Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 12-16-2008, 12:30 AM   #41
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 12-16-2008, 07:36 AM   #42
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

We definately need more rep
Old 12-16-2008, 08:50 AM   #43
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000 View Post
Brilliant...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 10:46 AM   #44
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000 View Post
that is so good.
Old 12-16-2008, 10:56 AM   #45
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaVs 41 BaLler View Post
Everyone in Chicago thought it was funny and said that he deserved it. My teacher saw it and started cracking up in class. He teaches AP U.S History.

And dang Bush has got some crazy dodging skills. I bet they trained him.
Their probably training Obama right now. Their teaching him to dodge bullets.
Edited, and STILL not correct.
Old 12-16-2008, 10:57 AM   #46
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
What could the Secret Service have done? Make them take off their shoes, like in airport security?
I'm with KG on this. It's not about the shoe itself, but that the secret service took sooooooooo long to react. The head of the detail reacted only after the SECOND shoe had already passed Bush. He should have been up after the first shoe.
Old 12-16-2008, 11:16 AM   #47
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

couple o' things...

1) when an arab hits you with the bottom of his shoe, he's basically saying "you're as low as the dirt I walk upon" or something like that -- so the shoe thing is really an attempt to insult, not injure;

2) the rush limbaugh-esque line that this 'shows how great of a job we've done there because look how free they are now' is abject nonsense....i mean, does anybody imagine that someone doing such a thing, or threatening from afar, in the US wouldn't be subject to some pretty stiff punishment? The guy would have been dealt with most severely by Hussein, and it's likely he'll have a really rough go of things with Al Maliki as well....maybe not as swift or as severe, but a different shade of gray and not an altogether different color.

Last edited by alexamenos; 12-16-2008 at 11:19 AM.
alexamenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 09:48 PM   #48
jefelump

jefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to alljefelump is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos View Post
couple o' things...

1) when an arab hits you with the bottom of his shoe, he's basically saying "you're as low as the dirt I walk upon" or something like that -- so the shoe thing is really an attempt to insult, not injure;

2) the rush limbaugh-esque line that this 'shows how great of a job we've done there because look how free they are now' is abject nonsense....i mean, does anybody imagine that someone doing such a thing, or threatening from afar, in the US wouldn't be subject to some pretty stiff punishment? The guy would have been dealt with most severely by Hussein, and it's likely he'll have a really rough go of things with Al Maliki as well....maybe not as swift or as severe, but a different shade of gray and not an altogether different color.
I saw a headline today that said he has a broken arm and ribs, and cuts on his under his eye. So yea, he's being dealt with...

"Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress.. But I repeat myself."
-Mark Twain

'Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,'
--Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .
jefelump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 11:13 PM   #49
wmbwinn
Platinum Member

wmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud of

Quote:
i think we need to think seriously about more stringent shoe control policies in the us, like background checks and five day waiting periods required before one can purchase a new pair of nikes. And Doc Martins? Probably ought to outlaw those all together.

sure, some will argue that shoes don't kill people, angry iraqis with shoes kill people, but I think we need to think more pragmatically and less dogmatically about our size 10 1/2 ammendment rights to have and wear shoes.
Thanks, Alex. You summed it up for me. I wish I could give you positive rep
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." -Thomas Jefferson
wmbwinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2008, 11:51 PM   #50
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
couple o' things...

I'm guessing if he had yelled, "you're as low as dirt . . . " instead of throwing a show, then he'd be dealt with differently. Cause those are different acts.

Quote:
uh, he attacked a visiting president. He should be dealt with severely. But death and broken ribs are not different shades of the same color. One leads to, well, death. The other does not.

Last edited by Usually Lurkin; 12-16-2008 at 11:51 PM.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 04:48 AM   #51
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Really? If someone threw a shoe at you tomorrow, would they go to jail? Throwing a shoe at someone is ATTACKING? God forbid if people start throwing their underwear at people.

Like others have said, one, it illustrates secret service sucks and two, it was lucky for Bush the journalist just wanted to insult and not to injure.

