Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 02-27-2009, 12:38 AM   #41
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby View Post
Chelsea in a non-salary cap league and the Mavericks in a salary cap league has nothing to do with it being fair. They are competing against competition with the same advantages. Chelsea isn't the only one spending money, club soccer is different for me than the American sports. Being a native of Dallas, TX--I'm a huge Cowboys, Mavericks, Rangers, Stars, FC Dallas, etc fan. But, because I'm considered a foreigner when it comes to the English Premiere League or any other major soccer league around the world, I'm a bigger fan of the players than the actual clubs. I'm a huge Henry fan, so I used to follow Arsenal but now I follow Barca (big Messi fan too). I'm a huge Drogba fan, hence the Chelsea fandomship. I consider ManU like the Lakers and C. Ronaldo like Kobe, they are both deserving of their accolades but boy do I hate them. =]
I actually didn't comment at all on the "fairness" of club soccer or of anything Chelsea has done, I just said comparing Chelsea to the Mavs as two teams who have "built themselves from the ground up" isn't fair because the two did so in very different contexts.

I just have no respect for Chelsea. It all stems from Abramovich, who, as I said, I absolutely cannot stand. I hate just about everything about him, other than the fact that he's clearly passionate about his team.

As for my team, Villa were eliminated from the UEFA Cup today after throwing out a weakened squad @ CSKA Moscow. Sad day, but now they can focus on the league and hopefully securing a top-4 finish.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls

Last edited by LonghornDub; 02-27-2009 at 12:39 AM.
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2009, 09:00 AM   #42
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

villa lost a golden opportunity when they lost to chelsea, it's difficult to see them catching chelsea now.

the question is if they can remain ahead of arsenal. the gunner's remaining schedule is more difficult than villa's, but at the same time arsenal is capable.

although it's refreshing to see a club such as villa break into the top 4, I'd expect the top four to be the same old four by the end of the season.
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 04:33 PM   #43
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavdog View Post
villa lost a golden opportunity when they lost to chelsea, it's difficult to see them catching chelsea now.

the question is if they can remain ahead of arsenal. the gunner's remaining schedule is more difficult than villa's, but at the same time arsenal is capable.

although it's refreshing to see a club such as villa break into the top 4, I'd expect the top four to be the same old four by the end of the season.
Villa can still finish 3rd, though I wouldn't bet money on it. They are only one point behind Chelsea, so it's not really a matter of "catching" them.

I hope they snag that fourth spot, but you never really know. If Arsenal keeps playing as they have been, though, Villa's gonna have a really good shot.

Old 02-27-2009, 07:16 PM   #44
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of

12 games remaining, villa is one point behind.

chelsea went 6-2-2 in the last 10 games (losses to the reds and manu) with games left against teams mostly in the bottom half of the table.

villa went 4-3-3, with matches (both away) vs liverpool and manu still ahead of them. so yes, it is villa catching chelsea.

arsenal has an even more difficult schedule left, but their form has been better than villa lately going 6-4-0. they haven't lost a league game since losing at chelsea in november.

I'm interested to see if arsenal can make up the 6 pts on villa, I don't underestimate wenger, esp with wolcott, diaby, fabregas and eduardo all coming back in the next few days. this is rare air for villa, they haven't been this high in the standings for over a decade and might play a bit tight.
Old 02-28-2009, 08:14 PM   #45
LonghornDub

Quote:
12 games remaining, villa is one point behind.

chelsea went 6-2-2 in the last 10 games (losses to the reds and manu) with games left against teams mostly in the bottom half of the table.

villa went 4-3-3, with matches (both away) vs liverpool and manu still ahead of them. so yes, it is villa catching chelsea.
I disagree, though only on the semantics. You're looking ahead while I'm talking about the present. "Catching" implies that you have some significant amount of ground to make up already (i.e. at this point in time). So no, that's not the correct thing to say when referencing a measly one point deficit. While that terminology probably will become accurate in the next few weeks, given that Chelsea are likely to increase the gap (for the reasons you mentioned), it's inaccurate right now. If you're watching the top two runners 2/3 of the way through a marathon, and the second place guy is five feet behind the first place guy, you wouldn't at that point in time say "I wonder if he can catch him," even if you knew the first place guy was likely to increase his lead.

