Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 04-21-2008, 03:40 PM   #201
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikeball
I feel that the Detroit Pistons have been the most overrated team in the past few years. Sure they made Eastern Conference Finals for a few years but would they get past the first round in the West? Everytime the Pistons lose people just make up excuses. "They were being lackadaisical." "They haven't been playing with fire we normally see." "They weren't playing their best." Can't you say that about most teams? If they lose they weren't playing their best? Maybe other teams were causing them not to play their best?

Maybe perhaps...they aren't that good??
You've got to be kidding. If they were in the West they'd be right there with the Spurs, Lakers and Hornets. Joe Dumars has done a great job putting that team together. He's made a solid bench out of some late 1st rounders, 2nd and undrafted guys. I think they're the real deal. I can't explain losing to the 6ers but they're definately as good as advertised. The Celtics are getting all the shine but if they were to lose to the Pistons i'd have a hard time calling it an upset.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-21-2008, 03:56 PM   #202
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I still can't get over this. The 76ers? Really??
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 04:42 PM   #203
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Houston people love excuses.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 04:46 PM   #204
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

just wanted everyone to know I have a psychological profile on every member of this message board. It's taken me 5 years of my life. I am done now, think I will go now. Good Bye.

Last edited by ShaggyDirk; 04-21-2008 at 04:47 PM.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 07:02 PM   #205
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

equals

or

???????
Old 04-21-2008, 07:49 PM   #206
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Man, Lebron is so soft. I can't believe he didn't pimp slap Haywood.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 08:16 PM   #207
candid_snoop41
Golden Member

candid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the rough

lebron is scary. He sucks at the FT line today and launches too many threes, but his numbers are still up there with the best of the best. If he makes his FTs he can drop 40 on you any given night plus he is a triple double thread...damn
Old 04-21-2008, 08:19 PM   #208
candid_snoop41
Golden Member

candid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the rough

one more rebound for lebron and we are looking at a triple-double
Old 04-21-2008, 08:50 PM   #209
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
Cleveland is going to take over this game once LeBron comes back in. No way he lets Gilbert beat him.

Saaa-weep.
Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
Just wait till the Wizards lose this one... Kaboom. Gilbert is too arrogant to take a loss well.

I said this during game one and you guys said I was crazy.

Isn't a sweep yet obviously but I was right about the wizards doing a lot worse after game 1.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 09:57 PM   #210
DOMINATOR

DOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of light

tmac is playing GREAT... scola and hayes need to dunk rockets would be winning if they would just dunk its pathetic.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 04-21-2008 at 10:15 PM.
DOMINATOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 10:15 PM   #211
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINATOR
tmac is playing GREAT... scola and hayes need to dunk rockets would be winning if they would just dunk its pathetic.
You need to f'ing watch your language.

Thanks....

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 04-21-2008 at 10:15 PM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 10:17 PM   #212
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Let's go Utah Kirilinkos
Old 04-21-2008, 10:20 PM   #213
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

Jazz are scary good.
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 10:22 PM   #214
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

AS for people who may think the Pistons are not that good, nonsense... they are one of the best teams in the NBA, had the 2nd best record, and have a legitimate chance of winning it all.

76ers game alot of "flukey" stuff happened for the Sixers to win... Evans (47% FT) went 2/2 from the line, made a midrange jumper.. BILLUPS (92% FT) missed three free throws, Sheed missed the 8 foot "BUNNY", Tayshaun missed a wide open shot, Pistons shot 29% for the 2nd half. the Sixers deserved the win, but the Pistons will still probably win in 5-6 because that kind of stuff happening again would be like lightning hitting the same place twice...and I still believe they'll represent the East in the Finals (against the Mavs )
Old 04-21-2008, 10:32 PM   #215
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

great ...williams is out..

Pistons are still riding that championship from 4 years ago and are gonna ride it to the grave.

Last edited by Windmill360; 04-21-2008 at 10:33 PM.
Windmill360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 11:07 PM   #216
DOMINATOR

DOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of lightDOMINATOR is a glorious beacon of light

nice FLOP by AK47
Old 04-21-2008, 11:09 PM   #217
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

tmac.
qtr 1-3: 22 pts
qtr 4: 1pt.

bigger mental midget than jho?

edit: 22 pts in qtr 1-3 ... I thought the in game stat for TNT said 23 in QTR 1-3..I guess I saw it wrong.

