Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 08-20-2003, 10:51 PM   #1
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hollis Price

According to insidehoops.com, the Kings are going to sign this guy.

Didn't we have some posters here that were high on the guy? Good signing for the Kings?
Old 08-21-2003, 01:37 AM   #2
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold
Default Hollis Price

He's a workhorse. Very small, decent shooter, great locker room leader, very very tough. He chose to go to Oklahoma instead of UT mainly b/c he wanted to play w/Najera for a year & he modeled his attitude toward the game after him. Haven't seen or heard anything about him in the summer leagues, but he might do okay as a backup guard.
Old 08-24-2003, 01:29 PM   #3
jayC
Diamond Member

jayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nicejayC is just really nice
Default Hollis Price

Look he was a great college player , but he will be just a role player if that in the nba.
jayC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2003, 01:40 PM   #4
one long blue sock
Golden Member

one long blue sock will become famous soon enough
Default Hollis Price

Oklahoma has only produced 1 good basketball player.
Old 08-24-2003, 03:06 PM   #5
Mavs_Rule2003

Mavs_Rule2003 is on a distinguished road
Default Hollis Price

Good for college. But for his undersize, may be he wont be as good in NBA. atleast not real soon. UNder the shadow of Bibby and Jackson, he will get may be no playing time at all.
Mavs_Rule2003 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2003, 04:32 PM   #6
Dirks Cuzin

Dirks Cuzin is on a distinguished road
Default Hollis Price

Quote:
Originally posted by: ames7
He's a workhorse. Very small, decent shooter, great locker room leader, very very tough. He chose to go to Oklahoma instead of UT mainly b/c he wanted to play w/Najera for a year & he modeled his attitude toward the game after him. Haven't seen or heard anything about him in the summer leagues, but he might do okay as a backup guard.
OMG! Just imagine TJ. with Hollis and big James Thomas and Brandon Mouton, all NBA bound players on the same team
Old 08-24-2003, 06:10 PM   #7
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future
Default Hollis Price

Quote:
Originally posted by: one long blue sock
yep, and his name is Mookie Blaylock
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2003, 06:11 PM   #8
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future
Default Hollis Price

Quote:
Brandon Mouton,
Very, very overrated. Not a future NBA player.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
Old 08-24-2003, 06:18 PM   #9
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default Hollis Price

Quote:
Originally posted by: The Crippler
Quote:
Originally posted by: one long blue sock
yep, and his name is Mookie Blaylock
LMAO! Your wrong for that Crippler.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2003, 06:34 PM   #10
The Crippler
Diamond Member

Default Hollis Price

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 08-24-2003, 08:40 PM   #11
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future
Default Hollis Price

actually the cripp is right.

mook is the best player to come out of OU. period.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2003, 08:45 PM   #12
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold
Default Hollis Price

Wayman Tisdale? Stacey King? Brent Price?
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-24-2003, 10:10 PM   #13
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default Hollis Price

Come on yall. Don't leave my man Najera out.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2003, 10:34 AM   #14
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Hollis Price

mookie had a better career than eddie ever will.

i agree, mouton is overrated. he's from my hometown, and i watched him numerous times while he was in high school. he's just your average, run-of-the-mill college player.