Old 11-16-2004, 10:53 PM   #201
Max Power
Banned

Max Power is on a distinguished road
Default RE:Phoenix @ Dallas Gameday Thread

Quote:
Originally posted by: Murphy3
Henderson has sucked defensively
Why would Nellie even THINK that Henderson could keep us with quick, athletic forwards? I would have liked to see Benga for a couple of minutes - just to give the Mavs a change of pace.
Max Power is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-16-2004, 10:54 PM   #202
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

....tough loss..but, proud of the guys for hanging in even without Fin, Terry and Dampier...

Can't afford to get hammered so badly on the boards for much of the game...gotta hit more shots...dirk, gotta be more patient and can't settle for fadeaways....daniels, I don't know what you're doing half the time you're on the court...officials, one of the poorest officiated games I've ever seen. How can officials miss two goaltending calls in one game?

anyways...live to play another day.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 10:54 PM   #203
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

The refs and the Mavs have both been shit tonight. You don't perform like this at home and what hurts the most is that Harris arguably has his best game and we have nothing to show for it. These are the type of games I knew the Mavs would face when Fin got hurt. I'm not saying we win this with Fin here but that open 3 sure looks nice when we have problems scoring in the 4th. I thought the addition of Stack would help those problems but he doesn't really like to drive in the 4th quarter I guess. I'm really dissapointed in the Mavs tonight. I'm not to worried though. I think we all know the Mavs would take their bumps and bruises at the beginning of the season but we've been lucky to see them struggle at times but at the same time have a 7-2 record.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 10:56 PM   #204
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: Max Power
Quote:
Henderson has sucked defensively
Why would Nellie even THINK that Henderson could keep us with quick, athletic forwards? I would have liked to see Benga for a couple of minutes - just to give the Mavs a change of pace.
Damn Nellie for going small.
Old 11-16-2004, 10:56 PM   #205
Chicago JK

Chicago JK will become famous soon enough

Oh well, I liked the fight of the Mavs. Harris was good but just needs to learn when to get his shots. Boy is he going to be good someday...probably soon. Daniels and Howard both have to realize that they get their points 15 feet in. Both shouldn't be shooting much outside right now.

Fun game
Chicago JK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 10:56 PM   #206
Chicago JK

Oh well, I liked the fight of the Mavs. Harris was good but just needs to learn when to get his shots. Boy is he going to be good someday...probably soon. Daniels and Howard both have to realize that they get their points 15 feet in. Both shouldn't be shooting much outside right now.

Fun game
Old 11-16-2004, 10:57 PM   #207
4cwebb
Golden Member

4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light

Loss of Dampier really hurt the Mavs' chances against the Suns tonight...without having watched the game (but listening to the first and fourth quarters), did Amare just get the benefit of a ton of calls to get 18 free throws, or did he just kill the Mavs after Dampier went out of the game?

And why in the world did Stackhouse and Harris end up with more shots that Dirk? I can maybe (*maybe*) see Stackhouse getting more shots, but Harris? I have to presume that this was due largely to Dirk's foul trouble in the second half...

4cwebb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 10:57 PM   #208
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

I gotta say I'm pissed...I got kinda used to this whole winning thing.

And damn this avatar...it always looks like I'm happy. I'm [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]!!!
orangedays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 10:58 PM   #209
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

FFM, this is the type of game where Fin is definitely needed. They needed someone that could hit an open jumper half the time. They didn't have it tonight.

I'm not disappointed in the team. It was a hard fought...gutsy loss. It happens. Sometimes the shots don't fall. Sometimes the refs have their heads up their @sses...sometimes both....

For the life of me I cannot figure out why Bradley wasn't in the game sooner. Nellie, shame on you for letting your dislike of the player outweigh what is best for the team.
Old 11-16-2004, 10:58 PM   #210
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Phoenix @ Dallas Gameday Thread

Let's see.... the Mavs were without Terry/Dampier and Finley. And the refs literally forced Dirk out.

