Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 12-03-2008, 11:13 AM   #1
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

What's interesting is that early in the season when we were LOSING, we would start a game well and then get out butts handed to us in the 4th quarter.

Now that we are winning, we seem to start a bit slow and then kick up a notch or two in the 4th.

If you ask me, not that anybody is...I would rather look asleep at the wheel to start a game and then wake up to finish strong winning the game in the 4th.

I can't believe it...but perhaps Avery to Carlisle was the Change we needed!!! I can believe again, and I used to be a huge Avery supporter.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cuz i said it it's right, dirk = the awesomeness, dirk pwns ur face 4ever!!, got a bit fluffy in here, obvious dirk fans unite!, teddy bear scissors, thread diarrhea