Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 08-06-2013, 01:27 PM   #81
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribosoma View Post
Us? I wonder just how many other people here are into the things you are, not that there's anything wrong with being into assplay featuring paste while on PCP while invoking Nazi references on a basketball forum, but what do I know? Maybe there was something in my *supposedly* organic tobacco this morning and I am expecting a basketball discussion to break out on a BDSM forum that I don't know that I am on right now???

I'm so confused!
That's where they got you. They naturally fertilized the tobacco with the composted buttocks of a German warhorse that was medicated with Sernylan.

Welcome to the forum.

Is this ghost ball??

Last edited by DirkFTW; 08-06-2013 at 01:29 PM.
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-06-2013, 01:42 PM   #82
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkFTW View Post
That's where they got you. They naturally fertilized the tobacco with the composted buttocks of a German warhorse that was medicated with Sernylan.

Welcome to the forum.
Dear God, thank you! Finally someone who can help me!

1) I thought that they drug-tested horses. Where are the standards?
2) Does this explain my growing affinity for turkey basters?
3) Is a low-carb diet better than a modified paleo?

Thanks in advance. XOXOX
ribosoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 01:46 PM   #83
jamaljasonandjimmy

jamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Us? I wonder just how many other people here are into the things you are, not that there's anything wrong with being into assplay featuring paste while on PCP while invoking Nazi references on a basketball forum, but what do I know? Maybe there was something in my *supposedly* organic tobacco this morning and I am expecting a basketball discussion to break out on a BDSM forum that I don't know that I am on right now???

I'm so confused!
maybe stop being over critical of a post. im not running for governor and i give a shit less about being politically correct. pls do the same. i can laugh at my self for idiotic posts i write but if your going to be rude save it. obviously the guy that posted i am a unicorn got it. look at the 2nd post on the 2nd page... hence paste reference. calm down dude im just a guy on the internet

ps your the one ttalking about assplay. i called you an asshole meaning your a rude piece of shit knicks fan

pass the rock to the german moses

Last edited by jamaljasonandjimmy; 08-06-2013 at 01:58 PM.
jamaljasonandjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 01:49 PM   #84
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

This thread went from "WTF" to "spank bank" in a flash........ Or is it just me?

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 08-06-2013 at 01:50 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 01:51 PM   #85
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budapest Maverick View Post
People around the interwebz ridicule this video, but i don't agree with it. As BG implied it, Howard probably liked it. I think it was a good idea. It was a good-looking little animation movie, don't think for a minute it had a negative effect on the outcome.
Ho lee crap.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 01:52 PM   #86
jamaljasonandjimmy

jamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
This thread went from "WTF" to "spank bank" in a flash........ Or is it just me?
its not you... i think its me
i never said anything spank bank worthy. unless calling an asshole what he is. i mean so much basketball is going on in august that i cant handle it i need to reference a dumb comic cartoon featuring a member of the houston rockets in a mavs jersey. i just thaught the cartoon was ridiculous and made howard seem like god or some shit

Last edited by jamaljasonandjimmy; 08-06-2013 at 02:02 PM.
Old 08-06-2013, 07:57 PM   #87
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I'm assuming you're talking about KillerLeft? He posts here too... A lot of people from DB post here, just not as often. I guess our flame wars aren't as epic. :/
Yes, killer left.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2013, 11:37 PM   #88
GhostFace
Platinum Member

GhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant futureGhostFace has a brilliant future

Well, this was mildly entertaining. Though after seeing the mayhem Cadbane caused, you fellows have a long way to go.

"What Dirk is doing is legendary stuff, this is a joke how good this man is" - JVG
GhostFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 05:01 AM   #89
Zaknaf3in

Zaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamaljasonandjimmy View Post
FROM ACROSS THE STARS.

A HERO AND FUTURE MVP IS SENT TO EARTH. (I'M GUESSING HOWARD IS AN ALIEN)

ATLANTA, GEORGIA 1985 (SERIOUSLY ATLANTA?)

*SCENE OF PARENTS HOLDING A BABY HOWARD*

HE GROWS FROM HUMBLE BEGINNINGS

DNA? IS THE STARTING MECHANISM? (BIG AND BLACK)

*I CANT EVEN WRITE THE NEXT LINE ITS SO SHITTY*

*THIS ONE TOO*

*MAVERICKS LOGO SHINES IN THE NIGHT SKY LIKE THE BAT SIGNAL CALLING THE HERO BECAUSE THE CITY NEEDS HIM*

WITH A NEW PARTNERSHIP (WITH MARK CUBAN)

