Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 09-05-2002, 10:50 AM   #1
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Trying to sell some of my dj gear to help pay for the upgrades I have in store for this site. If anyone is interested or knows someone who might be, please let me know [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...item=904719488

Here's a pic off the Pioneer website (I'll probably link the ebay page to some digicam shots later). The setup I have up for sale is the same as the one in the pic except it doesn't include the component on the far right (efx mixer).

http://www.pioneerprodj.com/products/systems/s100fx.jpg
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2002, 12:37 PM   #2
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

Would you just be "backlash" then?
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2002, 12:42 PM   #3
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Nah I did all my mixing using my synth and comp anyway [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Hopefully in a couple years it'll be drbacklash [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 09-05-2002, 12:43 PM   #4
djb
Administrator

Selling this system will give me exactly what I need to upgrade the site..or buy me new clothes and dvds for a few months. Decisions decisions!
Old 09-05-2002, 01:18 PM   #5
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

<< Hopefully in a couple years it'll be drbacklash [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] >>

sheesh! that's all we need in here, another doc. next you'll be sporting bigger icons for posters with large heads, and making remarks about people with green blood

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
- and stay away from the beer. We've all witnessed what weird things it'll do to you.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2002, 03:04 PM   #6
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

Why not just sponsor a nude-mud-wrestling espect&aacute;culo among select dmavs.com members to fund the upgrades?
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2002, 06:29 PM   #7
djb
Administrator

But who'd pay to see a bunch of guys wrestling in mud? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 09-05-2002, 06:30 PM   #8
djb
Administrator

So far I've received an offer from someone in Indonesia, someone in Australia, and a couple others. The deal should go down this weekend so I'll probably purchase the new board software next week and start fiddling with it.
Old 09-05-2002, 06:57 PM   #9
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

dj- good to hear from you. good luck on the dr thing. It takes a lot of effort...remember...it takes a lot of EFFORT....you'll do fine. BTW, funny stuff on the guys/mud line.

UL- a shot? For me? awwww, you shouldn't have.

Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2002, 03:17 AM   #10
Kat

Kat is on a distinguished road

<< sheesh! that's all we need in here, another doc. next you'll be sporting bigger icons for posters with large heads, and making remarks about people with green blood

>>

First of all, I guess I need a larger icon, and I have green eyes.....hummmmmmm...then again...I'll pass on all the above.
I'll just settle for another &quot;Doc&quot;.
Old 09-06-2002, 07:14 AM   #11
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

<< so I'll probably purchase the new board software next week and start fiddling with it. >>

this is great news DJ. Thank you very much for all the effort and money you´re putting into this board.
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2002, 09:19 AM   #12
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

How about an auction to fund the upgrades? Would others members be willing to donate items to auction off? I can donate a couple of my cakes.

This way, dj you could use the money from selling your stuff for yourself and maybe still be able to upgrade the sight. It seems a little unfair for you to be footing the bill around here and everyone else getting all the benefits.

southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2002, 11:20 AM   #13
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

....and I said NUDE mud-wrestling, not DUDE mud-wrestling....
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote