Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 11-22-2003, 02:03 PM   #81
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all
Default RE:Say something about the last poster.

Has been staring at my avatar too long.......look closely and I'll make my whiskers twitch.......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2003, 02:03 PM   #82
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

TIMEOUT!
Quote:
Originally posted by: sike
seems like a very sincere and lovely lady....how mushy is that?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]
WHAT??!!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 11-22-2003, 02:04 PM   #83
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Just pulled a shewebb and tried to call a timeout he didn't have. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2003, 02:07 PM   #84
Chiwas
Guru

Default RE: Say something about the last poster.

He calls me "shewebb" after sike called me "sincere and lovely lady".

I quit.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 11-22-2003, 02:16 PM   #85
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Shouldn't cry though. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Then you really would be like SheWebb[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2003, 02:16 PM   #86
LRB
Guru

Shouldn't cry though. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Then you really would be like SheWebb[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2003, 02:17 PM   #87
Caliente
Diamond Member

Caliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to allCaliente is a name known to all

Calm down tiger.........the mushy post was about me..............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2003, 02:32 PM   #88
Chiwas
Guru

LRB a tiger? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

The lioness is sleepy. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-22-2003, 02:33 PM   #89
LRB
Guru

The tiger has bad timing. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2003, 02:34 PM   #90
Caliente
Diamond Member

You're a tiger too........and how do you know I'm sleepy?..........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2003, 02:38 PM   #91
LRB
Guru

Should make sure that she's well rested for the game tonight.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2003, 02:40 PM   #92
Caliente
Diamond Member

He should have fun at Hoffbrau's.........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2003, 02:51 PM   #93
LRB
Guru

She should come to Hoffbrau's.
Old 11-22-2003, 03:02 PM   #94
Chiwas
Guru

He is right, but he should promise to protect her.

Old 11-22-2003, 03:02 PM   #95
Caliente
Diamond Member

He should know that lionesses get nervous around crowds........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2003, 03:30 PM   #96
LRB
Guru

Should know that the crowd should be pretty light.
Old 11-22-2003, 03:33 PM   #97
Caliente
Diamond Member

He should know that will not be the case thanks to the throngs gathered Downtown at the JFK site.....
Old 11-22-2003, 03:38 PM   #98
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

she seems to be making excuses.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2003, 03:39 PM   #99
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Is "alien"ating Caliente.
Old 11-22-2003, 03:52 PM   #100
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

NICE GUY....for a pilot[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]....and computer guy.....two in one...not bad!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 11-22-2003, 03:53 PM   #101
Caliente
Diamond Member

His name is Robert, He lives in Lewisville, Texas. He is 33 years old. He is a Network Engineer. He is married to the wonderful mother of his 3 children.

edit: sike beat my by one minute....... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2003, 03:53 PM   #102
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Said I suck. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2003, 03:59 PM   #103
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough

Likes basketball, Marvin the Martian and U2. Hmmm. He also likes computers.
Old 11-22-2003, 04:04 PM   #104
sike
The Preacha

name is yo yo...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-22-2003, 04:12 PM   #105
Caliente
Diamond Member

His favorite hymn is Amazing Grace....
Old 11-22-2003, 04:16 PM   #106
sike
The Preacha

cali has pretty cool taste....for a lion[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-22-2003, 04:18 PM   #107
Chiwas
Guru

He's been quicker to reply. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 11-22-2003, 04:19 PM   #108
Caliente
Diamond Member

Should know that flattery will get you everywhere...........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2003, 04:21 PM   #109
sike
The Preacha

and she knows it!

Old 11-22-2003, 04:22 PM   #110
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Has a little bitty mouth, but a HUGE forehead.
Old 11-22-2003, 04:24 PM   #111
Caliente
Diamond Member

Should know never to hit a feline of any size on the nose with anything........[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2003, 04:25 PM   #112
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Should know that I would never hit a female anything... feline or humine... er, I mean human. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2003, 04:32 PM   #113
Caliente
Diamond Member

Has the sexiest ears ever posted.............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Old 11-22-2003, 04:32 PM   #114
LRB
Guru

Has an ear fetish.
Old 11-22-2003, 04:33 PM   #115
sike
The Preacha

she is looking to her right!

Old 11-22-2003, 04:33 PM   #116
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Found this place via dallasbasketball.com.
Old 11-22-2003, 04:34 PM   #117
sike
The Preacha

as did he!

Old 11-22-2003, 04:36 PM   #118
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

lives in Area 51. ?????
Old 11-22-2003, 04:38 PM   #119
sike
The Preacha

is a rocket man!

Old 11-22-2003, 04:39 PM   #120
Chiwas
Guru

Again, quicker than me. [img]i/expressions/rolleye.gif[/img]