If he really has broken arms, democracy is a joke.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 06:55 AM   #52
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitproof View Post
You must mean like it is up in New York and the guy who was beaten by cops while in Jail. Or the molestations that take place in our prisons every day. I mean TRUE democracy is perfect.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’

Last edited by dude1394; 12-17-2008 at 06:56 AM.
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 08:19 AM   #53
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Really? If someone threw a shoe at you tomorrow, would they go to jail? Throwing a shoe at someone is ATTACKING? God forbid if people start throwing their underwear at people.

Like others have said, one, it illustrates secret service sucks and two, it was lucky for Bush the journalist just wanted to insult and not to injure.

If it's not ATTACKING, then why would the secret service have to do anything?
Old 12-17-2008, 09:25 AM   #54
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Just think about what you just said. You are trying to say that throwing a shoe as hard as you can at an American President is NOT an attack? Put it this way, lets assume both of those shoes hit Bush, and broke his nose, would that be an attack? Dont sit here and say that those shoes could not have broken his nose.

This guy intended on harming OUR President. Simple as that. If he did not want to harm him, then he could have taken off his shoes and made the statement with words, and it would mean the same. What this guy did was try to injure OUR President with what he had left after being searched.

Instead of calling Bush lucky, call the journalist lucky!!!!!!!! Get the "F" out of here with that mess. Like I said, I wish I was there, because it would be hard to pull me off that guy. I would have went directly for his throat...
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 02:00 PM   #55
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

UL/SS,
Well, security matters because it could've been attacking - but it wasn't. The man could've thrown a water balloon and secret service would have had to be on that, too, because it could've been a molotov cocktail.

Seriously, throwing a shoe is an attack? Isn't attacking a head of state of another country grounds to go to war? Should we declare war on Iraq? Was that an assassination attempt on our President?

Get outta here. Personally, I don't see a man throwing a shoe at me as an attack. If we disagree there, we'll never agree on this issue.

--

dude,
Oh, there's corruption and evil everywhere but shouldn't a government atleast pretend to not hurt its own citizens without trial? Especially in highly publicized case like this. Basically, the message, if it's true he's physically beaten, is get in line or get hurt.

Old 12-17-2008, 02:24 PM   #56
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Weapon of Mass Distraction

(how 'bout that economy?)

Old 12-17-2008, 02:57 PM   #57
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Before criticizing the secret service agents, we should first walk a mile in their shoes.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 03:04 PM   #58
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkFTW View Post
Before criticizing the secret service agents, we should first walk a mile in their shoes.

Old 12-17-2008, 03:16 PM   #59
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Weapon of Mass Distraction

(how 'bout that economy?)
Oh for rep to be working.....

Old 12-17-2008, 04:22 PM   #60
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Quote:
Get outta here. Personally, I don't see a man throwing a shoe at me as an attack. If we disagree there, we'll never agree on this issue..
well, if you're so sure that's how the world works, why don't you test it out. Go throw some things at people speaking in public and see what happens.
Old 12-17-2008, 04:30 PM   #61
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I heard a rumor that Nolan Ryan invited that guy to camp to try out for the bull pen.
Old 12-17-2008, 04:59 PM   #62
Arne
Golden Member

Arne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud of

Finally the game is out there:
http://play.sockandawe.com/

I managed 10 in my third try.

From the website: "21.000.000 shoes have been successfully thrown into George W. Bush's face"

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Ron Paul The Revolution - A Manifesto

Last edited by Arne; 12-17-2008 at 05:02 PM.
Arne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 05:52 PM   #63
mavsontnt

mavsontnt is on a distinguished road

Even with a broken arm, this guy could pitch better than anybody on the Rangers !!
mavsontnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 05:53 PM   #64
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usually Lurkin View Post
well, if you're so sure that's how the world works, why don't you test it out. Go throw some things at people speaking in public and see what happens.
Better yet, tell him to just stand there in front of the AAC, and let me throw my size 13 shoes at him...Then, after I hit him with it and his nose is broke, then tell him him he cant press charges because I did not attack him. Tell him to tell the police the exact thing, because for some reason the police will say I attacked this guy..
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2008, 06:26 PM   #65
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And add a "Don't tase me, bro!" to boot.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 05:38 PM   #66
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fscoetdvIr8

haha.

