Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 01-09-2003, 10:09 PM   #1
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I just wanted to voice my hostility and pure hatred for juwan howard. What a total waste of a near 7'0 body. and what's the deal with the crap on his face...

has there ever been a more annoying player in the history of the dallas mavericks.
and another thing..he has hollow numbers. The offense stagnates when the ball goes to him down low... his jumpshot never gets higher than 11 feet.

overall, he's random hollow numbers guy
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-09-2003, 10:13 PM   #2
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

Kinda confused of what this post is about being it is posted in the Dallas Mavs section. I'd take Juwan back but of course with the biggest pay cut in NBA history.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2003, 10:15 PM   #3
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

if you don't understand..then obviously you haven't been here long enough
Old 01-09-2003, 10:16 PM   #4
DirkNash1341

DirkNash1341 is on a distinguished road

Yep, this post doesn't really belong here... he's gone. I also would be happy to bring him back for part(MAYBE all) of the exception.
DirkNash1341 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2003, 10:19 PM   #5
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Your post to make guru was a Juwan bash - how appropiate.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2003, 10:21 PM   #6
Murphy3
Guru

that's all i need is a bunch of young pups getting out of place and telling me where things belong and where they don't belong
Old 01-09-2003, 10:22 PM   #7
Murphy3
Guru

i thought i'd get in a juwan bash for old times sake..
it was only half hearted..i don't have the same animosity towards him as i used to have...
Old 01-09-2003, 10:26 PM   #8
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

<< that's all i need is a bunch of young pups getting out of place and telling me where things belong and where they don't belong >>

Don't go getting a big head or anything over your new status. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-09-2003, 10:28 PM   #9
Murphy3
Guru

LR8, don't you know me well enough yet?
i'll have a big head regardless of status or anything else
why? because i'm right almost all of the time
Old 01-09-2003, 10:42 PM   #10
NYMavFan

NYMavFan is on a distinguished road

it hasn't even been a full year yet, murph. do we have to get nostalgic already?
NYMavFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2003, 10:45 PM   #11
Murphy3
Guru

another newbie throwing out opinions
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-09-2003, 10:47 PM   #12
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Juwan's aiiiiight, he just doesn't put any air under the ball when he shoots. And he does have goatee issues. But he's aiiight, in a dumb-media, Eastern-conference, 1997 Miami Heat sort of way.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2003, 09:15 AM   #13
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Only those in the know find this absolutely hilarious.

I'm still laughing. MFFL's post knocked me over.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2003, 09:37 AM   #14
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

Murph, your bag is getting bigger, but there still ain't a thing in it.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2003, 11:49 AM   #15
Drbio
Banned

hahaha....I've a new signature....
Old 01-10-2003, 12:24 PM   #16
Murphy3
Guru

my bag has a bunch of ewoks in it.. so i guess i still have a big bag of nothin'
Old 01-10-2003, 01:05 PM   #17
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

<< my bag has a bunch of ewoks in it.. so i guess i still have a big bag of nothin' >>

Murphy is that supposed to give us a warm fuzzy feeling?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 01-10-2003, 01:22 PM   #18
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

i'm sure juwan would love to punch you in the face, murph. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

ah, old times...
Old 01-10-2003, 01:32 PM   #19
Drbio
Banned

hahaha....the punch in the face line never gets old.
Old 01-10-2003, 03:54 PM   #20
Murphy3
Guru

so which is it bbl, do you want to punch me in the face or in the stomach?
Old 01-10-2003, 04:16 PM   #21
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

<< hahaha....I've a new signature.... >>

Wow. 2 posters have quotes from me in their signatures. Clearly, I am the premiere poster on this board.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2003, 05:47 PM   #22
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

man, now i'm confusing myself, but i believe it has always been &quot;i want to punch murph in the face&quot;
Old 01-10-2003, 06:53 PM   #23
Murphy3
Guru

BBL, actually, you've threatened to hit me in the face and in the stomach in the past... more often in the face though
Old 10-30-2007, 08:01 PM   #24
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3
I just wanted to voice my hostility and pure hatred for juwan howard. What a total waste of a near 7'0 body. and what's the deal with the crap on his face...

has there ever been a more annoying player in the history of the dallas mavericks.
and another thing..he has hollow numbers. The offense stagnates when the ball goes to him down low... his jumpshot never gets higher than 11 feet.

overall, he's random hollow numbers guy
LOL
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 08:40 PM   #25
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quality bump
Old 10-30-2007, 09:03 PM   #26
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

I miss these guys.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 09:07 PM   #27
kuki301

kuki301 is on a distinguished road

watch out duncan, we have juwan howard(note the scarcasim)
Old 10-30-2007, 09:29 PM   #28
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Isn't this thread in the wrong section?
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 09:32 PM   #29
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usually Lurkin
Isn't this thread in the wrong section?
U2, get your mod skirt on!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 09:33 PM   #30
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

A thread in the wrong section for 3 years????????

Old 10-30-2007, 09:33 PM   #31
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary
I miss these guys.
me 2. Dooby, Murphy..... BBL still posts here though...

This thread is a huge giggle.

Murphy posts his anti-Heroes hate in the Heroes thread so maybe he's just waiting until the season kicks in?
Old 10-30-2007, 09:53 PM   #32
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

for a second i thought this thread was started today..then i realized it was like 4 years old.

how did you morons find this thread.

oh it was MFFL...thanks for nothing. ha
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2007, 10:51 PM   #33
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for bumping these old threads MFFL. They are pretty funny to read, as well as on topic for the signing of the day.
Old 10-30-2007, 10:59 PM   #34
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you, U2, for thanking MFFL. I agree that these threads are both humorous and timely.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2007, 07:21 AM   #35
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you chumdawg, and U2 for thanking MFFL, even though i thanked MFFL first. I would speculate that bumping these old threads is genius and hilarious. We should keep bumping these old threads from the early '90's as part of a Dallas-Mavs.com throwback month.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote