Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 12-27-2012, 11:23 PM   #321
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowhereman View Post
Umm if this is sarcasm you failed at it. Lots of players decide to be gunners in tight games.
Being a "gunner" and saying it was about money are two different things, no? Unless you just created a new definition for "gunner" that I am not aware of.

Your comment was that Mayo was being selfish because of his contract. A comment I find goofy and deserving a sarcastic response. I'm not sure how I failed at sarcasm, unless sarcasm is another word like "gunner" that we are now defining differently than I've heard it used many times before.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-27-2012, 11:29 PM   #322
DarrenCollisonSucks

DarrenCollisonSucks has a spectacular aura aboutDarrenCollisonSucks has a spectacular aura aboutDarrenCollisonSucks has a spectacular aura about

I knew it was too good to be true for us to win this game.. i sensed a loss the whole game
DarrenCollisonSucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 11:41 PM   #323
adonis
Golden Member

adonis is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarrenCollisonSucks View Post
I knew it was too good to be true for us to win this game.. i sensed a loss the whole game
It's been the same story since getting rid of Chandler. We don't close even though we have a closer but we don't go to him.
adonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2012, 11:52 PM   #324
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
Being a "gunner" and saying it was about money are two different things, no? Unless you just created a new definition for "gunner" that I am not aware of.

Your comment was that Mayo was being selfish because of his contract. A comment I find goofy and deserving a sarcastic response. I'm not sure how I failed at sarcasm, unless sarcasm is another word like "gunner" that we are now defining differently than I've heard it used many times before.
He's gunning for a better contract? That may be wrong on the facts but it's not wrong because the human mind doesn't think that way.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 08:42 AM   #325
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
It's been the same story since getting rid of Chandler. We don't close even though we have a closer but we don't go to him.
Yeah, Chandler closed so many games for us...

Can't we stop the whining about him already?
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 11:45 AM   #326
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kante View Post

Can't we stop the whining about the whining already?
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2012, 12:21 PM   #327
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kante View Post

I still hear commentators during Mavs games talk about their team from 2 years ago! How there's only 4 players from the Champ team, who and why they didnt resign. They usually do this when the team looks like its about to get blown out.

"Where's Chandler when you need him" after the Thunder got 2 offensive rebounds in a row at the end of regulation last night.

It's obvious most people still cant get over why we didnt resign at LEAST Chandler, the DPOY, because it was the most idiotic move. I feel so bad for Dirk Marion to have to be in this pathetic situation at the end of their careers. I cant fault Jason Kidd for leaving(except for the way he left).

Dirk was a different player when Tyson was in the building. Dude went insane and played the best of his career.

Last edited by Melonhead; 12-28-2012 at 12:23 PM.
Melonhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2012, 03:35 AM   #328
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
I still hear commentators during Mavs games talk about their team from 2 years ago! How there's only 4 players from the Champ team, who and why they didnt resign. They usually do this when the team looks like its about to get blown out.

"Where's Chandler when you need him" after the Thunder got 2 offensive rebounds in a row at the end of regulation last night.

It's obvious most people still cant get over why we didnt resign at LEAST Chandler, the DPOY, because it was the most idiotic move. I feel so bad for Dirk Marion to have to be in this pathetic situation at the end of their careers. I cant fault Jason Kidd for leaving(except for the way he left).

Dirk was a different player when Tyson was in the building. Dude went insane and played the best of his career.
your sig pic says it all

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
when is dirk coming back?