Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 11-26-2008, 12:39 AM   #1
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future
Default It's Thanksgiving; what are you thankful for?

I am thankful for so much this year, but most of all, I am thankful for this:

His daddy was changing him tonight, and his onesie got stuck on his head. Luke thought it was hysterical! Oh how I love this boy!

I am also thankful for family and friends who have loved and supported us through a difficult pregnancy. I am thankful for a husband who was so patient with me through all of my terrible mood swings, both during pregnancy and after. I am thankful that I have been able to stay home with my baby for the first 12 weeks of his life. I am thankful for the beautiful weather we have had lately. I am thankful that the Mavs are now .500 (who would have thought that would be something to be happy about?!). I am thankful for a place like dallas-mavs.com where I can come and escape reality for a few minutes every now and then. I am thankful for many of the posters here who are so kind, and who in a weird way, seem almost like family even though I've never seen them in person. I hope that each and every one of you have a wonderful, relaxing holiday and that you enjoy eating until you can't eat anymore and that you enjoy and appreciate the time you spend with your family and friends!

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
raefformvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2008, 12:42 AM   #2
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

I am very thankful to have friends and family that love me deeply. I'm not well off by any means, but I am thankful I have a roof over my head, a job and security.

For fun, I am thankful for all the people (the good and the not so good) on this board. I love it and it's a nice outlet to talk about anything and everything on your mind. So thank you all very much.

Have a great Thanksgiving!
Old 11-26-2008, 05:04 AM   #3
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

I'm thankful for www.dallas-mavs.com

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 07:46 AM   #4
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

The last time I saw my oldest brotherlooking healthy was last Thanksgiving last year. So now that he's gone, Thanksgiving really has a different meaning to me. I always looked forward to this holiday.. but not this year. For the first time in my life, I have no interest in seeing my family on Thanksgiving. Truthfully, I'd rather eat Chinese food and sit at home watching football by myself.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 09:03 AM   #5
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 09:56 AM   #6
Arne
Golden Member

Arne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud ofArne has much to be proud of

I'm thankful for all my friends and the fact that my family and I are mostly healthy. I'm thankful for having a life that is blessed with lots of opportunities.

"Truth is treason in the empire of lies." - Ron Paul The Revolution - A Manifesto
Arne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 10:00 AM   #7
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

I'm thankful that I have many things to be thankful for.
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 10:29 AM   #8
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

I am thankful to be a free American and this year, I'm thankful that the elections and all the 2-way hate associated is OVER!!!

We can go on living our lives and look forward to the best of tomorrow.

I am also thankful that my sons are graduating this year and heading off too college. Now we will see just how much my wife and I like each other as we move into the post parent phase...I am thankful that she is a great woman who gives out plenty of grace for this awkward, middle aged fat guy.

I am thankful for the folks on this board, for allowing us to banter about different topics, for allowing us to make stupid comments and yet still come back to make peace.

I am thankful for my Entertainment set-up at the house and the ability to watch some great sports in HD!!!

I am thankful for Black Friday and the opportunity that I will have to contribute to the Retail bailout by actually buying some things on sale. I hear that Target has Guitar Hero World Tour for the Wii at $69 and that Wal-Mart has a Blue Ray DVD player for $129...looks like I'm getting up early on Friday...Not for me, but I believe someone here was shopping for an HDTV...I hear that Circuit City is going to have a Panasonic 1080P 42" Plasma for $899.00 (I have a 58" and 42" Panasonic 720P Plasma and they are freakin AWESOME!!!)

I am thankful for simply being able to be alive and enjoying the days that were created.

Take care friends and even those who hate me...it's all good!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 10:32 AM   #9
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute
Default What I'm MOST thankful for...

Old 11-26-2008, 11:01 AM   #10
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

I am thankful for God, my family, my job, all the local sports teams (minus FC Dallas. just kidding (or am I?)). I'm also thankful for my sports teams being given the opportunity to get knocked out of the first round of the playoffs each year (although I realize the Stars bucked that trend, and to be completely honest the Cowboys were 2nd round participants).

And of course for you guys that put up with me.

edit: The one thing that I'm not thankful for? My Kryptonite.

edit x2: I'm also thankful for Texas College sports teams originating in the 78701 zip code.

edit x3: I'm thankful when people correctly use the word "too".

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 11-26-2008 at 11:19 AM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 12:21 PM   #11
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Does G Walker Bush release a Turkey today ? Wasn´t that Thanksgiving ?
Old 11-26-2008, 02:05 PM   #12
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

that stack is on his way out! and also for raeff's baby!
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 03:14 PM   #13
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

every blessing in my life that I overlook daily
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 04:21 PM   #14
raefformvp
Golden Member

raefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant futureraefformvp has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX View Post
that stack is on his way out! and also for raeff's baby!
aww...that made me smile!

my boy cheering on the Mavs with his Mavs maraca and wearing his Jason Terry headband.
Old 11-26-2008, 04:32 PM   #15
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

That old tube TV I have that was made some time in the 90s.

Last edited by Dirkadirkastan; 11-26-2008 at 04:33 PM.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 05:21 PM   #16
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

I´d like to say thanks to the d-m board members, who helped me making my english way better. Thanks a bunch, dudes ! And to the franchise bringing me innumberable nights without sleep.

It´s worth it.

And

Go Mavs !

p.s. Luke will be a pg with future one time.

Last edited by GermanDunk; 11-26-2008 at 05:28 PM.
GermanDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 05:47 PM   #17
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

HAPPY EARLY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE

see you in two days
Old 11-26-2008, 08:49 PM   #18
mavsgirl4134

mavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to beholdmavsgirl4134 is a splendid one to behold

I am thankful for my wonderful, boyfriend who has been there for me through some really crappy times this year. He's helped me change my attitude on some things and my view on life. He truly is a special person. =) Love him!!

And of course, my family and friends who are amazing. I only wish I could spend more time with them.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!
mavsgirl4134 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 10:29 PM   #19
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

I am thankful for Fresco's #1 Chipotle Quesadillas. Those are very, very good...
I am thankful for my friends and family.. and for the belief that my brother is watching...
I am thankful for baseball, football, and basketball...
I am thankful for this site which has helped me kill alot of time in which I had no other useful way of killing.
I am thankful for many of the wonderful posters on this site over the years... such as KG, mffl, doc, hoopsmeister, smiles, raefformvp, mavsfanfinley, dj, BBL, evil, APE, bayliss, tank, mavsfanforever, dude, mary, chum, U2, jthig, mavdog, flaco, alby, dooby, UL, aex, Ames, 5-0, mavskiki, bookit, rhylan, OutletPass, GMC, dub, thekid, Fidel, jacktruth, reeds, epitome, fcc, thig, veruca, grbh, rakesh, scooter, ummok, sturm und drang, and many, many more....

Have a merry thanksgiving.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 10:35 PM   #20
wmbwinn
Platinum Member

wmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud of

I'm grateful for:
1)a wife that puts up with me and has done so for 16.5 years (those of you who find me annoying have no idea what it is to live with me...)
2)3 children including my first (and probably only) daughter, a strawberry blonde blue eyed genius.
3)opportunity, education, freedom (think of BraveHeart and the 'FREEDOM' scream).
4)Religious Freedom as a subset of Freedom in general
5)Health
6)ability to help extended family, community, etc. Being needed and appreciated.
7)small town bankers, small town values, small town USA

I am never off of work and tomorrow is no different. But, I will be able to work less and see the family more tomorrow. I am grateful for that too.

Happy Thanksgiving.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." -Thomas Jefferson
wmbwinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 10:38 PM   #21
wmbwinn
Platinum Member

wmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
I am thankful for Fresco's #1 Chipotle Quesadillas. Those are very, very good...
I am thankful for my friends and family.. and for the belief that my brother is watching...
I am thankful for baseball, football, and basketball...
I am thankful for this site which has helped me kill alot of time in which I had no other useful way of killing.
I am thankful for many of the wonderful posters on this site over the years... such as KG, mffl, doc, hoopsmeister, smiles, raefformvp, mavsfanfinley, dj, BBL, evil, APE, bayliss, tank, mavsfanforever, dude, mary, chum, U2, jthig, mavdog, flaco, alby, dooby, UL, aex, Ames, 5-0, mavskiki, bookit, rhylan, OutletPass, GMC, dub, thekid, Fidel, jacktruth, reeds, epitome, fcc, thig, veruca, grbh, rakesh, scooter, ummok, sturm und drang, and many, many more....

Have a merry thanksgiving.
Happy Day. I'm glad that you posted twice to list things that are good in your life. Your brother must have been a great person.
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." -Thomas Jefferson
wmbwinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2008, 11:06 PM   #22
raefformvp
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanDunk View Post
I´d like to say thanks to the d-m board members, who helped me making my english way better. Thanks a bunch, dudes ! And to the franchise bringing me innumberable nights without sleep.

It´s worth it.

And

Go Mavs !

p.s. Luke will be a pg with future one time.
no, I believe he will follow in his father's footsteps and play the 2.

I am thankful that I get to eat yummy free food tomorrow. I have lost all but 2 pounds of my pregnancy weight. I have a feeling I'll gain several of those back tomorrow. Oh well, it will be worth it! Happy eating to you all!

Old 11-27-2008, 10:12 AM   #23
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Happy Thanksgiving, you bunch of schmucks!
Old 11-27-2008, 10:36 AM   #24
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

That I'm in Dallas and not the Dirty Jerz.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 11:16 AM   #25
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

I'm thankful for my loving wife, my beautiful daughter, my dog (and sometimes our cats), my family, my friends, my job (especially among layoffs), my boss, my coworkers, my health, basketball, and so much more.

I'm thankful to those on this site that truly make it a great place to "hang out", not just post. And thanks to DJ for starting it all.

And i say thanks to LASIK surgery. Had it done this year, and i'm still loving the results. Contacts are a thing of the past!
Old 11-27-2008, 11:50 AM   #26
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

I'm thankful for my family, friends, health, and being surrounded by those I love and who love me.
Old 11-27-2008, 02:11 PM   #27
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

Right now I am currently thankful for Chris Johnson and Titans D netting me 3 TDs in the first half.
Old 11-27-2008, 03:39 PM   #28
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear about your brother, Murph.

As for me, I'm thankful for my great friends, my health, my school/career success, music, and my sports teams.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2008, 10:06 PM   #29
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Today, among other things, I was very thankful for my mothers cooking, which I missed dearly last year when we went out of town.
Old 11-28-2008, 12:26 AM   #30
fluid.forty.one

I'm thankful to be back home.
Old 11-28-2008, 11:56 AM   #31
Underdog

Default #94, QB-killer

Old 11-28-2008, 01:24 PM   #32
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

that i am not an aggie.