HE IS KNOWN FOR HIS BURNING DESIRE TO WIN (FIRST TIME I HEARD THAT. SEEMS LIKE A BURNING DESIRE TO BE THE CENTER OF ATTENTION WIN, LOSE, OR DRAW DOESNT MATTER BECAUSE HE HAS 80 MILLION DOLLARS)

*NEXT LINE IS SHITTY*

*FOLLOWED BY ANOTHER*

ALWAYS COMES TO A CROSSROADS (SELL HIS SOUL LIKE ROBERT JOHNSON I GUESS THAT IS WHAT THAT IMPLIES)

*ANOTHER GENERIC SHIT OF DIALOGUE*

BY CROSSING THE THRESHOLD. (THE THRESHOLD OF BEING A 7 FOOT DOUCHE)

TO BECOME

THE MOST DOMINANT CENTER OF ALL TIME (SOUNDS LIKE THIS NARRATIVE WAS WRITTEN BY JOHN MADDEN) (+ THE MOST DOMINANT? WHAT ABOUT THE HIGHEST SCORER OR SOMETHING THAT ACTUALLY TRANSLATES TO A STAT SHEET AND NOT JUST THROW WORDS AROUND. SHOULD HAVE JUST SAID THE MOST AWESOMENESS CENTER OF ALL TIME)

BY EMBRACING NEW ALLIES (IS THAT RICKY RUBIO OR KYLE KORVER? EITHER WAY NOT A MAV)

AND NEW IDEAS (I GUESS JASON KIDD COACHES THE MAVS)

A NEW DYNASTY IS FORGED (FORGERY IS A FELONY)

*CUBAN SMOKES A BLUNT*

BEING A MAVERICK DOESNT END WITH THE HALL OF FAME (MOST DEFIANTLY NOT)

BEING A MAVERICK ENDS WITH...... (ENDS WITH K)

GLOBAL DOMINATION (NAZI'S)
I might even prefer Finnegan's Wake to this.

Dallas Mavs Supporter, Berlin/Germany
Zaknaf3in is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 06:07 AM   #90
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zaknaf3in View Post
I might even prefer Finnegan's Wake to this.
Now that's a great reference. I think the mistake I made was not noticing his use of all caps. Compared to his usual no-caps posts, that one was clearly his magnum opus. I'm wondering if he may have even painstakingly held down the shift key through the whole post now. And we can only imagine that level of sacrifice for the sake of art.
Old 08-07-2013, 08:32 AM   #91
jamaljasonandjimmy

Quote:
Now that's a great reference. I think the mistake I made was not noticing his use of all caps. Compared to his usual no-caps posts, that one was clearly his magnum opus. I'm wondering if he may have even painstakingly held down the shift key through the whole post now. And we can only imagine that level of sacrifice for the sake of art.
my jesus help me. no i didnt hold down the shift button but it did take like 45 minutes to type out. give me credit for that i did something for 45 minutes without giving up. i still love you guy
also my son in 3rd grade has better punctuation than me. i get it im a failure but i still love the mavs and love life. how about a put a picture of me up so next time you see me in public(because i am from dallas) you can just kindly come up to me and knee me in the balls saying "fuck you your post's suck". would that make you feel better?

Last edited by jamaljasonandjimmy; 08-07-2013 at 08:49 AM.
Old 08-07-2013, 09:09 AM   #92
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by marc9211 View Post
I guess that was a burn?
Nope...
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 09:12 AM   #93
jamaljasonandjimmy

my grandpa is from mexico his last name was cox and he was white. he was not educated at all except for basic reading and writing yet he came to america an started a business. the family 2 generations later is still enjoying the fruits of his success. I just wanted people to relize that just because you think somebody isnt as smart as you DOESNT mean you are more successful. truth hurts

Old 08-07-2013, 09:14 AM   #94
ribosoma
Golden Member

Quote:
my jesus help me. no i didnt hold down the shift button but it did take like 45 minutes to type out. give me credit for that i did something for 45 minutes without giving up. i still love you guy
also my son in 3rd grade has better punctuation than me. i get it im a failure but i still love the mavs and love life. how about a put a picture of me up so next time you see me in public(because i am from dallas) you can just kindly come up to me and knee me in the balls saying "fuck you your post's suck". would that make you feel better?
I guess that would depend on whether or not you called me an "asshole", "a piece of shit Knicks fan", told me to not be overly critical like yourself, and then tried to play the victim afterward.

Yes, I think your post sucked, especially when I have to wade through diarrhea on this forum from veteran posters who would rather opine about some nonexistent golden age when they were relevant, posters who would probably be more objective about this team if they could get Tyson Chandler's short hairs off of their chins, or the resident cherry-picking advanced stats crowd who can't wait to tell us all which bench player in the Euroleague is the most bestest player ever. You picked a bad day to equate the team I've followed since my childhood to Nazis on a forum that would appear to be dedicated to their fans.
Old 08-07-2013, 09:14 AM   #95
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
my grandpa is from mexico his last name was cox and he was white. he was not educated at all except for basic reading and writing yet he came to america an started a business. the family 2 generations later is still enjoying the fruits of his success. I just wanted people to relize that just because you think somebody isnt as smart as you DOESNT mean you are more successful. truth hurts
Cool story, bro.

