Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 09-04-2002, 09:39 PM   #1
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought I'd drop in tonight to say hello. I was going to go through the threads and chat a while, but holy cow....it sounds like a pissing match in half of them. Anyways...howdy to the old schoolers...you know who you are.

Chat with you in another week or so.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2002, 10:28 PM   #2
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

thinks to self.......Drbio..Drbio..Drbio..???

Nope, name doesn't ring a bell.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2002, 10:48 PM   #3
DTL
Diamond Member

DTL is on a distinguished road

what's up, doc? good to see you again. we've missed you at the world cup korean girl thread.
DTL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2002, 11:04 PM   #4
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

Hi doc...hopefully will see you again. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2002, 12:46 AM   #5
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Doc! Hi! Have you seen the International Space Station this week?

(see nasa.gov)
Old 09-05-2002, 07:30 AM   #6
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

Hi Doc,
yeah it´s a little bit unfortunate. A certain troll seems to be back, and he sure tries to ruin each and every thread. I wish the mods would do something about it.
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2002, 09:07 AM   #7
Nellie
Golden Member

Nellie is on a distinguished road

Good to hear from ya Doc.
Old 09-05-2002, 06:54 PM   #8
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Rob- does this ring a bell? ...hahaha...thanks for the laugh. I truly needed it. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

DTL- keep the thread going until I can return full time and reclaim her.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Crippler, Fidel, Nellie- I'll be back soon...thanks.

Smiles- my fave d-m.com poster.....I saw it. COOOOOOOOL! here's smiling at you kid (in my best Bogart voice) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote