Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-19-2010, 09:04 PM   #1
KFunk

KFunk will become famous soon enough
Default Marion's offense

I'll start by saying I haven't gotten to watch too many Mavs game this season being in california, so let me ask this forum ... has Marion been surprisingly bad on offense for the Mavs?

I sort of lost track of him after he left Phoenix, but I had high hopes for a similar offensive production paired with Kidd.

Every game I've seen, I've been so frustrated with his offense.
KFunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2010, 09:07 PM   #2
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Awful at times, good at times. But he is not here to score!
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 09:17 PM   #3
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

First off, you don't have much excuse to not be watching the games: http://www.atdhe.net

Second, Marion's job as far as scoring goes is mainly just to play garbage man with putbacks and such, and throw in the occasional running throw or spinning post-up. He misses a lot of layups though and sucks at the spinning post-up.

Last edited by Dirkadirkastan; 02-19-2010 at 09:18 PM.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 09:19 PM   #4
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough

Marion can't even finish. He is a pathetic offensive player these days. But Kidd isn't exactly doing much tonight either to help him out. I think Marion will need ankle surgery this offseason because he refuses to dunk.
mavsfan1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 09:23 PM   #5
KFunk

I guess I was hoping he could be more prominent in the offense, but even if he's just supposed to get garbage points.... his attempts all look awful. I cringe when he attempts to score.
Old 02-19-2010, 09:27 PM   #6
KFunk

Ugh I mean he's bricking stuff that he used to kill us with
Old 02-19-2010, 09:32 PM   #7
KFunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
First off, you don't have much excuse to not be watching the games: http://www.atdhe.net
Neat!
Old 02-19-2010, 09:48 PM   #8
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

marion's offense is about as good as JJ's defense
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 09:56 PM   #9
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not really surprised about his role, anyone expecting him to repeat anything resembling his Phoenix numbers wasn't really paying attention.

But I am surprised how little touch he has around the basket.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 10:52 PM   #10
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Yeah his offense has been just horrible but he's making up for it one the defensive end. I'd like to see him get his stuff together on O, though as it would give us a much needed dimension.

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 10:59 PM   #11
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

I wish we would stop running post-ups for him. I'd prefer to see him only score on rebounds/putbacks and then the occasional pick and roll (we ran this with him early in the year--e.g., at LA the second game--and it worked very well). But overall, I guess I didn't expect that much more.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 11:00 PM   #12
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough

If only Marion learned how to shoot the ball right. That is his problem. His shots are too easy to block.
Old 02-19-2010, 11:00 PM   #13
dalger
Golden Member

dalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant futuredalger has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
I'm not really surprised about his role, anyone expecting him to repeat anything resembling his Phoenix numbers wasn't really paying attention.

But I am surprised how little touch he has around the basket.
Same here. I didn't expect him to come close to the numbers he used to put up in Phoenix as he wasn't and isn't expected to do that with guys like Dirk, Jet and now Butler and Haywood around him. However, tonight was one of those games where Marion was just absolutely horrible on offense and missed even easy baskets, so I tend to be frustrated with him every now and then.

His defense is still awesome though.
dalger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 11:02 PM   #14
JCmasta

JCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the roughJCmasta is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by KFunk View Post
I'll start by saying I haven't gotten to watch too many Mavs game this season being in california, so let me ask this forum ... has Marion been surprisingly bad on offense for the Mavs?

I sort of lost track of him after he left Phoenix, but I had high hopes for a similar offensive production paired with Kidd.

Every game I've seen, I've been so frustrated with his offense.
Seems like the only thing he can do is put backs and anything easy, he doesn't look for anything, he doesn't shoot from 3 like i saw him do in phx or anything. He's good for defense and length but if we can move him for a guy like JJ(Joe Johnson) and move Caron to 3 that would be good.

Last edited by JCmasta; 02-19-2010 at 11:10 PM.
JCmasta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 11:06 PM   #15
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

Well right now, I like Terry over Marion. Great game by Terry. It all works when Dallas a big center like Haywood in there along with scorers.
Old 02-19-2010, 11:07 PM   #16
bobbyfg7

bobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrobx View Post
marion's offense is about as good as JJ's defense
ooooo, burn!!

His offense could be "there" again I think. He still looks out of place at times. Plus, he and Kidd aren't the young whipper-snappers they once were so they won't be running down court at full speed which was 80% of Marion's game in Phoenix.