Old 08-07-2013, 09:17 AM   #96
ribosoma
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
Nope...
And just to add to the previous discussion, this is how 38,000+ happens.
Old 08-07-2013, 09:25 AM   #97
jamaljasonandjimmy

Quote:
I guess that would depend on whether or not you called me an "asshole", "a piece of shit Knicks fan", told me to not be overly critical like yourself, and then tried to play the victim afterward.

Yes, I think your post sucked, especially when I have to wade through diarrhea on this forum from veteran posters who would rather opine about some nonexistent golden age when they were relevant, posters who would probably be more objective about this team if they could get Tyson Chandler's short hairs off of their chins, or the resident cherry-picking advanced stats crowd who can't wait to tell us all which bench player in the Euroleague is the most bestest player ever. You picked a bad day to equate the team I've followed since my childhood to Nazis on a forum that would appear to be dedicated to their fans.
stop wading through diarrhea if you dont like people or cant tolerate them. i called you all those names go cry to your mamma. im sooo much the victim. you lost me after tyson chandler's chin hair. have a nice day

Old 08-07-2013, 09:36 AM   #98
jamaljasonandjimmy

Quote:

and after you get that off your chest we could set down and have a beer, or joint. but if your not into that we could have a bible study.

Old 08-07-2013, 09:39 AM   #99
jamaljasonandjimmy

Quote:
Cool story, bro.
thank you underdog or should i say underGOD cause your more than man your GOD

Old 08-07-2013, 09:52 AM   #100
ribosoma
Golden Member

Quote:
thank you underdog or should i say underGOD cause your more than man your GOD
You are aware that this isn't a conversation you're having with the chicken in your head, and that you're on a basketball forum, right?
Old 08-07-2013, 09:53 AM   #101
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

What is going on in this thread?
Old 08-07-2013, 09:59 AM   #102
jamaljasonandjimmy

Quote:
You are aware that this isn't a conversation you're having with the chicken in your head, and that you're on a basketball forum, right?
thats why your an asshole. do you even live in dallas if you do then come to mesquite. let me know when your around.

Old 08-07-2013, 10:02 AM   #103
jamaljasonandjimmy

Quote:
nobody is stpping you from talking about basketball. hey dipshit its august what basketball are you watching highlights from the knicks.

Old 08-07-2013, 10:05 AM   #104
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSMF View Post
What is going on in this thread?

Last edited by Underdog; 08-07-2013 at 10:10 AM.
Old 08-07-2013, 10:11 AM   #105
jamaljasonandjimmy

Quote:
i was minding my own business. my original post was actually on subject. i get attacked by people saying stick to basketball subject. i was originally on subject how about everybody stop being hypocritical and you stay on a basketball subject i am just defending my smudge of dignity

Old 08-07-2013, 10:17 AM   #106
jamaljasonandjimmy

Quote:
your so smart you have gone stupid. now pull out the dictionary, thesaurus, and put google search in a new tab. to come up with the most "witty" come back you can conjure. not realizing your using words nobody has used since the middle ages. thumbs up for your brilliance. where did you get your p.h.d.? Dr. professor

Old 08-07-2013, 10:18 AM   #107
Underdog

Quote:
i was minding my own business. my original post was actually on subject. i get attacked by people saying stick to basketball subject. i was originally on subject how about everybody stop being hypocritical and you stay on a basketball subject i am just defending my smudge of dignity
Awwww, you quoted my post before I changed my pic...

And this thread was doomed from the beginning - the most relevant basketball discussion we've had is about a cartoon that Mark Cuban showed Dwight Howard in their meeting... GAWD, I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEASON TO START!!! (<-- I held the shift key while typing this...)

Last edited by Underdog; 08-07-2013 at 10:19 AM.
Old 08-07-2013, 10:24 AM   #108
jamaljasonandjimmy

Quote:
let me so rudely interrupt and just jump in here in he middle your conversation, you know this is a basketball forum and not a conversation your having with your rape victim.