The Suns were handed this one. This game means nothing in evaluating this team. For Nelson used no one consistently.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 10:58 PM   #211
cheesestar
Golden Member

cheesestar will become famous soon enough

well no matter how i look at it the game sucks in every aspect possible

-we lose (obvious)
-damp and jet goes down
-we lose to nash

even fantasy wise dirk had a decent game but shot horribly nash had a great game but and 10 to's

i think we had a good chance to come away with this game at the beginning of the 4th when shawn was playing his heroics

also i think this is the one game where i wish dirk had shot less
cheesestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 10:59 PM   #212
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: Phil Helmuth
Dammit Bradley don't shoot in any quarter that isn't 1 or 2!
Bradley is one of the few Mavs players who does not deserve Criticism

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 11:00 PM   #213
Murphy3
Guru

two blown goaltending calls...obvious goal tending calls.....refs taking Dirk out of the game...Refs showing a bias against Bradley.... it's painful at times. I might gripe about officiating once a year....well, I'm getting a head start tonight.
Old 11-16-2004, 11:00 PM   #214
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally posted by: 4cwebb
Loss of Dampier really hurt the Mavs' chances against the Suns tonight...without having watched the game (but listening to the first and fourth quarters), did Amare just get the benefit of a ton of calls to get 18 free throws, or did he just kill the Mavs after Dampier went out of the game?

And why in the world did Stackhouse and Harris end up with more shots that Dirk? I can maybe (*maybe*) see Stackhouse getting more shots, but Harris? I have to presume that this was due largely to Dirk's foul trouble in the second half...
You have to love Harris' aggressiveness. He has that competitive drive like Nash. He is a keeper.

Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 11:01 PM   #215
cheesestar
Golden Member

henderson should never play again

Old 11-16-2004, 11:01 PM   #216
orangedays
Platinum Member

orangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant futureorangedays has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally posted by: cheesestar
Uhhh...he's been solid all year so far. [img]i/expressions/anim_roller.gif[/img] Get real
Old 11-16-2004, 11:04 PM   #217
cheesestar
Golden Member

were there any updates on terry and dampier as to when theyd be coming back?
Old 11-16-2004, 11:06 PM   #218
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
FFM, this is the type of game where Fin is definitely needed. They needed someone that could hit an open jumper half the time. They didn't have it tonight.

I'm not disappointed in the team. It was a hard fought...gutsy loss. It happens. Sometimes the shots don't fall. Sometimes the refs have their heads up their @sses...sometimes both....

For the life of me I cannot figure out why Bradley wasn't in the game sooner. Nellie, shame on you for letting your dislike of the player outweigh what is best for the team.

I sort of agree they played hard but towards the end of the game it was sort of like they gave up. Like they felt that since Dirk is in the game I can quit playing now. This team dissapointed me only because I felt we should've won this game even with the injuries we faced tonight. We were playing well when we determined to driving to the rack then Nellie sits Harris then there was no more steals and no more fast breaks.

1996-2005
Old 11-16-2004, 11:07 PM   #219
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs lose 101-107:

Howard (38) 6-11, 1-1, 13pts, 5rbs, 1blk

Dirk (35) 6-17, 0-1, 8-10, 20pts, 16rbs, 2as, 3tos, 2blks

Dampier (5) 1-1, 2pts, 1rb, 2tos, 1blk

Daniels (42) 5-14, 1-4, 4-4, 15pts, 6rbs, 4as, 1to, 1stl

Harris (36) 7-20, 1-6, 0-1, 15pts, 2rbs, 6as, 5stls

Booth (10) 2-5, 4pts, 3rbs, 1blk

Terry (6) 1-1, 2pts, 1rb, 1stl

Stackhouse (35) 9-21, 0-2, 3-3, 21pts, 2rbs, 3as, 1to, 2stls

Henderson (12) 0-2, 1-2, 1pt, 4rbs, 1to

Bradley (21) 3-5, 2-2, 8pts, 4rbs, 2stls, 1blk
Old 11-16-2004, 11:08 PM   #220
Redbug

Redbug is on a distinguished road

The Mavs somewhat SOFT STREAK sorta reared it's ugly head in the 4th qtr tonight....

The Suns wanted this game more...and it showed.....they started going hard after every ball....anticipating a miss on every shot and going to get the ball....

The Mavs looked like they felt the pressure of Nash coming home.....

The Mavs got too scattered on both offense and defense leaving them in crappy rebounding position and it killed them....Nelly & staff have to get them to be aware of needing to drift toward the lane instead of suddenly standing around out of position watching 30 ft from the bucket....

I don't know why Nelly didn't get Dirk down on the low block some to take away some of Marion's quickness....with Dirk facing up at the elbow....Marion just got in his shorts not letting Dirk drive and making him settle for a bunch of weakass fall away efforts.....

Somebody please yank frickin Daniels & Howard & Co. by the neck and tell them to quit batting the rebound trying to tip it in....go get the damn ball and then take it up strong....
Redbug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 11:08 PM   #221
cheesestar
Golden Member

Quote:
Uhhh...he's been solid all year so far
ehhh, hes been pretty decent but i didnt like his play tonight against amare, heck i didnt like anyones play against amare
Old 11-16-2004, 11:09 PM   #222
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:

This must've been the first and only game you've seen from the Mavs this year. Henderson has been a pleasant surprise. Granted, he didn't play well tonight but you can't want the guys head because he couldn't stop Amare Stoudamire. Amare is no sloutch.

1996-2005
Old 11-16-2004, 11:10 PM   #223
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Nellie just said Terry wil probably miss only a game. Good news.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 11:12 PM   #224
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

That Terry play reminded me of how Finley got hurt. I hope it isn't as serious but I don't see any difference in the two injuries.

1996-2005
Old 11-16-2004, 11:13 PM   #225
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Somebody please yank frickin Daniels & Howard & Co. by the neck and tell them to quit batting the rebound trying to tip it in....go get the damn ball and then take it up strong...
I thought that was only me. Josh Howard is the world's worst of just "batting" the ball with no purpose. He should grab hold of it and then power it up instead of some wildass attempt at a putback.

And Daniels should work on his layups. He can't make a layup.

There were two turning points in this game. One was the 5th foul on Dirk. The other was inserting Henderson in for Bradley in the 4th. Both were very devestating.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 11:13 PM   #226
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Old men take longer to heal.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 11:15 PM   #227
Chicago JK

I think Bradley just needed a breather. He had played the whole half until that point. You could tell he was on running on fumes. I didn't think bradley was a good matchup against the suns but he was a factor tonight...I was wrong. Amare was too tough for Henderson, but that isn't anything against Hendu. Amare is averaging 25 for a reason. Gotta make Amare shoot the jumper....easier said then done.
Old 11-16-2004, 11:16 PM   #228
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

I didn't see the Bradley subsitution of Bradley was devasting but the subbing out of Harris is what I thought killed us.

On another note, it's a sad sight to see Harris and Stack combine for 41 shots. You can't expect to win many games that way.

1996-2005
Old 11-16-2004, 11:17 PM   #229
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

Bummer loss. As has been said, the refs were freaking HORRIBLE tonight. As for the players: Devin shot a bit too much, but when your assists + steals - TO's = 11, that's a good thing. Rough night for Dirk (and he still goes for 20, 16, and 2?!). Give Marion credit for his defense. He did a very nice job. Wasn't a fan of Hendu getting so many minutes. He was just outmatched and we clearly should have gone with Booth or DJ in his place. And on a related note, I thought Shawn made a very positive impact. Fitting that both of Nash's career triple doubles would come in games involving the Mavs. I wouldn't have it any other way[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. The injuries (combined with Dirk's foul trouble) really hurt us tonight.
Old 11-16-2004, 11:18 PM   #230
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: Chicago JK
I think Bradley just needed a breather. He had played the whole half until that point. You could tell he was on running on fumes. I didn't think bradley was a good matchup against the suns but he was a factor tonight...I was wrong. Amare was too tough for Henderson, but that isn't anything against Hendu. Amare is averaging 25 for a reason. Gotta make Amare shoot the jumper....easier said then done.
That's what i'm saying. Amare is no scrub and to be honest Bradley wasn't doing that good of a job on Amare anyway but I think Bradley saw his share of bad calls tonight.

1996-2005
Old 11-16-2004, 11:19 PM   #231
orangedays
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: FilthyFinMavs
Quote:

This must've been the first and only game you've seen from the Mavs this year. Henderson has been a pleasant surprise. Granted, he didn't play well tonight but you can't want the guys head because he couldn't stop Amare Stoudamire. Amare is no sloutch.
Well put. I agree with Cheese that the performance of all the Mavs was pretty subpar tonight, but we shouldn't indemnify Henderson just because he couldn't keep up with Amare. Though I would have liked to see DJ in there, although he would probably have been out again with 6 fouls in 45 sec.

