Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 08-27-2002, 07:27 PM   #1
Red White and Blue

Red White and Blue is on a distinguished road

I plan on heading up there on Aug. 29th, and heading back on the 3rd of Sept. I hope to see alot of good action, especially involving the Mavs players.
Red White and Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2002, 09:30 PM   #2
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

Take lots of pictures and be sure to recap all the action for us!
Old 08-28-2002, 08:37 AM   #3
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

man, i was gonna go. my girlfriend's parents live in Indy and they were going to get tickets for us, but I have to go out of town on business.
Old 08-28-2002, 02:44 PM   #4
TheKid
Diamond Member

TheKid is on a distinguished road

Same here Big Boy, I was heading down too, but because I have to leave for a wedding during the championship games (which would be the ONLY real opportunity I have to do) I won't be able to make it. That sucks.
Old 08-28-2002, 07:54 PM   #5
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

hmm...something's fishy. I smell a bandwagon fan....
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2002, 11:21 PM   #6
Red White and Blue

Red White and Blue is on a distinguished road

This post is for you AE!
Red White and Blue is offline   Reply With Quote