Old 08-07-2013, 10:25 AM   #109
jamaljasonandjimmy

Quote:

And this thread was doomed from the beginning - the most relevant basketball discussion we've had is about a cartoon that Mark Cuban showed Dwight Howard in their meeting... GAWD, I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE SEASON TO START!!! (<-- I held the shift key while typing this...)
sorry ud (thats short for underdog but typing this made it longer as hell) i cant wait either my shift key broke from over usage

Last edited by jamaljasonandjimmy; 08-07-2013 at 10:42 AM.
Old 08-07-2013, 10:34 AM   #110
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
It helps. But, in fairness to me, I was simply answering a question. And in all honesty, it would truly be a travesty if I left a fan with an unanswered question when there was obviously ample opportunity for me to respond.

Last edited by Murphy3; 08-07-2013 at 10:36 AM.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 10:58 AM   #111
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Now wait a minute...I'm trying to figure out if I've been insulted..

- veteran poster... check
- opine about golden age.. Uncheck
- Tyson's short hairs off chin -- check
- cherry picking advanced stats crowd -- uncheck

I guess maybe I have been and maybe I haven't been... Pretty hard to know, I wish you would get your act together and insult more clearly!
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 10:58 AM   #112
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

The voice to make ALL CAPS posts readable!

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2013, 11:11 AM   #113
jamaljasonandjimmy

my forum etiquette sucks because i belong to 1 forum this 1. i am a mav fan not a forum fan

Old 08-07-2013, 12:24 PM   #114
ribosoma
Golden Member

Quote:

that is why your GOD underdog not fake but real jesus bible study sit on lap little buddy og gangsta. child's cartoon was encoded with secret key to every political assass... assass... those things where a guy shoots another guy. and nazis is behind nba to enslave big black men. that story reminds me that i had a family member who sold something, you asshole paste guy type of person. is this on? and that's why you can't judge a book by its pages. everybody knows that your a fan of the now-defunct kentucky colonels. stop living in the pass and drop by mesquite because aliens. and weed.

ps - i've been working on a film that covers my hobbies when im not surfing the interwebz
Old 08-07-2013, 12:31 PM   #115
ribosoma
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkFTW View Post
I wish that I remembered to watch this every day. It never gets old. Best thing about this thread so far.
Old 08-07-2013, 12:37 PM   #116
jamaljasonandjimmy

Quote:
that is why your GOD underdog not fake but real jesus bible study sit on lap little buddy og gangsta. child's cartoon was encoded with secret key to every political assass... assass... those things where a guy shoots another guy. and nazis is behind nba to enslave big black men. that story reminds me that i had a family member who sold something, you asshole paste guy type of person. is this on? and that's why you can't judge a book by its pages. everybody knows that your a fan of the now-defunct kentucky colonels. stop living in the pass and drop by mesquite because aliens. and weed.

ps - i've been working on a film that covers my hobbies when im not surfing the interwebz
dude your posts are so retarded that doesnt make much sense. your a schizophrenic because nobody implied those thing but you please show me who said those things "encoded with secret key" and "NBA to enslave big black men" never where mentioned until now by you. you add quotes to something that was never said. your a failure. go be smart elsewhere because you really seem like a jack ass.

Last edited by jamaljasonandjimmy; 08-07-2013 at 01:04 PM.
Old 08-07-2013, 12:55 PM   #117
jamaljasonandjimmy

this is what i said, the other jack ass is suffering from delusions. he makes wild accusations about assplay, enslaving black people, accused of taking pcp, etc. shows where his heads at.
DNA? IS THE STARTING MECHANISM? [true actual line]
(BIG AND BLACK) [is he not? how does this make me racist?]
GLOBAL DOMINATION [true actual line] *what nba team is going to be world dominant?*
(NAZI'S) [this was a joke! explain to me how do i sympathies with Nazis? i was calling the mavericks Nazis as a joke because mark cuban wanted world domination sorry i offended you i didnt know you where a victim of Nazism]

use your pee brain. how can i be an nba fan and be racist and have a picture of crowder? google that ASSHOLE.

Last edited by jamaljasonandjimmy; 08-07-2013 at 01:07 PM.
Old 08-07-2013, 01:12 PM   #118
jamaljasonandjimmy

stop living in the pass and drop by mesquite because aliens. and weed.
let me guess you tied mesquite, aliens, and weed together because your brain doesnt know how to properly read thing in order. your scatter brained. signs of schizophrenia you need to get that checked out

Old 08-07-2013, 01:15 PM   #119
ribosoma
Golden Member

Quote:
stop living in the pass and drop by mesquite because aliens. and weed.
let me guess you tied mesquite, aliens, and weed together because your brain doesnt know how to properly read thing in order. your scatter brained. signs of schizophrenia you need to get that checked out
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/25c...s-will-ferrell
Old 08-07-2013, 01:18 PM   #120
jamaljasonandjimmy

***notice nobody click on above link gay porn

Tags
3j's was here, murph is an attack on d-m, murphy3's blog is gay, silly little video, silly willy strap'on, wonderful contribution