Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-26-2011, 01:33 AM   #241
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
Crazy story. Pretty cool. Actually, my favorite part of the story is that DeShawn had everyone to his place and brought his tattoo artist. What a guy.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-26-2011, 01:33 AM   #242
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know how cool a tat it is, but I do know that the next time you see the AAC floor it is going to have a big freakin' trophy painted on it.

Unless they changed that, that is.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 01:34 AM   #243
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
I don't know how cool a tat it is, but I do know that the next time you see the AAC floor it is going to have a big freakin' trophy painted on it.

Unless they changed that, that is.
They didn't do it last year, actually. I was disappointed. I think it looks awesome, and I like the constant reminder of how big the stage is.

Hope they bring it back.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 01:35 AM   #244
JHT

JHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to allJHT is a name known to all

I loved, loved the way Dirk left the court right after the trophy.

Actually more than that, he let them hand him the trophy, held it up, and then immediately faded to the back of the crowd of players and just stood there politely for a minute. Even while he was out there he wasn't interested in celebrating at all. Then he quietly, without a single word, just turned around and walked off into the tunnel alone without looking back. And then when ESPN showed a wide show, you could see the team noticing he was gone one by one, and then turning around to follow him. There was Dirk, and then like 50 feet behind him a stream of white jerseys turning around and following him through the crowd off the court.

It was like Dirk sending a message to the entire team. We aren't done. Follow me, we have more to do. And follow him they did.
JHT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 01:42 AM   #245
Nowitzness81

Nowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JHT View Post
I loved, loved the way Dirk left the court right after the trophy.

Actually more than that, he let them hand him the trophy, held it up, and then immediately faded to the back of the crowd of players and just stood there politely for a minute. Even while he was out there he wasn't interested in celebrating at all. Then he quietly, without a single word, just turned around and walked off into the tunnel alone without looking back. And then when ESPN showed a wide show, you could see the team noticing he was gone one by one, and then turning around to follow him. There was Dirk, and then like 50 feet behind him a stream of white jerseys turning around and following him through the crowd off the court.

It was like Dirk sending a message to the entire team. We aren't done. Follow me, we have more to do. And follow him they did.
I'm getting verklempt.
Nowitzness81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 01:45 AM   #246
mavErika
Golden Member

mavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fragism View Post
I like that the Heat will have home court in the finals. If the Mavs steal a game from them at their home court, and I'm confident they can, I think it will be huge.
I tend to agree, but if they don't steal one of the first two, that Raptors home-loss against a Miami team playing without Lebron, Wade and Bosh on the last day of the reg. season will continue to haunt me.

And I will add that I'm happy both of the ECF teams have red/black as their away colors, these blue-outs against a team that wore blue didn't feel right (and it seems to me they could have had negative effects on the court vision) and maybe not coincidentally home-teams were just 2-3 this series.

Oh, and Dirk is still hungry.
mavErika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 02:00 AM   #247
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

I'm sooo stoked, and I LOVE this team so much. The passion, hunger, and desire is evident and I'm loving the never say die attitude that exudes from these guys. Excited and nervous about the Finals, it's been a helluva journey these past 5 seasons.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 02:07 AM   #248
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

What an amazing finish to that game.
I love this team&all that they represent.

So happy for my fellow Mavs fans who stuck with this team.

Cant wait for the NBA Finals. This team just seems destined
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 02:19 AM   #249
Nowitzness81

Nowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant futureNowitzness81 has a brilliant future

Bitter Beer face from OKC writer:

Quote:
On who he likes in the NBA Finals if the Mavericks face the Heat:

Mayberry: “My pick would be the Heat in 5. Miami is playing tremendous defense right now, and LeBron and Wade (and even Bosh every other night) look like they're on a mission. I don't think Dallas can keep up. Miami's got too many weapons and is too mentally and physically tough. We could see talk of the Mavs being soft crop up again.”
Nowitzness81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 02:25 AM   #250
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowitzness81 View Post

"Miami's got too many weapons and is too mentally and physically tough"
Yeah, obviously the Mavs lack in those departments - we're the first team in NBA history to advance to the Finals because all of our opponents beat themselves!!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 02:33 AM   #251
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Agreed...I think haywoods head is right with ball.
This video after Game 4 shows it. Not the old Haywood worrying about minutes; he wasn't even on the floor during the comeback.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 02:41 AM   #252
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Let me guess. He picked Blazers in 6, Lakers in 5, and Thunder in 6.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 03:10 AM   #253
Zki41

