Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-21-2002, 06:13 PM   #121
Blonde Bomber
Golden Member

Blonde Bomber is on a distinguished road

Fish reports that deal got done!!!

And Van Exel might be traded for Camby..

WOW!!!
Blonde Bomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2002, 06:13 PM   #122
seelenjaeger
Diamond Member

seelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to all

Guys, this is just weird ...

why all this frenzy ... they have 3 months to do it and it all comes up in just about 5 hours
man, that´s ripping off all my nerves

j
Old 02-21-2002, 06:14 PM   #123
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Yeah, I saw that too MavsFanFin.

Apperantly as long as the NBA front office knows that a deal is being worked on, teams can exceed the 6PM deadline. So I could be another hour or 2 before we know anything.

He also mentioned the Portland was trying to get involved at the last minute.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2002, 06:14 PM   #124
foglemann
Golden Member

foglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to behold

where is this press conference info coming from, that is like an hour. tell me where yall are finding this out
foglemann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2002, 06:14 PM   #125
Base Line Guy
Golden Member

Base Line Guy is on a distinguished road

as I reported in Thread..."NEW NEWS!" my source has reported Dallas and NY have come to an agreement in addition to DEN

Base Line Guy
Old 02-21-2002, 06:18 PM   #126
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

the ticket is reporting that it is a done deal
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2002, 06:21 PM   #127
foglemann
Golden Member

foglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to beholdfoglemann is a splendid one to behold

is Van Exel with us or NY???
Old 02-21-2002, 06:22 PM   #128
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

hell, even if we don't get NVE, this is a great deal.

alright, i'm out of here from work to go home. gonna watch me some ESPN!
Old 02-21-2002, 06:27 PM   #129
foglemann
Golden Member

its just been reported Van Exel, Lafrenz, Avery, and the other guy for Howard, Hardaway, Harvey and first round pick next year, with a million bones. WOW!!!
Old 02-21-2002, 06:29 PM   #130
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Holy Crap! What a great deal!

Doc
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2002, 06:42 PM   #131
BiteMeVescey

BiteMeVescey is on a distinguished road

Van Exel will not be traded for Camby. The only way to have done that was to have made it a 3 way trade. Apparently the rules are now structured to where you can't do those hot shot 'em deals.