As for Arsenal, another goalless draw today. A Villa win tomorrow puts them 8 points clear with 11 matches to go.

Last edited by LonghornDub; 02-28-2009 at 08:22 PM.
Old 02-28-2009, 08:56 PM   #46
Mavdog
Diamond Member

hey, if you are behind someone and you want to get in front of them, then you must "catch" them first..

Quote:
As for Arsenal, another goalless draw today. A Villa win tomorrow puts them 8 points clear with 11 matches to go.
arsenal has such wonderful style, and ball movement, but they just cannot seem to put the ball into the net.

a villa win tomorrow (not something hard to imagine against stoke) and it's champion league competition for them.

and with liverpool's disappointing loss to boro, it is not as much a question of villa catching chelsea but perhaps villa catching liverpool. to think that the reds were in first place with what? 10 pts ahead of manu? what a fall.

Last edited by Mavdog; 02-28-2009 at 08:57 PM.
Old 02-28-2009, 10:33 PM   #47
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8r0_TS09lJc
Old 03-01-2009, 03:07 AM   #48
LonghornDub

Quote:
a villa win tomorrow (not something hard to imagine against stoke) and it's champion league competition for them.

and with liverpool's disappointing loss to boro, it is not as much a question of villa catching chelsea but perhaps villa catching liverpool. to think that the reds were in first place with what? 10 pts ahead of manu? what a fall.
It keeps shifting around who Villa are most likely to finish ahead of. A couple weeks ago, it was looking a lot like they might finish ahead of Chelsea and Arsenal. Now, it's certainly looking like Chelsea will finish ahead of them, but, as you said, there's an increasing possibility of finishing ahead of Pool. And when Villa dropped points against Wigan at home and then lost to Chelsea at home, both times it looked like Arsenal would capitalize and end up moving into 4th within a few more weeks--but they still haven't even put a dent in Villa's lead. In fact, a Villa win over Stoke tomorrow would give them the biggest lead they've had over Arsenal all season.

Bottom line, I can't even predict how much more this stuff will change in the next 3 months. Man U will win the league, but that's about all I can say. If I had to bet, I would say 1) Man U, 2) Chelsea, 3) Pool, 4) Villa.

Obviously, 4th would be great, but I would really love 3rd. This year, I believe 3rd progresses straight to the group stage of the 2009-2010 CL, rather than starting in the qualifying rounds. That would be huge for Villa.

Last edited by LonghornDub; 03-01-2009 at 03:11 AM.
Old 03-02-2009, 02:02 AM   #49
Darth Ape
Banned

Darth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windmill360 View Post
haha. the gay ref is funny. But have you ever seen the drunk ref?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eVkFVgqhYlk
Darth Ape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 02:08 AM   #50
Darth Ape
Banned

Darth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70 View Post
I'm rooting with you! Go Spurs!
Well, Spurs pushed them to a draw at the end of regulation, but couldn't pull it off in the penalty shootout.

No european play for the Spurs next year. The good news is that I think relegation is behind us. I'm going to spend the rest of the season rooting for Arsenal to fall out of Uefa cup standings. Go Everton!
Old 03-02-2009, 02:14 AM   #51
TheMaverick
Golden Member

TheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to behold

I don't root for any team named the "Spurs"

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?

