Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 01-02-2013, 10:19 PM   #1
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default PGT: Mavs fought hard.

They fought hard. Dirk with almost his first 20pt game. Mayo beasting.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-02-2013, 10:21 PM   #2
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Too bad, could have been a turning point...

But it looks better, now they just have to collect wins, else all "better looking" is useless!
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:22 PM   #3
GermanStandard

GermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to behold

Who cares. At the end of the day just another loss in the books and 13-20 record.

I think they will not make the playoffs for the first time since im watching the Mavs this year. Dirk looked really pissed in OT

-------------------------------------------------

Baller from the G'
GermanStandard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:25 PM   #4
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Vince's decision to take a quick 3 out of a timeout was dreadful.
Old 01-02-2013, 10:26 PM   #5
MavsFTR
Golden Member

MavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud of

They did better than anyone expected. Anyway, we're not making the playoffs so its better to tank.
MavsFTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:26 PM   #6
adonis
Golden Member

adonis is infamous around these parts

Tank.
adonis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:29 PM   #7
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
Bingo. Not that it lost the game...but its kind of decision that loses you games.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:30 PM   #8
b_o_r
Golden Member

b_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud of

Quote:
They wanted a 2 for 1. Carter not seeing Mayo open on the back down was more of a dreadful decision. Carter has a bad habit of trying to do to much. I thought this game was much different than the others because everyone was playing well within their means.
b_o_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:30 PM   #9
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

I file this under encouraging.
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:33 PM   #10
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0Shi View Post
I file this under encouraging.
Me too. But still...that fact discourages me.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 01-02-2013, 10:35 PM   #11
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by b_o_r View Post
They wanted a 2 for 1. Carter not seeing Mayo open on the back down was more of a dreadful decision. Carter has a bad habit of trying to do to much. I thought this game was much different than the others because everyone was playing well within their means.
I never thought the day would arrive that I agree with this dude over BG (and sike!) on something.

Mark it down on your calendars, folks.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:38 PM   #12
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
There was still 33 seconds left on the clock when the shot was done. You can still find another option. An open look is good, but a 26-foot jumper isn't my cup of tea. He was better in the early portion of the game, but it just deteriorated as the game wore on.

Last edited by BGMaverick9; 01-02-2013 at 10:40 PM.
BGMaverick9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:41 PM   #13
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
There was still 33 seconds left on the clock when the shot was done. You can still find another option. An open look is good, but a 26-foot jumper isn't my cup of tea.
Especially when he is 1-7 from 3 at that point. That dude (Carter) likes to jack it up, yo.

Old 01-02-2013, 10:42 PM   #14
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
I never thought the day would arrive that I agree with this dude over BG (and sike!) on something.

Mark it down on your calendars, folks.
haha
This is possibly the first time I've repped a post that specifically disagreed with me.

Old 01-02-2013, 10:43 PM   #15
Popeye

Popeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to behold

Let's keep with this 9 man rotation. The only tweak is Dirk needs to start the next game. I hope Carlisle resists the urge to randomly throw Dojo or Crowder in the game.

If they can keep getting steady play from Collison and Mayo, and Dirk gets back to 100% then they've really got something.
Popeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:43 PM   #16
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
Especially when he is 1-7 from 3 at that point. That dude (Carter) likes to jack it up, yo.
Don't get me wrong, I like what Vince has done when you look at what he's done this season.

That being said, he's got the greenest green light you'll ever see.
Old 01-02-2013, 10:44 PM   #17
b_o_r
Golden Member

b_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud of

Quote:
There was still 33 seconds left on the clock when the shot was done. You can still find another option. An open look is good, but a 26-foot jumper isn't my cup of tea. He was better in the early portion of the game, but it just deteriorated as the game wore on.
Most 2 for 1's end up in a long 3 or quick layup. The way Miami was collapsing on penetration... I am kind of sick of having Carter take the important shots though. But you can't trust Mayo not to turn it over.
b_o_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:47 PM   #18
Popeye

Popeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to beholdPopeye is a splendid one to behold

Stackhouse is to Avery as Carter is to Carlisle.

I like Carter, but I'd like him better if he was kept in check just a little bit. RC has a blind spot.
Popeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:49 PM   #19
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
haha
This is possibly the first time I've repped a post that specifically disagreed with me.
We're making waves tonight! Pushing the envelope. Wouldn't have it any other way.

And for the record, Carter is absolutely a three-point chucker and it bugs the hell out of me as a general matter.

Old 01-02-2013, 10:53 PM   #20
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popeye View Post

I like Carter, but I'd like him better if he was kept in check just a little bit. RC has a blind spot.
Agreeance

Old 01-02-2013, 10:53 PM   #21
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah that Carter decision was horrible, but generally I think crunch time execution is the last thing that will come around for this squad. They just got Dirk back and things slowly starting to look a bit better.

Question is, will it be fast enough to make the playoffs, because they better start a serious winning streak before the ASG or we can test Roddy/CDR/Crowder/Wright/James lineups the whole March and April.

Last edited by j0Shi; 01-02-2013 at 10:56 PM.
Old 01-02-2013, 10:56 PM   #22
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Carter is absolutely a three-point chucker and it bugs the hell out of me as a general matter.
Yup. At some point, you just need to say, "Tonight isn't my night." and pass the ball.

*Carter passing, I'm actually pretty happy with.

Old 01-02-2013, 10:57 PM   #23
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Most 2 for 1's end up in a long 3 or quick layup. The way Miami was collapsing on penetration... I am kind of sick of having Carter take the important shots though. But you can't trust Mayo not to turn it over.
You could let the point guard make the decision. Vince can get in tunnel vision mode in a big way. He had it earlier in the game where he curve around the top of the key and drove for a layup. Dirk had his hands up, ready to catch the ball on the right elbow for a wide open 3. He stood still and looked left and just let it ride to right in front of him as Vince drove right past him.
Old 01-02-2013, 10:58 PM   #24
j0Shi
Diamond Member

Quote:
And for the record, Carter is absolutely a three-point chucker and it bugs the hell out of me as a general matter.
That's also an age-thing on a b2b night. If you can't get by anybody, you'll throw up long bombs. That's not defending him, he gotta have the smarts to recognize and fix (giving up the ball) it.
Old 01-02-2013, 11:00 PM   #25
sike
The Preacha

By the way, Mayo had another 6 Turn Over game. Am I crazy for thinking that is almost impressive in an absurd way?

Old 01-02-2013, 11:06 PM   #26
markus1234
Platinum Member

markus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to behold

Lots of film material for the guys. They should watch the last 10 min. over and over again. And hopefully learn from it. Rick included.

And our guards should also watch some Jason Kidd/Jason Terry 2011 basketball. How to approach a pass, how to create passing lanes, how to play with Dirk (how to feed him and how to bail him out, once he gets double teamed).

Right now they seem to have no clue.

Last edited by markus1234; 01-02-2013 at 11:15 PM.
markus1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 11:07 PM   #27
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
By the way, Mayo had another 6 Turn Over game. Am I crazy for thinking that is almost impressive in an absurd way?
They don't get to the spot they're in without his scoring tonight, so it's a game where you live with the negative to get the positive. He did go without a turnover last night. Just have to see if he can get better with his decision making and protection of the ball.
Old 01-02-2013, 11:09 PM   #28
LonghornDub

An untimely turnover late, but turnovers weren't much of an issue tonight. They had just 13, on the road, against an athletically superior team in an OT game (although I don't actually know if any of the 13 TOs were in overtime). You can easily live with that.

Old 01-02-2013, 11:12 PM   #29
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
They don't get to the spot they're in without his scoring tonight, so it's a game where you live with the negative to get the positive.
Well, yeah.

I just wonder if he has a better decision maker inside of him.

Old 01-02-2013, 11:31 PM   #30
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
An untimely turnover late, but turnovers weren't much of an issue tonight. They had just 13, on the road, against an athletically superior team in an OT game (although I don't actually know if any of the 13 TOs were in overtime). You can easily live with that.
They had 3 of them for 5 MIA points in OT.
Old 01-02-2013, 11:43 PM   #31
markus1234
Platinum Member

markus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to behold

...bad spacing. Collison, Mayo and Carter were running into each other. And trying to go one on 5.

Look at the Raptors. What happens once you play team basketball...

http://espn.go.com/nba/team/schedule...oronto-raptors

Calderon and Lowry with 22 assists and zero points tonight. Easy win.

Last edited by markus1234; 01-02-2013 at 11:49 PM.
Old 01-02-2013, 11:58 PM   #32
LonghornDub

Quote:
They had 3 of them for 5 MIA points in OT.
Nice, thanks. Ok, so that's just 9 turnovers in regulation. Pretty damn good, under the circumstances I mentioned above.

