Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-05-2011, 11:36 AM   #1
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future
Default Warning...Negative me personality could be coming out

Just providing a fair warning...I'm fighting a fairly difficult down emotion and could be for a few days.

I've got 3 dogs, and it appears that my middle dog (9 years old) got herself into some rat poisoning...she's gotten very sick and I'm afraid that she may not make it. Needless to say, I'm a bit of a wreck and I know that when I fall into these massive mood swings I can say some pretty crazy stuff on these boards.

Just a note, these boards are a coping mechanism so that I'm reasonably sane in real life...bottom line, at the moment I've got a very sick dog...I'm hoping and praying that her body fights it off, but I have no idea of how much Rat Poison she got into.

For some, it's just a dog...for me, it's part of my family. The vet can't do anything...it's all about wait and see.

I'll keep y'all posted, however this turns out...at the moment, I'm sensing an old yeller moment and it's brought me to a real downer.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote