keep dirk, blow up the core, pursue a big-name FA 37 37.00%
keep dirk, blow up the core, pursue a mid-range FA 1 1.00%
blow up everything, pursue a big-name FA 3 3.00%
blow up everything, rebuild 9 9.00%
keep dirk, keep the core, replace/resign Damp 3 3.00%
Voters: 100. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-08-2010, 07:56 PM   #1
Mavericks Rockets Fan

Mavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrazyBoy View Post
its more realistic...
Do you have a particular MLE free agent in mind that you think Dallas would get? Personally, I think Cuban will be going after a big name this summer...
Old 05-09-2010, 08:15 AM   #2
CrazyBoy

CrazyBoy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Rockets Fan View Post
Do you have a particular MLE free agent in mind that you think Dallas would get? Personally, I think Cuban will be going after a big name this summer...
thought about shaq for MLE.
resign haywood (120%)
makes a haywood(30)/shaq(18) center lineup for me.
shaq's a low post threat and could be a starting-center versus certain teams like LA/orlando

i just think the current lineup is "ok" - you guys forget that they came here in mid-season without any preparation or knowledge of RCs playbook
give them the time they need and only do some little adjustments, i.e. re-sign gooden

its not that i wouldn't mind having a wade or lebron here, i just think this wont happen cause dallas isnt in the right position to do those deals
and personally i think JJ isnt the right choice for us (another jumpshooter) furthermore the iggy/(brand) deal sounds great. but hes just an excellent slasher - his shootings are really bad.
why searching for a SG that can either shoot or slash, when you have roddy that can do both better then these two? ok its some kind of a gamble to trust in roddy but the market didnt deliver the right material we need and could affort

PS: these thoughts only work out if RC reconsider his idea of training roddy into a real PG otherweise we really need a SG :/ or we switch kidd to SG und roddy to PG like rick done often in the season. Unfortunately this will cut down kidds resting minutes

Last edited by CrazyBoy; 05-09-2010 at 08:25 AM.
CrazyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
<clutch tagging>, <tea bagging>, clutchxpert#41