members are ruthless. your posts are basketball related and mean murph is just trying to be funny. your wrong about me except for "You act like this guy is the head monk of a monestary" thats true i pray through murph not to murph. okay you have 95 genius posts and i have 288 posts of just pure donkey shite. my understanding of all things mavericks doesnt compare with your knowledge of all things science. you should be on posters for being the best poster

pass the rock to the german moses

Last edited by jamaljasonandjimmy; 08-06-2013 at 08:13 AM.
jamaljasonandjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 07:54 AM   #64
jamaljasonandjimmy

jamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Murphy isn't a moderator and god help us all if he was. He's just a curmudgeon that has been attacking posters and generally being negative for more than a decade including a very entertaining flame war against Chiwas in the early 2000s over Eduardo Najera.

Respect isn't given because of age or length of time on here. It's earned and Marc is already maxed out in green boxes in only 91 posts. That has to be darn near a record. In my book, he's earned his stripes.
i luv u 2. the band. i even added rep+ to marc good job marc luv u 2. marc is my bono... I am a horrible mavericks fan I know and we need more marcs out there in society so we can move forward with evolution and not devolve

Last edited by jamaljasonandjimmy; 08-06-2013 at 08:07 AM.
Old 08-06-2013, 08:29 AM   #65
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't know what a burn is, but just letting you know that when I see a post from murphy I read it, because it can be funny. Underdog, g-man, bg, killer, the same....
I literally have NO IDEA who "killer" is.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:39 AM   #66
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

People around the interwebz ridicule this video, but i don't agree with it. As BG implied it, Howard probably liked it. I think it was a good idea. It was a good-looking little animation movie, don't think for a minute it had a negative effect on the outcome.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 08:43 AM   #67
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
I literally have NO IDEA who "killer" is.
Hehe...wrong forum.. It seems that while I'm here I don't either.
Old 08-06-2013, 09:15 AM   #68
Underdog

Quote:
Hehe...wrong forum.. It seems that while I'm here I don't either.
I'm assuming you're talking about KillerLeft? He posts here too... A lot of people from DB post here, just not as often. I guess our flame wars aren't as epic. :/

Last edited by Underdog; 08-06-2013 at 09:15 AM.
Old 08-06-2013, 09:22 AM   #69
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budapest Maverick View Post
People around the interwebz ridicule this video, but i don't agree with it. As BG implied it, Howard probably liked it. I think it was a good idea. It was a good-looking little animation movie, don't think for a minute it had a negative effect on the outcome.
I don't think it affected the outcome one way or another - Dwight based his choice on basketball reasons... But, for my own taste, I thought it was pretty bad.

Old 08-06-2013, 09:25 AM   #70
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I don't think it affected the outcome one way or another - Dwight based his choice on basketball reasons... But, for my own taste, I thought it was pretty bad.
OF COURSE it didn't impact the decision! 80+million dollars were on the line. A child's animated movie is not going to play a part.

I'm sure the rest of the Mavs' presentation was rather professional...but THIS part was rather childish.

"Devil's Advocate": A guy who wants to be "Epic" might enjoy seeing himself in a cartoon. :/

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"

Last edited by sike; 08-06-2013 at 09:26 AM.
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 09:32 AM   #71
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
OF COURSE it didn't impact the decision! 80+million dollars were on the line. A child's animated movie is not going to play a part.

I'm sure the rest of the Mavs' presentation was rather professional...but THIS part was rather childish.

"Devil's Advocate": A guy who wants to be "Epic" might enjoy seeing himself in a cartoon. :/
Well, I get what they were going for - they wanted to show Dwight fitting into the Mavs culture, and the only way to do that visually was through animation... But if that's what they wanted, then Cuban should have gone all-out and hired an army of Korean animators to do some full-on anime, which would have been even more "epic" (minus the tentacle rape scenes, of course...)

Last edited by Underdog; 08-06-2013 at 09:34 AM.
Old 08-06-2013, 09:47 AM   #72
jamaljasonandjimmy

FROM ACROSS THE STARS.

A HERO AND FUTURE MVP IS SENT TO EARTH. (I'M GUESSING HOWARD IS AN ALIEN)

ATLANTA, GEORGIA 1985 (SERIOUSLY ATLANTA?)

*SCENE OF PARENTS HOLDING A BABY HOWARD*

HE GROWS FROM HUMBLE BEGINNINGS

DNA? IS THE STARTING MECHANISM? (BIG AND BLACK)

*I CANT EVEN WRITE THE NEXT LINE ITS SO SHITTY*

*THIS ONE TOO*

*MAVERICKS LOGO SHINES IN THE NIGHT SKY LIKE THE BAT SIGNAL CALLING THE HERO BECAUSE THE CITY NEEDS HIM*

WITH A NEW PARTNERSHIP (WITH MARK CUBAN)

HE IS KNOWN FOR HIS BURNING DESIRE TO WIN (FIRST TIME I HEARD THAT. SEEMS LIKE A BURNING DESIRE TO BE THE CENTER OF ATTENTION WIN, LOSE, OR DRAW DOESNT MATTER BECAUSE HE HAS 80 MILLION DOLLARS)

*NEXT LINE IS SHITTY*

*FOLLOWED BY ANOTHER*

ALWAYS COMES TO A CROSSROADS (SELL HIS SOUL LIKE ROBERT JOHNSON I GUESS THAT IS WHAT THAT IMPLIES)

*ANOTHER GENERIC SHIT OF DIALOGUE*

BY CROSSING THE THRESHOLD. (THE THRESHOLD OF BEING A 7 FOOT DOUCHE)