But like others said, it's his defense that has really helped. Such as tonight, the Magic are a decent 3-point team but only shot 4-25. Butler, Kidd, and dare I say Terry had a big part in this too of course.

All in all, the perimeter D is much improved. And Marion has played a big part in that.
“They gotta come through Texas first. We’ll see what happens. I’m still mad about the ’06 Finals. LeBron just walked into a fire he doesn’t know about.” - JET (said at the beginning of the '10-'11 season)
bobbyfg7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2010, 11:18 PM   #17
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

His impact on our team defense (as well as his individual lock-down defense) is undeniable. Totally worth it.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 04:44 AM   #18
KFunk

what the hell are these tags about, at the bottom?
Old 02-20-2010, 10:26 AM   #19
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

An appropriate handle for starting.. He's been going through repeated funks. He was really good for a while and then last night was really tough, missing 3 straight bunnies in there. Yuck..
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 04:55 PM   #20
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

i don't mind giving it to Marion on an ISO a couple times a game. everybody likes to touch the ball on offense, keeps guys playing hard.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 05:05 PM   #21
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Marion is perfect for this team. I'd rather have Marion put up 2pts, 7reb, 1blk and innumerable deflections while playing defense than Jamison coming in and providing lots of O, but no defense whatsoever.

Plus (and this isn't a contrast with Jamison) Marion does 99% of his work without the ball. With Dirk, Kidd, Butler, Terry and others out there we don't need a guy that needs the ball. Having a guy that can be productive without the ball is more important than having another guy that can produce but needs the ball to do so.

As for the missed layups-- I think they will start to fall. I'd rather him flip up a shot from 4-6 feet on a broken play than have 70% of the players on the team take a midrange jumper. Even if his FG% is low so far, I'd take his 5 foot attempt over many players' jumper any day of the week.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 05:20 PM   #22
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
I wish we would stop running post-ups for him. I'd prefer to see him only score on rebounds/putbacks and then the occasional pick and roll (we ran this with him early in the year--e.g., at LA the second game--and it worked very well). But overall, I guess I didn't expect that much more.
This. Marion has NO post-up moves. He tries a semi-autistic Jamison floating ten foot hook...except it lacks the touch Jamison has. If we want him involved more, run some opps from Kidd, or some cuts to the basket when Dirk posts up. I see it occasionally, but there is no reason to not have Marion run a dive cut more when Dirk is posting. He always hits guys on those cuts but we rarely run them.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2010, 11:10 PM   #23
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

Much better offense from Marion tonight.
Old 02-21-2010, 12:12 AM   #24
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

yep. he was a very efficient 5-6, was actually trying to go up strong and dunk it on fast breaks, and didn't put up any ugly shots. can't ask for much more
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 12:54 AM   #25
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

I like marion out there also but I do feel he just tosses up crap sometimes. Maybe that's his version of a good shot, but damn it looks like he's just flipping it up sometimes without even looking at the basket.

He also has not been going aggressively at it like I think he should. A few more ft's would help a lot.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 01:29 AM   #26
dmakk

dmakk is on a distinguished road

I was just thinking before this game that he needs to use the glass more when taking shots. Last night was the first time I saw it, and he made both of those shots. I wasn't expecting huge offensive numbers from him, but he takes so many high percentage shots close to the rim that his fg% should be sky high.
dmakk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 02:37 AM   #27
pkdumas
Golden Member

pkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to all

If he could just hit those bunnies.
Old 02-21-2010, 03:55 AM   #28
ReDirkulous Tyme

ReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
This ^^

Offensively, Marion should be primarily used for dive cuts, back doors and overall garbage buckets. I wouldn't mind him setting up for an occasional corner 3, or wide open jumper just to keep him involved and happy. However, the post-ups MUST stop at some point. He really has pretty much NO touch around the basket. Posting up isn't his game.

And to mavsfan1000:

Marion never gets his shot blocked...or at least almost never. This one of the conundrums in the game of basketball today. How he gets his nasty, ugly, absolutely horrendous shot off without getting it blocked by someone the size of Nate Robinson every time is beyond me....absolutely puzzling.

But alas, he never gets blocked. And he will never change his shot, so i wouldn't even promote that notion...man is far too old to completely revamp his shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Things in the mirror are closer than they appear.
ReDirkulous Tyme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 01:43 PM   #29
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfanforlife09 View Post
This ^^

Offensively, Marion should be primarily used for dive cuts, back doors and overall garbage buckets. I wouldn't mind him setting up for an occasional corner 3, or wide open jumper just to keep him involved and happy. However, the post-ups MUST stop at some point. He really has pretty much NO touch around the basket. Posting up isn't his game.

And to mavsfan1000:

Marion never gets his shot blocked...or at least almost never. This one of the conundrums in the game of basketball today. How he gets his nasty, ugly, absolutely horrendous shot off without getting it blocked by someone the size of Nate Robinson every time is beyond me....absolutely puzzling.

But alas, he never gets blocked. And he will never change his shot, so i wouldn't even promote that notion...man is far too old to completely revamp his shot.
He rarely shoots a perimeter shot and he shoots it too quick. But I agree. It's too late for him to fix it.
Old 02-21-2010, 03:21 PM   #30
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute

So this is a thread complaining about the offense of the best defender we're had here in years.

Here are some offensive numbers to ponder Kobe 20, Durant 12, Lebron takes 23 shots to get 25 points.

Yeah, Marion has the ugliest shot I've ever seen, and he misses more bunnies than Elmer Fudd. The fact that he can take the other teams best player and rarely need double team help is worth more than a few more points.

Biggest surprise? while he only averages 11.5 pts a game, he's shooting 49.9%. I think I can live with that
Old 02-21-2010, 03:21 PM   #31
G-Man
Platinum Member

G-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond reputeG-Man has a reputation beyond repute

So this is a thread complaining about the offense of the best defender we're had here in years.

Here are some offensive numbers to ponder Kobe 20, Durant 12, Lebron takes 23 shots to get 25 points.

Yeah, Marion has the ugliest shot I've ever seen, and he misses more bunnies than Elmer Fudd. The fact that he can take the other teams best player and rarely need double team help is worth more than a few more points.

Biggest surprise? while he only averages 11.5 pts a game, he's shooting 49.9%. I think I can live with that
Old 02-21-2010, 03:26 PM   #32
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-Man View Post

Well, what people have been complaining about is that while he's averaging 12 and shooting 50% on the season, over the past dozen games or so he's shooting and scoring much worse than that.

Hopefully, a better performance last night will spur him into playing a little better offensively.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 03:34 PM   #33
ReDirkulous Tyme

ReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to beholdReDirkulous Tyme is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I concur, fine sir. I don't think we're really missing much in not getting offense from Marion. I would be upset if he were taking any more than 7-8 shots a game, MAX.

His job is to provide lock down defense, anything beyond that is a blessing, or a curse if you have to actually watch him shoot the ball haha

Quote:
Old 02-21-2010, 04:02 PM   #34
G-Man
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfanforlife09 View Post
I concur, fine sir. I don't think we're really missing much in not getting offense from Marion. I would be upset if he were taking any more than 7-8 shots a game, MAX.

His job is to provide lock down defense, anything beyond that is a blessing, or a curse if you have to actually watch him shoot the ball haha
Compare Marion (11.5 pts at 49.9% for $6.6 million)to the 12 points a night the Spurs are getting from Jefferson for 14 million a year, or the 40% shooting 16.5 points Orlando is getting out of Vince Carter for 16 million, or the 12.3 points Turkoglu is giving Toronto, and clearly Marion is the most productive for the least money of any of the big $ 3's that switched teams this summer.

Maybe we could hire Juann Howard to teach Marion how to make his shot less ugly. Otherwise, this is a brilliant addition by the MBT.
Old 02-21-2010, 04:03 PM   #35
ReDirkulous Tyme

Quote:
Compare Marion (11.5 pts at 49.9% for $6.6 million)to the 12 points a night the Spurs are getting from Jefferson for 14 million a year, or the 40% shooting 16.5 points Orlando is getting out of Vince Carter for 16 million, or the 12.3 points Turkoglu is giving Toronto, and clearly Marion is the most productive for the least money of any of the big $ 3's that switched teams this summer.

Maybe we could hire Juann Howard to teach Marion how to make his shot less ugly. Otherwise, this is a brilliant addition by the MBT.
I think you're missing my point. I am in complete agreement with you. I'm not bashing Marion's offensive production....so I'm not sure if that comment was directed toward me or not, haha.

Quote:
Old 02-22-2010, 05:11 PM   #36
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

I would think he would have scored a bit more, up to 14 a night. I mean he was penciled in as the starting 3 along side Kidd, he would be seeing more than 10 shots a night. Great option as a defender though.
Kidd Karma is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
i'm fluffing gay..i tag, look at me, shut the fluff up!