Last edited by nikeball; 04-22-2008 at 12:09 AM.
nikeball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 11:14 PM   #218
Windmill360
Diamond Member

This is great, but we knew it would happen like this.
Old 04-21-2008, 11:18 PM   #219
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

lol @ Scola for the push.

Why can't the Rockets make free throws?

Doesn't really matter now. They look like us.
Old 04-21-2008, 11:22 PM   #220
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
tmac.
qtr 1-3: 23 pts

Hahah maybe...or...same person?

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 11:29 PM   #221
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazi
Jazz are scary good.
So will the rockettes fire adelman??? hope, I hope, I hope.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 11:33 PM   #222
GuerillaBlack
Golden Member

GuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to behold

AK had a beautiful flop (got watch the highlights on NBA.com and see). With 35 seconds left, you don't call something that ticky-tack. Especially in a damn playoff game. Everything is allowed with 30 seconds to go in a playoff game. Tony Brothers is a horrible referee who has no business in the playoffs. He cost the Rockets a shot at the game. It was not a right call. Scola held his arm out and that dumb jizz player ran the other way (he actually ran into Scola).

He snuck in under the arm, grabbed it and pulled it up with himself while jerking like he'd been hit, then looked at the refs with that freaking caveman rectangular mug of his and begged for the call. Bad call...the definition of flop..
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 11:33 PM   #223
ghazi
Platinum Member

McLady actually is similar to Jho in that he can't shoot but still takes jump shots.

Odom used to be the same way, but his FG % has skyrocketed ever since he took the jump shot out of his arsenal.

As for the Jazz, they're a really "aesthetically pleasing" :P team to watch.... they dominate the boards, they have depth, you can tell they're well coached based on their execution, their defense is pretty good too... + the star power of Williams/Boozer.

To be honest even though it's thinking way ahead I'd rather play the lakers than the jazz in the WCF if the situation were to present itself.
Old 04-21-2008, 11:35 PM   #224
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
their defense is pretty good too
I thought this was the most impressive thing about their game. They were suffocating them out at the perimeter, and were guarding the paint well, contesting everything.

They were swarming in the 4th quarter. Defense really does win championships....or at least will get them close.
Old 04-21-2008, 11:42 PM   #225
nikeball
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack
AK had a beautiful flop (got watch the highlights on NBA.com and see). With 35 seconds left, you don't call something that ticky-tack. Especially in a damn playoff game. Everything is allowed with 30 seconds to go in a playoff game. Tony Brothers is a horrible referee who has no business in the playoffs. He cost the Rockets a shot at the game. It was not a right call. Scola held his arm out and that dumb jizz player ran the other way (he actually ran into Scola).

He snuck in under the arm, grabbed it and pulled it up with himself while jerking like he'd been hit, then looked at the refs with that freaking caveman rectangular mug of his and begged for the call. Bad call...the definition of flop..
AK beat Houston at their own game when it counted. He flopped after Scola/Battier flop the whole game. AK was running toward Tmac and Scola stretched his arm out at the last second.

Is anyone listening to Magic? "Tmac delivered a superstar performance, gave it his all..couldnt do much else." If Dirk did that for the first 3 periods and nothing in the 4th..We would've heard how much of a choker he was..didn't step up when his teammates needed him. That pisses me off.
Old 04-21-2008, 11:48 PM   #226
GuerillaBlack
Golden Member

GuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to beholdGuerillaBlack is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
AK beat Houston at their own game when it counted. He flopped after Scola/Battier flop the whole game. AK was running toward Tmac and Scola stretched his arm out at the last second.

Is anyone listening to Magic? "Tmac delivered a superstar performance, gave it his all..couldnt do much else." If Dirk did that for the first 3 periods and nothing in the 4th..We would've heard how much of a choker he was..didn't step up when his teammates needed him. That pisses me off.
EVERYONE flopped the whole game. But with 35 seconds left in the game? You don't make that kind of a call, at the tail end of a close playoff game. Especially on a flop like that. I think the replay is up at NBA.com. Go check it out.
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 11:50 PM   #227
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Flopping is the smartest move in basketball, the smartest bar none. The refs are too stupid to call getting bumped in the chest and dislodged by the offensive guy. They are too stupid to see players initiate contact and get calls.

They have no public accountability at all. Bad call, tough s***. NBA refs make this game nearly unwatchable.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 04-22-2008, 12:01 AM   #228
vmac

vmac is just really nicevmac is just really nicevmac is just really nicevmac is just really nicevmac is just really nicevmac is just really nice

Quote:
EVERYONE flopped the whole game. But with 35 seconds left in the game? You don't make that kind of a call, at the tail end of a close playoff game. Especially on a flop like that. I think the replay is up at NBA.com. Go check it out.
Rockets had their chances. At the time I thought it was the right call. Only after looking at the replay did I notice it was a flop. Besides, Rockets got away with plenty of calls. It shouldn't have been close at all.

I don't know how many times I have to keep reminding you, but scrubs that play with heart will only take you so far. That was the case tonight. Talent always comes out on top, unless you're Tmac of course. And I don't feel sorry for him either.
vmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 12:04 AM   #229
DelNegro

DelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to allDelNegro is a name known to all

Quote:
It's easy to say don't make that call when you have the benefit of replay. Had Scola actually thrown AK down in a manner like AK made it look like, then a foul would have been warranted. That's what the ref thought he saw. He got fooled, which is the entire purpose behind flopping. There's nothing you can do.
DelNegro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 12:05 AM   #230
antoinewalker
Golden Member

antoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
tmac.
qtr 1-3: 23 pts

there's more to basketball than just points.
antoinewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 12:06 AM   #231
kingmalaki

kingmalaki is infamous around these partskingmalaki is infamous around these parts

Quote:

It depends. If Dirk kept getting dudes wide open layups that they continued to brick because they didn't try to dunk the ball then I wouldn't say that. T-Mac played poorly in Game 1 but he brought it tonight. I blame him for missing FT's...the same blame I place on the rest of the team for their freebie misses. But he was clearly doubled all throughout the 4th and kept getting dudes shots that they continued to miss. Scola missed two lay-ups in the last two minutes....one with 30-40 seconds to go to cut the lead to one.
kingmalaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 12:06 AM   #232
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Originally Posted by antoinewalker
There's also lack of points.

And inefficiency in scoring them. Like your namesake.
Old 04-22-2008, 12:10 AM   #233
nikeball
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by antoinewalker
Not at the end of the game...only one thing matters...points on the scoreboard.
Old 04-22-2008, 12:32 AM   #234
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light

Teams gone fishing already -

Wizards (arenas on one leg and one wrist against lebron ain't gonna cut it)

Nuggets (nice defense and nice job by your coach admitting you wanted N.O. in rnd. 1)

Rockets (t-mac, ask for a trade and ship your ass back to the east where you might have a chance)

On the bubble:

Mavs (Chris Paul just proved that nothing has changed in 2 years..he's doing what Wade did in '05 and what Davis did last year. If he goes off for 30 pts and shoots 50% in game 2, you can stick a fork in the mavs.)

Hawks (celts D is too tough)
rakesh.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 12:41 AM   #235
DOMINATOR

Not T-Macs fault:
Old 04-22-2008, 12:53 AM   #236
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DOMINATOR
Not T-Macs fault:
That is one amazing stat line. What it says about the rest of the team is LOUD.
Old 04-22-2008, 01:48 AM   #237
antoinewalker
Golden Member

antoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Not at the end of the game...only one thing matters...points on the scoreboard.
in terms of who won and who lost, points are what matter, however, a player's performance isn't based solely on points.
Old 04-22-2008, 01:50 AM   #238
antoinewalker
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
There's also lack of points.

And inefficiency in scoring them. Like your namesake.
my "inefficiency in scoring" got me a ring.
Old 04-22-2008, 01:57 AM   #239
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghazi
McLady actually is similar to Jho in that he can't shoot but still takes jump shots.

Odom used to be the same way, but his FG % has skyrocketed ever since he took the jump shot out of his arsenal.
post of the thread.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2008, 06:35 AM   #240
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

TMac made up for game 1 tonight I guess.

Still glad to see him headed home soon.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com

Last edited by jthig32; 04-22-2008 at 06:35 AM.
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote