Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 01-05-2013, 11:04 PM   #1
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute
Default PGT: What a joke!

Great...

Mayo clanked everything he could have clanked down the stretch!

It's just hilarious to lose at home to New Orleans, and the Mavs were up 11.

Awesome!
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2013, 11:05 PM   #2
GermanStandard

GermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to behold

Time for tanking.

-------------------------------------------------

Baller from the G'
GermanStandard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 11:06 PM   #3
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 11:06 PM   #4
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

lol mavs
Old 01-05-2013, 11:07 PM   #5
saclare
Platinum Member

saclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant futuresaclare has a brilliant future

Pretty pitiful loss...

Collison was just as bad as Mayo down the stretch.

I hate Eric Gordon. The worst max-contract player and a most overrated candidate.
saclare is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 11:08 PM   #6
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

The Collison/Marion P&R was pretty useless in OT i think. It created two wide open looks for Mayo still, somehow...

Props to Brand, Player of the game!
Old 01-05-2013, 11:09 PM   #7
MrScottMcKenzie

MrScottMcKenzie is a jewel in the roughMrScottMcKenzie is a jewel in the roughMrScottMcKenzie is a jewel in the roughMrScottMcKenzie is a jewel in the rough

Why do we keep drawing up plays for OJ Mayo? Bloke can't be traded soon enough.
MrScottMcKenzie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 11:11 PM   #8
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

Never getting tired of saying it: Carlisle just too hesitant to stick with what's working. No brand in OT is simply as dumb as it gets.
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 11:11 PM   #9
MavsFTR
Golden Member

MavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud of

I literally lolled when Gordon made that three point play. Only in Dallas.

Last edited by MavsFTR; 01-05-2013 at 11:11 PM.
MavsFTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 11:12 PM   #10
Kante
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0Shi View Post
Never getting tired of saying it: Carlisle just too hesitant to stick with what's working. No brand in OT is simply as dumb as it gets.
Yep, best player tonight and really active and BOOM, he is out. Was not like Marion was better tonight or in OT...

Really strange year from RC!
Old 01-05-2013, 11:14 PM   #11
b_o_r
Golden Member

b_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kante View Post
The Collison/Marion P&R was pretty useless in OT i think. It created two wide open looks for Mayo still, somehow...

Props to Brand, Player of the game!
It worked, it just didn't get the end result. You like your chances with Mayo shooting wide open corner 3's.

The game turned when the Mavs decided not to double hard on Grevis when he went All Star. It's not like the Hornets were fielding a good shooting team. Get the ball out of the hot hand.
b_o_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 11:15 PM   #12
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kante View Post
Yep, best player tonight and really active and BOOM, he is out. Was not like Marion was better tonight or in OT...

Really strange year from RC!
Would have switched Carter tbh though. We don't need his playmaking ability with Mayo/Dirk/Collison all on the floor and he's hitting nothing in crunch time so far.

Last edited by j0Shi; 01-05-2013 at 11:15 PM.
Old 01-05-2013, 11:15 PM   #13
some1nw
Golden Member

some1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to allsome1nw is a name known to all

I don't even wanna bash anybody on the team. I'm sure everybody tried their hardest.
We need to make a trade.
Old 01-05-2013, 11:18 PM   #14
j0Shi
Diamond Member

Feels like this is finally the time to kiss the playoffs goodbye. They have to go about 33-15 in the remainder now, that's simply not possible.
Old 01-05-2013, 11:28 PM   #15
jamaljasonandjimmy

jamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by some1nw View Post
I don't even wanna bash anybody on the team. I'm sure everybody tried their hardest.
We need to make a trade.
I FEEL LIKE BASHING CUBANS BALLS UP IN HIS BRAINS

pass the rock to the german moses
jamaljasonandjimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 11:31 PM   #16
samoan-maverickII

samoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to allsamoan-maverickII is a name known to all

