Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-28-2004, 01:31 PM   #1
Chelette

Chelette is on a distinguished road
Default Being down 3 to 1 .."No Big Deal"

Yes it will be hard for the Mavs to come back, but here in Laredo, We are having the Presidents Hockey Cup Final, and our Bucks were down 3 to 1, but they manage to win 3 in a row to force a game 7 "in house" as you can see, it is possible..everything is possible on this life, everything but coming from the Death, and I have some serious thinking aBOUT THAT.....
Chelette is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2004, 01:34 PM   #2
Rod1975
Golden Member

Rod1975 is on a distinguished road
Default RE:Being down 3 to 1 .."No Big Deal"

Here comes the sun.....[img]i/expressions/rolleye.gif[/img]
Old 04-28-2004, 02:32 PM   #3
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: Being down 3 to 1 .."No Big Deal"

Chelette- more power to yo ufor being a positive voice, but the NBA playoffs are hardly the Presidents Hockey Cup.

Sometimes reality is the best path.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 04:42 PM   #4
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

n

Last edited by ShaggyDirk; 02-15-2007 at 12:59 AM.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 04:44 PM   #5
Peja_owns

Peja_owns is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by: ShaggyDirk
Yes, reality is something unique at this site.
No Kidding. Kings 355 - Mavs 2
Peja_owns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 04:50 PM   #6
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: ShaggyDirk
Yes, reality is something unique at this site.
Reality is something unique to this site when it comes to talking Mavs.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 04:54 PM   #7
Chelette

Pardon Me, Kings fans.......and some Mavs fans too, but if I saw it in this little tournament, definatelly I can see it on the NBA, and Mavs will prove me I'm not wrong......
As Salm 23 means: The Lord will keep me safe from my enemy, this also can apply to the Mavs......The Lord will kept them safe from False Kings, he will protect the Mavs from Wild Wolfes, Poisoned Spurs and Evil Lakers......because The Lord Loves Dallas.....eeeeeeeeeeehaaa

AMEN

ps) Peja: Mavs will blowout the Kings in Game 5)
Old 04-28-2004, 05:04 PM   #8
Peja_owns

Quote:
Originally posted by: Chelette

ps) Peja: Mavs will blowout the Kings in Game 5)

Just like in game 4? Like everyone predicting a mavs victory of an average margin of 75 points?
Old 04-28-2004, 05:24 PM   #9
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

Peja- be quiet I don't think you have any business around here. I really don't think I've seen you say anything positive. We were optimistic about the Mavs future. We said we were in good spirits, and we were. We never said we actually expected the Mavs to blow the Kings out by 75 points. If you want to down talk the Mavs when you are a Kings fan, go to a Kings board. Let Mavs fans rejoice when they win and be alone when they lose. There is no need to rain on anyones parade or poke fun at Mavs fans (on a Mavs forum) when their team doesn't perform.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2004, 05:28 PM   #10
Chelette

AMEN TO THAT BROTHA dUB....
Old 04-28-2004, 06:47 PM   #11
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Lay off of him. He's not causing any problems.

Unfortunately, he took some of the predictions on the board much more literally than what was intended. But, the guy hasn't caused any problems. He has just as much place here as anyone else..especially unrealistic individuals.
Old 04-28-2004, 07:15 PM   #12
Chelette

Upppppssss.......a king defender...........wow............

I does not matter....Mavs will win.. no matter what, but if they loose, I still will be chanting for them..as a True Fan......in god or bad..

I feel sorry for the people with an attitude.......but..what can We do.............

Peja my friend.........please forgive our comments, but have some respect about our style......if you can, please take one of Us to your Kings Castle..(you know who I am talking about) and make him your knight)

Old 04-28-2004, 07:18 PM   #13
Murphy3
Guru

I'm not a king defender. He doesn't deserve to be ragged on by you or anyone else. I'm sorry, but it makes the board look bad when people try and run fans of other teams off of this site for no reason. It makes it look like the people on this site can't handle a debate.
Old 04-28-2004, 07:30 PM   #14
LoveMyMavs14

LoveMyMavs14 is on a distinguished road

Yeah, you should lay off him a bit...a stupid troll, yes, but this isn't Communists KingsFans.com country. People can yap all they want, it certainly livens the place up a bit.
LoveMyMavs14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 12:28 AM   #15
Peja_owns

Quote:
Originally posted by: Chelette
Upppppssss.......a king defender...........wow............

I does not matter....Mavs will win.. no matter what, but if they loose, I still will be chanting for them..as a True Fan......in god or bad..

I feel sorry for the people with an attitude.......but..what can We do.............

Peja my friend.........please forgive our comments, but have some respect about our style......if you can, please take one of Us to your Kings Castle..(you know who I am talking about) and make him your knight)

Will do. I'm not here to cause any problems. I'm here to view other's opinions and since the kings are playing the mavs, here I am. Just sometimes other fans are unrealistic or bash kings players for no apparent reason that pisses me off. I even predicted a mavs win on game 4. So I'm trying to be rational here
Old 04-29-2004, 12:44 AM   #16
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2004, 01:25 PM   #17
Chelette

Being down 3 games to 1...Our Laredo Bucks won 3 games straight to become Champions.......if they can do it, so Our Mavs...............
Lets make a lot of noise...........................Let our voices be hear all the way to Sacramento so they know WE NOT GOING DOWN WITHOUT FIGHTING, TODAY IS THE DAY WE CAN PROBE THE REST OF THE NBA TEAMS THAT WE HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A CHAMPIONSHIP TEAM.........