Zki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to allZki41 is a name known to all

I dunno how many people are watching Miami vs. Chicago, but LeBron hardly penetrates anymore, and Wade does not seem as quick as Westbrook and Harden. Maybe Westbrook and Harden have relatively accentuated speed against our team, but Wade really seems to have lost a step since 2006. LeBron is much slower as well when he does penetrate, but of course he is built like a tank.
Zki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 03:12 AM   #254
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zki41 View Post
I dunno how many people are watching Miami vs. Chicago, but LeBron hardly penetrates anymore, and Wade does not seem as quick as Westbrook and Harden. Maybe Westbrook and Harden have relatively accentuated speed against our team, but Wade really seems to have lost a step since 2006. LeBron is much slower as well when he does penetrate, but of course he is built like a tank.
Lebron's a much better shooter however (45% from 16-23 feet, by far his career high, this year) I agree he isn't as quick but obviously with his body he is still a very good finisher, Miami is winning with great defense not offense.
Old 05-26-2011, 03:22 AM   #255
esoteric562

esoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to all

FINALS FINALS FINALS! YEAH MAVS! On the day of my graduation as well, it's best of both worlds !!!!
esoteric562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 04:21 AM   #256
41creepingdeath

41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all41creepingdeath is a name known to all

Old 05-26-2011, 06:29 AM   #257
Thomas86
Golden Member

Thomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to all

I'm very happy that I'm able to enjoy this Finals run because I didn't get to enjoy that Finals run back in 06 because of all the college work I had to do.

I really hope the Mavs take on the underdog role like the 04 Pistons did when they played that stacked Lakers team and nobody gave the Pistons a chance.

I'm very happy for Dirk and I really hope he get's his title this time around.
Thomas86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 07:09 AM   #258
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
These Mavs remind me a bit of the 2006 Indianapolis Colts, or even 2009 New Orleans Saints... There IS such a thing as destiny. Dirk will not be stopped!
I've been trying to tell you folks -- what Chuck declares shall come to pass.
Old 05-26-2011, 07:15 AM   #259
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

I woke up with a massive rod trying to rip out my shorts this morning.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 07:21 AM   #260
MaverickOutlaw
Banned

MaverickOutlaw is infamous around these partsMaverickOutlaw is infamous around these partsMaverickOutlaw is infamous around these parts

Miami bench is a joke.
MaverickOutlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 07:22 AM   #261
JoeFFM

JoeFFM is just really niceJoeFFM is just really niceJoeFFM is just really niceJoeFFM is just really niceJoeFFM is just really niceJoeFFM is just really nice

I´m so proud of these guys, words can´t discribe it!!!
WESTERN CONFERENCE CHAMPIONS!!!
TAKE DAT WIT CHEW!!!

Only 4 to go...
JoeFFM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 07:23 AM   #262
MaverickOutlaw
Banned

MaverickOutlaw is infamous around these partsMaverickOutlaw is infamous around these partsMaverickOutlaw is infamous around these parts

Mike Miller,Chalmers,and Joel Anthony are you serious against Mavs bench/players?
MaverickOutlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 07:50 AM   #263
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

We had the toughest possible road to the finals this year, and we're back after such heartbreak. Miami fans need to learn what its like to be humbled and if you think there is anyone better than this group of vets LED by Dirk, you deserve a karate chop right in your GDamn throat.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 07:52 AM   #264
Maringa
Golden Member

Maringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaverickOutlaw View Post
Miami bench is a joke.
It would be helpful to the Mavs if they played...Since Miami rarely plays the bench, Terry should easily outscore them everygame by default...
Old 05-26-2011, 08:41 AM   #265
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by saclare View Post
To round out some thoughts...

While I fully understand and very much appreciate where Dirk's head is at, I would have loved for him to do a very brief address (if you will) to the crowd there tonight, and every Mav's fan at home watching. He could say something in appreciation of the support and then a one liner such as Mark Cuban's and walked off.

On the other hand, I have no problem with it. I think we all know exactly what his ultimate goal is. I think he set an example for the team and they will use it. JET also should be credited with at least giving the fans something to feel very much a part of this and in no way should JET be negatively criticized for doing so. The fans are as much a part of every win as any player and they deserve to feel a part of something as big as the Western Conference Champions.

Here is to hoping for so much more for these next couple of weeks and, regardless, I have had the most fun being a Mavs fan this year.

Let's go MAVS!
Actually, I thought Dirk walking off the court was one of the coolest moments that I've ever experienced as a sports fan.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 08:42 AM   #266
beatLA

beatLA is a jewel in the roughbeatLA is a jewel in the roughbeatLA is a jewel in the roughbeatLA is a jewel in the rough

Nobody worry about Tyson's Ts?
Old 05-26-2011, 08:44 AM   #267
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Call me a totalitarian, but I would not be even slightly opposed to simply banning every Heat fan who posts here during the entirety of the Finals (assuming they make it).
Personally, I would think that makes this forum look like nothing more than a bunch of pussies.
Old 05-26-2011, 08:52 AM   #268
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
Personally, I would think that makes this forum look like nothing more than a bunch of pussies.
Hear hear... we've already gone through 3 waves of trolls... bring em
on!

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 08:59 AM   #269
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick41 View Post
Hear hear... we've already gone through 3 waves of trolls... bring em
on!
In all honesty, the actions of some of the members of this forum towards other team's fans is what's actually troll-like. It's as if some are actually afraid to debate with them. Sure, some are trollish, but some aren't.. yet they're still largely treated in that manner.
Old 05-26-2011, 09:00 AM   #270
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Disagree. I think we should close the gate until the playoffs are over !

Last edited by GermanDunk; 05-26-2011 at 09:06 AM.
GermanDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 09:03 AM   #271
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

I'm licking my chops - bring on the Miami bandwagoners!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 05-26-2011 at 09:03 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 09:03 AM   #272
OSUmavsfan

OSUmavsfan is a name known to allOSUmavsfan is a name known to allOSUmavsfan is a name known to allOSUmavsfan is a name known to allOSUmavsfan is a name known to allOSUmavsfan is a name known to allOSUmavsfan is a name known to allOSUmavsfan is a name known to allOSUmavsfan is a name known to all

Jon Barry picked the Mavs in 5 in this series, which I believe makes him the first ESPN "expert" to get one of our series right in these playoffs, including the correct number of games.

edit: Scratch that, Barry also picked the Mavs in 6 over the Blazers, as did David Thorpe.

Last edited by OSUmavsfan; 05-26-2011 at 09:05 AM.
OSUmavsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 09:08 AM   #273
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I'm licking my chops - bring on the Miami bandwagoners!
Then half of the page will be covered by posts from users of my ignore list...

Last edited by GermanDunk; 05-26-2011 at 09:09 AM.
GermanDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 09:10 AM   #274
robo98564

robo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Actually, I thought Dirk walking off the court was one of the coolest moments that I've ever experienced as a sports fan.
Totally agree... Loved that his teammates followed his lead too.

This team is on a mission!
robo98564 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 09:19 AM   #275
LetsGoMavs
Diamond Member

LetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant future

Yet another Sports Illustrated failure...
Old 05-26-2011, 09:21 AM   #276
PartywithDirk

PartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to all

Quote:
Loudrumblingnoisecausedbytherapidexpansionofairhea tedbylightning UP!

Think about it....
PartywithDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 09:26 AM   #277
clements23

clements23 is on a distinguished road

dirk nowitzki will be the mvp of final game vs Heat, le-bron wade and bosh, couldn't stop our white mamba !
clements23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 09:29 AM   #278
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Congratulations, Mavs, and a big congrats Dirk! My signature was put in place during the 2006 NBA Finals and will remain throughout this Finals and beyond. This moment, this chance, has been a long time coming.

The country will unite behind Mavs fans and this Dallas Mavericks team as we look to finally secure that elusive championship and cut off the head of the snarling snake that awaits us.

May our victory be swift and our shots be true as we take down that evil empire and rise to glory!

Go Mavs!

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 09:31 AM   #279
Dnowit41

Dnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to all

I love this team

A clear night in big D. Thousands of fans ready...anxiously awaiting his arrival.
The signal high in the Dallas sky calls for one person, and one person alone.........#41
Dnowit41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2011, 09:31 AM   #280
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavspwnage View Post
Thank you Jesus (Dirk)...I am going to my friend's wedding this weekend and have a rehearsal dinner on Friday night. I wouldn't have been able to watch Game 6. After OKC won Game 2, the Mavs had to win three in a row so I wouldn't have to worry about that, and they did. THANK YOU MAVS!
that's funny because i had a rehersal dinner last night for my brother in law's wedding today... i tore out of there 10 minutes before the game started to get home, hopefully nobody noticed i was gone, lol
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dirk pwns ur face 4ever!!, it's time bitches, we ain't done yet