Old 12-19-2008, 06:29 PM   #67
Robillion
Golden Member

Robillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant future

If Russians patrolled our streets for years on end, I had civilian relatives that were killed in the homes and labled collateral damage, and Vladmir Puten was at a press conference in the U.S.... I'd throw a shoe at Vladmir Puten.

There are people over there that hate Bush for other reasons than being an Islamic extremist.

That aside... the secret service should have jumped on that much more. Those shoes could have easily been something much more threatening than an insult..

Last edited by Robillion; 12-19-2008 at 06:35 PM.
Robillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2008, 07:00 PM   #68
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robillion View Post
If Russians patrolled our streets for years on end, I had civilian relatives that were killed in the homes and labled collateral damage, and Vladmir Puten was at a press conference in the U.S.... I'd throw a shoe at Vladmir Puten..
oh good grief. Russians and Putin?
You know there was collateral damage in the revolutionary war. Would you throw a shoe at G. Washington? How about Truman? Churchill? Should Germans and Japanese be throwing shoes at Americans?
Old 12-19-2008, 10:33 PM   #69
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

Yeah, people die, get over it.

Old 12-20-2008, 10:19 AM   #70
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

They like me...they really like me? Journalists....do they actually have a degree for that?

Quote:
Here's part of the exchange:

Zain Verjee: ...But the United States is so loathed!

Condoleezza Rice: The United States is not loathed. The policies of the United States are sometimes not liked. People don't like that we've had to say hard things and do hard things about terrorism. People don't like that we've spoken fiercely for the right of Israel to defend itself at the same time we've worked for a Palestinian State. But I have to go back. So many people in and around when that incident happened told me how embarrassed they were by the fact that that had happened.

Verjee: Do you regret...

Condoleezza Rice: No. Only that the focus of those who were supposed to be reporting history didn't focus on the historical moment which was- This was the president of the United States in Baghdad, for goodness sakes, with the freely elected prime minister in a show of friendship.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 12-20-2008, 11:28 AM   #71
Robillion
Golden Member

Robillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant future

Just saying.... I understand the guy's anger and why he would want to insult Bush... I may not agree with it and I would definitely not tolerate it if I was a secret service agent, but I understand it.
Old 12-20-2008, 11:35 AM   #72
Robillion
Golden Member

Quote:
oh good grief. Russians and Putin?
You know there was collateral damage in the revolutionary war. Would you throw a shoe at G. Washington? How about Truman? Churchill? Should Germans and Japanese be throwing shoes at Americans?

You cannot really compare a war of today to any war of the past. Besides.. what I mean is, put yourself in his shoes, then take one of them off and see what you would do with it (if within your culture throwing a shoe was an insult). It doesn't matter if it was collateral damage or not, if a friend of mine was innocently killed for reasons I did not believe in, then I would be pretty pissed off. While the guy should definitely be punished, it is understandable. At least in my eyes. .. Of course it is my view that we shouldn't be putting ourselves in that situation in the first place.
Old 01-17-2009, 12:23 AM   #73
dude1394
Guru

Quote:

So I guess their democracy is NOT a joke now??

Quote:
Today we learn that those injury reports on the Sadr-loving reporter were bogus.
The AP reported today:

The case's investigating judge has said the journalist was struck about the face and eyes, apparently by security agents who wrestled him to the floor after he hurled his shoes, forcing Bush to duck for cover.

Maitham al-Zeidi was not available to comment on the visit, but another brother, Dhargham, told The Associated Press that he was told the wounds had healed.
Old 01-17-2009, 03:56 PM   #74
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 01-17-2009, 04:11 PM   #75
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

Is there suppose to be a Pikachu?
Also nice the second one hits him.
Old 01-21-2009, 04:24 PM   #76
mcsluggo
Golden Member

mcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant futuremcsluggo has a brilliant future

I like the fact that Bush looks like he is enjoying himself playing dodgeball during this "exchange of ideas".
mcsluggo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2009, 08:06 PM   #77
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

The shoe-bomber now got honored. This is the statue he recieved. Location: Tikrit

Last edited by GermanDunk; 01-29-2009 at 08:06 PM.
GermanDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2009, 11:16 AM   #78
TrippleT123

TrippleT123 is on a distinguished road

throwing shoes in an Islamic culture is a big insult. its like talking about someones mother here in the US
TrippleT123 is offline   Reply With Quote