Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Political Arena

Old 10-22-2004, 04:22 PM   #1
Road Rage

Road Rage is on a distinguished road
Default Some responses to Britain's "Operation Clark County"

This was the deal where addresses of undecided voters in Ohio were given to Brits so they could write them and tell them why they should vote for Kerry. The linked page below has some of the reponses.

Dear Limey ***holes
Road Rage is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-22-2004, 04:27 PM   #2
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE:Some responses to Britain's "Operation Clark County"

I particularly liked this one......

Have you not noticed that Americans don't give two shits what Europeans think of us? Each email someone gets from some arrogant Brit telling us why to NOT vote for George Bush is going to backfire, you stupid, yellow-toothed pansies ... I don't give a rat's ass if our election is going to have an effect on your worthless little life. I really don't. If you want to have a meaningful election in your crappy little island full of shitty food and yellow teeth, then maybe you should try not to sell your sovereignty out to Brussels and Berlin, dipshit. Oh, yeah - and brush your ***damned teeth, you filthy animals.
Wading River, NY

Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2004, 04:28 PM   #3
Drbio
Banned

Default RE: Some responses to Britain's "Operation Clark County"

Hoo Rah!

Real Americans aren't interested in your pansy-ass, tea-sipping opinions. If you want to save the world, begin with your own worthless corner of it.
Texas, USA

Old 10-22-2004, 04:29 PM   #4
Drbio
Banned

An enlightened dimocrat?

I just read a hilarious proposal to involve your readership in the upcoming US presidential election. At least, I'm hoping that it is genius satire. Nothing will do more to undermine the Democratic cause in Ohio than having patronising Brits wander around Clark County telling people how to vote. Just, for a second, imagine if the Washington Post sent folks from Ohio to do the same in Oxfordshire. I'm saying this as a Democrat, and as someone who has spent the last few years in the UK. That is, with all due respect. Please, please, be rational, and move slowly away from the self-defeating hubris.
United States

Old 10-22-2004, 04:32 PM   #5
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Some responses to Britain's "Operation Clark County"

I spent much of the last week around the brit while down in Cancun....The one thing I've come away with from this vacation is this: Thank God I'm an American.....

Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2004, 04:33 PM   #6
Drbio
Banned

Some of those are pure gems. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]