keep dirk, blow up the core, pursue a mid-range FA 1 1.00%
blow up everything, pursue a big-name FA 3 3.00%
blow up everything, rebuild 9 9.00%
keep dirk, keep the core, replace/resign Damp 3 3.00%
Voters: 100. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-08-2010, 11:08 PM   #1
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

^ thats what I was thinking. Joe is the overall better player though (or at least I think so, no sure after watching these playoffs)

BEAT LA
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 11:15 PM   #2
KINGBEEF

KINGBEEF is a jewel in the roughKINGBEEF is a jewel in the roughKINGBEEF is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by badfish22 View Post
^ thats what I was thinking. Joe is the overall better player though (or at least I think so, no sure after watching these playoffs)
trust me he plays the exact same during the year as he has during the playoffs. Actually I don't think ATL will let him go anyways but, He's pretty much a jump shooter in my book. I'm just ready to get a player that takes it to the hole
Old 05-10-2010, 02:00 PM   #3
wilmtalk

wilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to beholdwilmtalk is a splendid one to behold

First of all we need to dump Damp. We can not even afford to have him as the two post, perhaps as the third for the min. Terry is a question mark. He would be good to have on the team but only if the coach would not give him big min unless he was hot. He is a libility otherwise. Roddy needs to be ready to play the point by the playoffs. The main thing is to get rid of some of the unidementional players we can not afford to have so many on the roster. Terry, JJB, Damp, and yes Kidd. Although I don't think we should get rid of him. This is still a good core. We need to resign Haywood that is really important.
wilmtalk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
<clutch tagging>, <tea bagging>, clutchxpert#41