Last edited by TheMaverick; 03-02-2009 at 02:14 AM.
TheMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 11:05 AM   #52
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Windmill360 View Post
Hahaha, his nickname was Margarida (which is a flower, a Daisy, I believe). He died of HIV a couple of years back. Despite being ultra flamboyant on the field, he was actually a very good referee, and I would say one of the best at the time.
Old 03-02-2009, 05:00 PM   #53
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
just saw the villa stoke match I had tivo'd.

cannot believe how villa choked this win away, in complete control with 5 minutes to play. the 1 pt from this tie keep things status quo with arsenal, but the manner in which villa gave the 2 pts away surely will weigh on them.

arsenal is very capable of regaining the 4th position.
Old 03-02-2009, 05:11 PM   #54
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Ape View Post
Well, Spurs pushed them to a draw at the end of regulation, but couldn't pull it off in the penalty shootout.

No european play for the Spurs next year. The good news is that I think relegation is behind us. I'm going to spend the rest of the season rooting for Arsenal to fall out of Uefa cup standings. Go Everton!
the post was kind to the spurs, ronaldo's shot should have found the back of the net in regulation.

the spurs were dreadful in the pk's.

relegation? not out of the question. the spurs have a difficult remainder of the season, but they do control their own fate.

Last edited by Mavdog; 03-02-2009 at 05:48 PM.
Old 03-04-2009, 04:53 PM   #55
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

One of my favorite things about soccer is the chants. In brazil especially, there's no such chants as the half-assed "REFEREE SUCKS!" but more like "referee, you queer, go f*** yourself!" These aren't just random people saying it, these are full crowd chants. Sometimes I wish that would happen in basketball here in the US.

"Hey, Bavetta, go s*** a d***!"
Old 03-04-2009, 11:44 PM   #56
LonghornDub

Quote:
arsenal is very capable of regaining the 4th position.
Even more so now that Villa took it on the chin 0-2 today against Citeh.

Old 03-05-2009, 12:28 AM   #57
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Even more so now that Villa took it on the chin 0-2 today against Citeh.
they should get the points from the spurs this weekend, but then it's away vs liverpool and man u.

villa is in deep trouble, their hold on 4th and champions league play is iffy to say the least. being more of a gunners fan, I'm pleased.
Old 03-05-2009, 03:19 AM   #58
Darth Ape
Banned

Quote:
the post was kind to the spurs, ronaldo's shot should have found the back of the net in regulation.

the spurs were dreadful in the pk's.

relegation? not out of the question. the spurs have a difficult remainder of the season, but they do control their own fate.
Dreadful in Pks, yes, but they were forced to play without the bulk of their normal PK team. Unfortunatley for the rest of the premiership, that won't be the case in league play.

Last night Middlesborough caught the fury of the pissed off Yid Army...

Last edited by Darth Ape; 03-05-2009 at 05:43 AM.
Old 03-07-2009, 10:00 PM   #59
LonghornDub

Quote:
they should get the points from the spurs this weekend, but then it's away vs liverpool and man u.

villa is in deep trouble, their hold on 4th and champions league play is iffy to say the least. being more of a gunners fan, I'm pleased
"Deep trouble" is an extreme overstatement, but I certainly won't be putting any money on them to finish top-4.

Old 03-10-2009, 05:14 PM   #60
bernardos70
Diamond Member

Jeez, that was a goddawful performance by Madrid. They deserved it. Let's hope Inter can pull through.
Old 03-10-2009, 05:40 PM   #61
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, Pool deserves the victory. First two goals were questionable though.
Old 03-10-2009, 07:32 PM   #62
bernardos70
Diamond Member

Oh ya, they deserved it, even with those goals. You can never lose 4-0 and say you didn't deserve to lose. You can say the scoreboard wasn't that fair....
Old 03-10-2009, 08:23 PM   #63
Mavdog
Diamond Member

the first liverpool goal was "questionable"? not at all, it was deserved.

the call against heinze was harsh.

liverpool were the better side from the first whistle to the last.

oh yeah, chelsea won too.
Old 03-10-2009, 08:32 PM   #64
bernardos70
Diamond Member

What? It seemed to me like he kinda dragged Pepe. http://www.livescore99.com/2009/03/l...l.html#respond