Dirk's stamina may be back but his confidence sure isn't.
Old 01-05-2013, 11:36 PM   #17
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamaljasonandjimmy View Post
I FEEL LIKE BASHING CUBANS BALLS UP IN HIS BRAINS
Borderline sociopathic behavior. Just stop watching. That's the way to show him. He's still making money as long as people still watch.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 11:39 PM   #18
jamaljasonandjimmy

jamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of lightjamaljasonandjimmy is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Borderline sociopathic behavior. Just stop watching. That's the way to show him. He's still making money as long as people still watch.
AND.. HE DIDNT MAKE NO MONEY FROM ME BECAUSE I WATCHED ON FIRSTROW SO HA BITCH. WE LOST TO THE HORNETS YEAH KINDA MAKES ME FEEL A LITTLE MAD CONSIDERING IVE BEEN WATCHING THIS GAME FROM THE BEGINNING AND NOW I FEEL LIKE I HAVE STOMACH PAINS

Old 01-05-2013, 11:40 PM   #19
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
AND.. HE DIDNT MAKE NO MONEY FROM ME BECAUSE I WATCHED ON FIRSTROW SO HA BITCH. WE LOST TO THE HORNETS YEAH KINDA MAKES ME FEEL A LITTLE MAD CONSIDERING IVE BEEN WATCHING THIS GAME FROM THE BEGINNING AND NOW I FEEL LIKE I HAVE STOMACH PAINS
Then don't watch. And don't post.

And learn to use other words and turn off your caps lock. Both can be done.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 11:43 PM   #20
jamaljasonandjimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Then don't watch. And don't post.

And learn to use other words and turn off your caps lock. Both can be done.
MY CAPS BUTTON IS BROKE OKAY SO GET OVER THAT REAL QUICK. YOU LEARN TO USE OTHER WORDS WHATEVER THAT MEANS I DONT FEEL LIKE GIVING IT TOO MUCH THAUGHT. IF YOUR NOT THE MODERATOR THEN SHOVE IT UP YOUR CULO AND IF YOU ARE YOU CAN STILL DO THE SAME HOHOHOHOHOHO

Old 01-05-2013, 11:44 PM   #21
b_o_r
Golden Member

b_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud ofb_o_r has much to be proud of

And instead of having Collison try to feed Dirk why not make good use of Carter and let him do it. The Carter/Dirk PnR is very effective.
b_o_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 11:44 PM   #22
oilfieldtrash
Golden Member

oilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of light

I'm done guys. Didn't watch a minute tonight. Nothing was lost. When Mark Cuban decides he'd like to put a product out there with the goal of winning a championship I'll watch again. I might watch if a trade happens or if I'm extremely bored with nothing to do. For now though I'm not watching another game.
oilfieldtrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 11:46 PM   #23
jamaljasonandjimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldtrash View Post
I'm done guys. Didn't watch a minute tonight. Nothing was lost. When Mark Cuban decides he'd like to put a product out there with the goal of winning a championship I'll watch again. I might watch if a trade happens or if I'm extremely bored with nothing to do. For now though I'm not watching another game.
DIDO

Old 01-05-2013, 11:56 PM   #24
MavsFTR
Golden Member

MavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud of

Cuban asking for advice on Twitter about refs officiating. Someone should tell him the real issue is that his team is poorly constructed.
MavsFTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 11:58 PM   #25
Aggie E

Aggie E is a glorious beacon of lightAggie E is a glorious beacon of lightAggie E is a glorious beacon of lightAggie E is a glorious beacon of lightAggie E is a glorious beacon of lightAggie E is a glorious beacon of lightAggie E is a glorious beacon of light

Their more boring than last year and much worse.
Aggie E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 12:06 AM   #26
Thomas86
Golden Member

Thomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to all

Cuban did this now I want to see how long it's going to take him to fix it.

I now the other owner's and Gm's are laughing at the Mavs for doing what they did to the team that won it all.
Thomas86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 12:07 AM   #27
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggie E View Post
Their more boring than last year and much worse.
They're*

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 12:09 AM   #28
C_Man

C_Man can only hope to improve

Quote:
Would have switched Carter tbh though. We don't need his playmaking ability with Mayo/Dirk/Collison all on the floor and he's hitting nothing in crunch time so far.
Yeah, he was only 6-11 FG, 3-5 from three And I guess the three pointer he hit with 2:39 to go in the 4th wasn't "crunch time"
C_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 12:09 AM   #29
davblue

davblue is a jewel in the roughdavblue is a jewel in the roughdavblue is a jewel in the roughdavblue is a jewel in the rough

At least we aren't saddled with that Deron contract.

But that's about all I got..
davblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 12:15 AM   #30
j0Shi
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by C_Man View Post
Yeah, he was only 6-11 FG, 3-5 from three And I guess the three pointer he hit with 2:39 to go in the 4th wasn't "crunch time"
Then pull Marion, I don't care. Main thing is, Brand should have been on the floor.
Old 01-06-2013, 12:26 AM   #31
j0Shi
Diamond Member

https://twitter.com/BallinWithBryan/...90097334685696

Quote:
Dirk: "I think it’s going to take us some time. Unfortunately we don’t really have it since we’re so far behind the eight spot."
Pretty much sums up my own feelings. Teams good enough for a playoff spot for sure, but Dirk injury still lingers even with him back. Firmly think team will be able to go 26-14 the last 40 or so, but still won't be enough to make the playoffs.

Last edited by j0Shi; 01-06-2013 at 12:26 AM.
Old 01-06-2013, 12:34 AM   #32
markus1234
Platinum Member

markus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to behold

http://www.nba.com/mavericks/video/2...irkmp4-2346714
markus1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 02:18 AM   #33
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Well that was disappointing. And things looked so promising a few minutes into the 3rd quarter. The loss really comes down to missed opportunities on offense for Dallas, in my mind. Dirk's missed free throw near the end of regulation. OJ's inability to convert his open looks. They played such terrific defense on NO's final regulation possession, too. Shame to waste that.

On the bright side, what sliver there is of a bright side right now, Elton really did have a strong game. He's shown well lately in general, and from where I'm sitting it looks like it's about time to get him into the starting lineup. I'm sympathetic to the argument that he should be on the floor in overtime as well, but first things first, and the Mavs need to balance their lineups better before they get to that point so that they can perhaps spare themselves the burden of the second guessing that inevitably follows such decisions.

Last edited by grndmstr_c; 01-06-2013 at 02:19 AM.
grndmstr_c is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 02:48 AM   #34
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
So what are you bitching about. You have no stake here, no investment in the team other than parasite entertainment. Obviously cubes shouldn't give a rats ass what you, non paying customer thinks.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 02:50 AM   #35
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsFTR View Post
Cuban asking for advice on Twitter about refs officiating. Someone should tell him the real issue is that his team is poorly constructed.
Deflection, obfuscation.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 03:08 AM   #36
jamaljasonandjimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
So what are you bitching about. You have no stake here, no investment in the team other than parasite entertainment. Obviously cubes shouldn't give a rats ass what you, non paying customer thinks.
your right i have no stake, no investment in the team, with that said suck a dick and die you horrible fan. go watch the mavs lose to the bobcats and enjoy you big investor you. im not a jew-billionaire. so fuck you im done

Old 01-06-2013, 03:54 AM   #37
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

Quote:
your right i have no stake, no investment in the team, with that said suck a dick and die you horrible fan. go watch the mavs lose to the bobcats and enjoy you big investor you. im not a jew-billionaire. so fuck you im done
If you are not done, mods please...

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 03:58 AM   #38
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

Dirk could have shot more instead of passing down the stretch. Even if it's contested fade-aways, it's still better than what his teammates could come up with.

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 05:06 AM   #39
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Quote:
Firmly think team will be able to go 26-14 the last 40 or so
I really hope they won't do that.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2013, 06:15 AM   #40
markus1234
Platinum Member

markus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by grndmstr_c View Post
The loss really comes down to missed opportunities on offense for Dallas, in my mind.
We weren't able to make stops and compensate missed shots with good defense.

-Collison
-Mayo
-Carter

That's a disaster on D right there. And the real reason why we lost.
markus1234 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
internet=seriousbusiness, mavsfansuicidewatch