TO BECOME

THE MOST DOMINANT CENTER OF ALL TIME (SOUNDS LIKE THIS NARRATIVE WAS WRITTEN BY JOHN MADDEN) (+ THE MOST DOMINANT? WHAT ABOUT THE HIGHEST SCORER OR SOMETHING THAT ACTUALLY TRANSLATES TO A STAT SHEET AND NOT JUST THROW WORDS AROUND. SHOULD HAVE JUST SAID THE MOST AWESOMENESS CENTER OF ALL TIME)

BY EMBRACING NEW ALLIES (IS THAT RICKY RUBIO OR KYLE KORVER? EITHER WAY NOT A MAV)

AND NEW IDEAS (I GUESS JASON KIDD COACHES THE MAVS)

A NEW DYNASTY IS FORGED (FORGERY IS A FELONY)

*CUBAN SMOKES A BLUNT*

BEING A MAVERICK DOESNT END WITH THE HALL OF FAME (MOST DEFIANTLY NOT)

BEING A MAVERICK ENDS WITH...... (ENDS WITH K)

GLOBAL DOMINATION (NAZI'S)

Last edited by jamaljasonandjimmy; 08-06-2013 at 10:21 AM.
Old 08-06-2013, 11:46 AM   #73
Underdog

Quote:
FROM ACROSS THE STARS.

*THIS ONE TOO*

*MAVERICKS LOGO SHINES IN THE NIGHT SKY LIKE THE BAT SIGNAL CALLING THE HERO BECAUSE THE CITY NEEDS HIM*

HE IS KNOWN FOR HIS BURNING DESIRE TO WIN (FIRST TIME I HEARD THAT. SEEMS LIKE A BURNING DESIRE TO BE THE CENTER OF ATTENTION WIN, LOSE, OR DRAW DOESNT MATTER BECAUSE HE HAS 80 MILLION DOLLARS)

*NEXT LINE IS SHITTY*

*FOLLOWED BY ANOTHER*

ALWAYS COMES TO A CROSSROADS (SELL HIS SOUL LIKE ROBERT JOHNSON I GUESS THAT IS WHAT THAT IMPLIES)

TO BECOME

THE MOST DOMINANT CENTER OF ALL TIME (SOUNDS LIKE THIS NARRATIVE WAS WRITTEN BY JOHN MADDEN) (+ THE MOST DOMINANT? WHAT ABOUT THE HIGHEST SCORER OR SOMETHING THAT ACTUALLY TRANSLATES TO A STAT SHEET AND NOT JUST THROW WORDS AROUND. SHOULD HAVE JUST SAID THE MOST AWESOMENESS CENTER OF ALL TIME)

BY EMBRACING NEW ALLIES (IS THAT RICKY RUBIO OR KYLE KORVER? EITHER WAY NOT A MAV)

*CUBAN SMOKES A BLUNT*

Old 08-06-2013, 12:40 PM   #74
jamaljasonandjimmy

Quote:
nope! I was eating paste. not that what you said. using fancy words

Old 08-06-2013, 12:43 PM   #75
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
FROM ACROSS THE STARS.

*THIS ONE TOO*

*NEXT LINE IS SHITTY*

*FOLLOWED BY ANOTHER*

TO BECOME

*CUBAN SMOKES A BLUNT*

This is a masterwork. Proof of Godwin's Law, racism, and a high likelihood of PCP usage all in one. Bravo.
ribosoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 12:45 PM   #76
jamaljasonandjimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribosoma View Post
This is a masterwork. Proof of Godwin's Law, racism, and a high likelihood of PCP usage all in one. Bravo.
thank you! godwins law (had to google) racism (even though you have no idea what race i am), pcp no paste asshole
i mentioned nazis now im an apologist for nazis *head scratch, i said big and black now im a racist *nut scratch, and the pcp is your assumption well thanks for being an asshole guy

Last edited by jamaljasonandjimmy; 08-06-2013 at 12:53 PM.
Old 08-06-2013, 12:52 PM   #77
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
thank you! godwins law (had to google) racism (yes even though you have no idea what race i am), pcp no paste asshole
oh and did i mention asshole
You did, but the last part of your first sentence(?) has me a bit confused. Are you saying that your PCP usage keeps you from putting paste on your asshole, or that it generally keeps your asshole from getting pasty?
Old 08-06-2013, 12:54 PM   #78
jamaljasonandjimmy

Quote:
You did, but the last part of your first sentence(?) has me a bit confused. Are you saying that your PCP usage keeps you from putting paste on your asshole, or that it generally keeps your asshole from getting pasty?
why are you asking me you know all. nobody wants your input though

Old 08-06-2013, 12:56 PM   #79
jamaljasonandjimmy

Quote:
now say something else that makes you seem more intellectual then the rest of us
your brain is so powerfull

Last edited by jamaljasonandjimmy; 08-06-2013 at 12:57 PM.
Old 08-06-2013, 01:07 PM   #80
ribosoma
Golden Member

Quote:
now say something else that makes you seem more intellectual then the rest of us
your brain is so powerfull
Us? I wonder just how many other people here are into the things you are, not that there's anything wrong with being into assplay featuring paste while on PCP while invoking Nazi references on a basketball forum, but what do I know? Maybe there was something in my *supposedly* organic tobacco this morning and I am expecting a basketball discussion to break out on a BDSM forum that I don't know that I am on right now???

I'm so confused!

Tags
3j's was here, murph is an attack on d-m, murphy3's blog is gay, silly little video, silly willy strap'on, wonderful contribution