This still sucks. I like how Stack padded his stats a bit at the end though...not.
Old 11-16-2004, 11:20 PM   #232
JLEEHASMUCHGAME

JLEEHASMUCHGAME will become famous soon enoughJLEEHASMUCHGAME will become famous soon enough

Quote:
ChicagoJK, do you think Booth could have done a better job on Amare? I didn't get to watch the game.
JLEEHASMUCHGAME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 11:21 PM   #233
orangedays
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: grndmstr_c
Bummer loss. As has been said, the refs were freaking HORRIBLE tonight. As for the players: Devin shot a bit too much, but when your assists + steals - TO's = 11, that's a good thing. Rough night for Dirk (and he still goes for 20, 16, and 2?!). Give Marion credit for his defense. He did a very nice job. Wasn't a fan of Hendu getting so many minutes. He was just outmatched and we clearly should have gone with Booth or DJ in his place. And on a related note, I thought Shawn made a very positive impact. Fitting that both of Nash's career triple doubles would come in games involving the Mavs. I wouldn't have it any other way[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. The injuries (combined with Dirk's foul trouble) really hurt us tonight.
Haha...are you counting the 10 TO as rounding out the triple double?

Dunno if he should get any credit for that but what the heck...he should get something to take back to Phoenix with him.
Old 11-16-2004, 11:22 PM   #234
Chicago JK

Quote:
Originally posted by: JLEEHASMUCHGAME
Quote:
ChicagoJK, do you think Booth could have done a better job on Amare? I didn't get to watch the game.

I thought Booth played pretty well in the first half. I would have probably gone with booth late in the game, but maybe felt more comfortable with Henderson late in the game from his past play???
Old 11-16-2004, 11:23 PM   #235
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: orangedays
Quote:
Quote:

Well put. I agree with Cheese that the performance of all the Mavs was pretty subpar tonight, but we shouldn't indemnify Henderson just because he couldn't keep up with Amare. Though I would have liked to see DJ in there, although he would probably have been out again with 6 fouls in 45 sec.

This still sucks. I like how Stack padded his stats a bit at the end though...not.

Ha. Hey I don't mind Stack padding his stats because the better his stats look the easier it will be trade him when he blows a fuse by the all star break.

1996-2005
Old 11-16-2004, 11:27 PM   #236
basketball jonessss

basketball jonessss is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Damn Nellie for going small.
In the two games we have lost, we let the other team run the layup drill when we were small. Why in the heck are we going small? We need to go big, we are getting killed on the boards.
Old 11-16-2004, 11:30 PM   #237
4cwebb
Golden Member

4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally posted by: Bookit
Quote:
Originally posted by: 4cwebb

You have to love Harris' aggressiveness. He has that competitive drive like Nash. He is a keeper.
The problem with only listening to games is it's hard to judge context of when shots are taken, etc., so I don't know if Harris' 20 shots were all well-timed, or if a few shouldn't have been taken.

And, the Mavs were in the game right until the last few minutes, despite all the injuries. Dirk showed he was human tonight with his shooting percentage.

4cwebb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2004, 11:32 PM   #238
cheesestar
Golden Member

does seattle have the best record in the league right now after their win tonight?
Old 11-16-2004, 11:38 PM   #239
orangedays
Platinum Member

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by: orangedays
Quote:
Quote:

Ha. Hey I don't mind Stack padding his stats because the better his stats look the easier it will be trade him when he blows a fuse by the all star break.
Lol...damn you and your Finley bias.
Old 11-16-2004, 11:41 PM   #240
JLEEHASMUCHGAME

JLEEHASMUCHGAME will become famous soon enoughJLEEHASMUCHGAME will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by: JLEEHASMUCHGAME
Quote:

I thought Booth played pretty well in the first half. I would have probably gone with booth late in the game, but maybe felt more comfortable with Henderson late in the game from his past play???
thanks man. I'm trying to keep myself from kneejerking about the coaching tonight. It's just one game, right? Why did nash have to come to dallas and get a victory with 18 assists? I was hoping for devin to completely break out tonight. That would be so inappropriately lovely on nash's welcome back party. Oh well, let's just get to the playoffs and then we can start really caring about these games.
JLEEHASMUCHGAME is offline   Reply With Quote