Old 01-03-2013, 06:04 AM   #33
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kante View Post
Too bad, could have been a turning point...

But it looks better, now they just have to collect wins, else all "better looking" is useless!
I think we should hold our horses. I liked the effort, but the Heat are in a mini slump, they got beaten by like 20 in Milwaukee a couple days ago, lost to Detroit by 10 the day before, and barely beat Orlando in overtime at their home floor. We fit in that picture unfortunately. We can easily lose the next game regardless of opponents, and it's not like january will be a cakewalk. It will be a little easier than december, but still very tough.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 06:32 AM   #34
TNT

TNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to all

Lebron almost scoring triple-double is a mini slump?
Heat is the first team in the East. They are the champs and they have a best player in the world. We were almost there.
For me, the turning point was like 45 seconds before the end when wade fouled nowitzki, but referees stayed quiet. There should have been 2 free throws for Nowitzki and then the score would have been 103-98. But no call. Basket for Miami and score 101-100. Then Carter decided to try very hard shot. Didn't he noticed that there are much better shooter on the floor?
It just made me so angry. Especially when i have bought myself a LP and i'm up middle of the night (almost 5 a.m.).

I want wins and guys to think more what they are doing when they are on the floor.
And for me, it looks like roddy doesn't give shit about mavericks.

But the positive side is that: Nowitzki is back in business.

To make myself a little bit happier I just watched this 2011 Dallas Mavericks Road to the NBA finals
again. One of my favorite movies of all time!!

And wanted to say that we european basketball fans don't give up so easily. Get some winning streak on!

Let's go Mavs!!

Last edited by TNT; 01-03-2013 at 06:39 AM.
TNT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:21 AM   #35
oilfieldtrash
Golden Member

oilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of light

Mavs need to win at least 33 of the 49 remaining games (67%) to get into the playoffs. More realistic number to get in is winning 34 which would mean winning 70% of the remaining games.

Last edited by oilfieldtrash; 01-03-2013 at 07:22 AM.
oilfieldtrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 07:33 AM   #36
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

Eh I'm encouraged by their performance last night. They at least showed a lot of effort. No one expects a sub .500 team to beat the best in the league, but damnit Dallas made them sweat a little. It is games like this that wear down the league champion over time. Like I say after every cowboy loss..at least it was close!
Old 01-03-2013, 07:40 AM   #37
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNT View Post
Lebron almost scoring triple-double is a mini slump?
Heat is the first team in the East. They are the champs and they have a best player in the world. We were almost there.
Didn't say Lebron was in a mini slump, it's the Heat. The 2 aren't mutually exclusive. Lebron had a historic december, but the Heat played pretty bad in their last 4 games now. Feel free to see something different, i just said we might want to hold our horses.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:11 AM   #38
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

Free Throws Attempted Mavs 20 / Heat 31

Vince Carter and Shawn Marion both had off nights. Carter finished 1-for-8 from the 3-point line while Marion 2 of 8 from the field.

Dirk played a season-high 30 minutes on the second night of a back-to-back set. Season-high 19 points, including 15 in the second half.

NEXT 5 GAMES
01/05 NO 7:30pm
01/07 @UTAH 8:00pm
01/09 @LAC 9:30pm
01/10 @SAC 9:00pm
01/12 MEM 8:00pm

AND - as Erica said in another thread....
We are only 3 games behind the Lakers who have Nash, Kobe, Jamison, Howard, Artest, etc.

Last edited by dirt_dobber; 01-03-2013 at 08:19 AM.
dirt_dobber is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 09:24 AM   #39
markus1234
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNT View Post
Lebron almost scoring triple-double...
BTW.

His assist numbers are so overrated. If you play with so many great players, 10 assists is really nothing special.

Last edited by markus1234; 01-03-2013 at 09:24 AM.
Old 01-03-2013, 09:50 AM   #40
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

Good: Nice to see Dirk finding rhythm and actually getting the ball in his spots. Nice to see OJ step up - if we can get Dirk back to normal and have at least one of OJ/DC/Vince/Kaman step up offensively, we should be okay putting points on the board.

Bad: That missed free throw and the obvious Wade foul on the 'steal' killed us. DC is an awful half-court playmaker. How much Center is Dirk going to play this year?

Ugly: Dating back to last season, I'm getting really sick of losing nearly every close game. Recently, I'm just getting really sick of losing nearly every game.

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
flaccid, mavsfansuicidewatch, obviously not hard enough, saying fags is for fags, shark tank, tank time, tanking is for fags