Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-29-2004, 03:36 AM   #41
Quetzalcoatl

Quetzalcoatl is a jewel in the roughQuetzalcoatl is a jewel in the roughQuetzalcoatl is a jewel in the roughQuetzalcoatl is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:Keepping the Faith Up-High

Quote:
Originally posted by: Chelette
People, listen to me, even down 3 games to 1, We still have to support "OUR TEAM" It doesn't matter if the Peja's, Webber's, Bibby's are shooting good, lest Us all pray for the Mavs to play their best game of the year at Sacramento, and then come back home to redime themselves with Us FANS.......stop crying about how many times AW failed, about Dirk missing shots, or Nash failing in crunch time, let US all send positive energy to our guys, for they can win this important game on the road...let Us all pray for Jamison back (to heel quickly) for Eddies knees ( the same thing) for Nellie to used Fortson, Bradley the way he is supposed to used them, let Us PRAY to GOD so he can get into Nellie's head and coah them into the Championship..............

People make an echo of my voice. here , there and everywhere..............

We CAN WIN........WE CAN WIN......WE CAN WIN.......................[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Yes, we can win!

We will win!!!

Quetzalcoatl is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links