Last edited by bernardos70; 03-10-2009 at 08:38 PM. Reason: link to goals
bernardos70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 09:06 PM   #65
Mavdog
Diamond Member

it appears that pepe was off balance and falling. yes, torres did have his hand on pepe's shoulder, yet pepe was already going down.

the real defense was very disorganized. if casillas had not been so strong in goal the score would have been even worse.

a better video of the goals: youtube

Last edited by Mavdog; 03-10-2009 at 09:26 PM.
Old 03-10-2009, 10:49 PM   #66
bernardos70
Diamond Member

If the goalie was anyone other than Casillas..... Real would probably not even have made it to the last 16. We rely quite a bit on him.

Should be a good match up tomorrow. Go Roma and Inter! (I'll be wearing my Inter jersey despite wearing my Real jersey today and that, hmmm, not helping).

In Mourinho we believe!
Old 03-10-2009, 11:54 PM   #67
LonghornDub

Quote:
If the goalie was anyone other than Casillas..... Real would probably not even have made it to the last 16. We rely quite a bit on him.

Should be a good match up tomorrow. Go Roma and Inter! (I'll be wearing my Inter jersey despite wearing my Real jersey today and that, hmmm, not helping).

In Mourinho we believe!
Go Arsenal.

Old 03-11-2009, 06:05 AM   #68
Mavdog
Diamond Member

speaking of mourinho, I was amazed at the height of his arrogance expressed in this article. the self ascribed title of "the special one" denotes the absurd level of his self importance and conceit.
-----------------------------------------------------
Jose Mourinho has sought to spice up Internazionale's Champions League return leg against Manchester United on Wednesday by saying he could take over as manager at Old Trafford when Sir Alex Ferguson retires.

Mourinho's team head to Old Trafford this week looking to progress to the quarter-finals following a goalless first leg at San Siro a fortnight ago.

The Portuguese secured a memorable victory at Old Trafford at the same stage of the competition five years ago with Porto, but Inter will be underdogs this week.

The former Chelsea manager claimed he could be Ferguson's successor, but he also believes the race for the Premier League title would be tighter if he was still managing in England.

"If you want me to rule out ever being Manchester United manager I can't," he told the News of the World. "Special clubs need special managers so in theory it could work, but nobody knows what the future is in football.

"The England national team wanted me as coach and that is the biggest job in England, so I am sure when Sir Alex retires they will look at the best managers in the world and I certainly fall into the category."

United currently lead the Premier League by seven points from Mourinho's former club Chelsea and Liverpool and also have a game in hand to further strengthen their position, but Mourinho believes things would be different if he had not been sacked by Chelsea in September 2007. "Yes, Manchester United are the best team in England but you have to ask how good has the Premier League been since I left?

"Manchester United have won it with ease since I have gone because no manager has put a team together that can rival them. But my teams always rival Manchester United and Sir Alex knows that.

"They are a great team but if I was at a top club in England I think the title race might have been a lot closer this year."

Mourinho also had some disparaging words for the teams trailing in United's wake. "Chelsea have had no stability, Arsenal are nowhere and Liverpool threatened but I don't think anybody really thought they were ever going to win it," he said. "I would not allow a team of mine to be so far behind. It is embarrassing in March.

"Manchester United have a great squad but are their players really that much better than Chelsea's or Liverpool's? I don't think so. So something else must be the problem and somebody has to take responsibility for that.

"I beat Manchester United with Chelsea and Porto. Now I am ready to beat them with Inter."
-------------------------------------------------------
go man u!
Old 03-11-2009, 10:55 AM   #69
bernardos70
Diamond Member

He's always been like that. He is a very good coach, and he has a very big mouth indeed. That's what makes him who he is. Very entertaining character. I'm sure people who hate him are dying to see him fail. And that'll get people watching.... he's like shaq, he knows what the business is about.

What he said, I believe, is mostly true. Sure he throws in some stuff in there to rile up people, but I believe he has lost to SAF......... once in 13 matches against him? He definitely has walked the walk, not just talked the talk.

Last edited by bernardos70; 03-11-2009 at 10:58 AM.
Old 03-11-2009, 12:25 PM   #70
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
the first liverpool goal was "questionable"? not at all, it was deserved.
I saw a foul commited by Torres prior to the 1-0. Gabriel Heinze: Yes.

I´m really pumped for Manchester vs. Internazinale. ManU is not through, i think.
Old 03-11-2009, 02:26 PM   #71
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Quote:
He's always been like that. He is a very good coach, and he has a very big mouth indeed. That's what makes him who he is. Very entertaining character. I'm sure people who hate him are dying to see him fail. And that'll get people watching.... he's like shaq, he knows what the business is about.

What he said, I believe, is mostly true. Sure he throws in some stuff in there to rile up people, but I believe he has lost to SAF......... once in 13 matches against him? He definitely has walked the walk, not just talked the talk.
yes, I agree, mourinho is a very good coach. in their head to head in the league he has won 6 times against ferguson with sir alex only winning once against jose.

however, that being said, ferguson's legacy will be greater than mourinho. ferguson does not want the conversation to be about him, but rather his team and their accomplishments. to me ferguson respects the game more than mourinho.

what mourinho says about the premier league, about liverpool and chelsea, is rubbish. the comments are a slap to benitez and the players on both teams.

he may call himself "the special one", but he is not the only coach who has the skills to compete at the high level.

my hope is man u and ferguson are able to prove that out on the pitch.
Old 03-11-2009, 02:44 PM   #72
bernardos70
Diamond Member

That's *SIR* Alex Ferguson to you, Mr. Mavdog! ;-) If you're at work, try ESPN 360. If you're lucky, your ISP has an agreement with them so you can watch it. It'll also be on ESPN2. (I think ESPN360 is also free to any college campuses).

Last edited by bernardos70; 03-11-2009 at 02:45 PM.
Old 03-11-2009, 04:08 PM   #73
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

OK, CR is a slimy a$$hole, but grande jugador
Old 03-11-2009, 04:10 PM   #74
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

JM is a slimy a$$hole, but grande entrenador
Old 03-11-2009, 04:26 PM   #75
bernardos70
Diamond Member

I think he made the mistake of not starting Adriano. Baloteli was completely useless throughout the whole game. Man U played just enough to go through IMO.

And Viera. I think Viera lost his spot in the start XI and will just have to regain it. I think Muntari was doing really well, he shouldn't have been yanked out of the starting XI.

Last edited by bernardos70; 03-11-2009 at 04:29 PM.
Old 03-11-2009, 04:33 PM   #76
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

Adriano must be injured or so. Otherwise there is no reason not to bring him in later.

Arrivederci Inter *wink*

Last edited by GermanDunk; 03-11-2009 at 04:45 PM.
GermanDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 04:36 PM   #77
bernardos70
Diamond Member

He didn't seem injured to me, I mean, first play he is a part of he hits the post with a half volley! But what's done is done.

P.S.: I don't like Baloteli's attitude, even though he shows promise as a player.
Old 03-11-2009, 04:38 PM   #78
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

Haha. Atletico enters next stage. Real enters Jacky-Cokes on the Bermudas...what a mfing bunch of suckers. Better keeping Bernado Schuster, eh ?

Arsenal in OT
Old 03-11-2009, 04:45 PM   #79
bernardos70
Diamond Member

Hah, Schuster didn't do much this year for Real.
Old 03-11-2009, 04:46 PM   #80
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

Adriano was sub on Saturday vs. Genoa. He must be in trouble with Whorinho

Last edited by GermanDunk; 03-11-2009 at 04:50 PM.
GermanDunk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dallas cowboys, eintracht frankfurt, fluffy insult, got a bit fluffy in here, juevos bonitos, te gusta mis huevos?