Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 11-02-2003, 08:35 PM   #1
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of
Default Mavs in High Definition!

The Mavs game was broadcast on HDnet last night. Unbelievable. Anbody else see this broadcast? You can see the gloss on the floor the picture is so clear.....and this is on a 65 inch tv. Also, the game didn't have any commercials and you could see the arena live during timeouts. Good stuff. Here is another reason to be a Mavs fan. I am going to email Cuban to let him know how much I appreciate it.
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2003, 08:43 PM   #2
ReDIRKulous
Golden Member

ReDIRKulous is on a distinguished road
Default RE:Mavs in High Definition!

I would like to see a screen grab of it. Anyone see one?
There is nothing wrong with criticizing a team if your points are valid. But most of the armchair coaches on this board talk pseudo-basketball-ese and make results oriented comments as if they actually have an understanding of the game at the pro level. Most of the comments are based on disappointment from unrealistic expectations or the most ludicrous notion that you sitting in your barc-o-lounger knows more about how to win basketball games than Nelson. Just not gonna happen, boysan.-TwoDeep3
ReDIRKulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2003, 08:45 PM   #3
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Mavs in High Definition!

Where did you go to see it? I want to see what all the fuss is about.
Old 11-02-2003, 10:27 PM   #4
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally posted by: dirno2000
Where did you go to see it? I want to see what all the fuss is about.
Murph's house.
Old 11-02-2003, 10:37 PM   #5
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light

i wish the HD feed was available to CBS..because it kind of sucks for me..i have an off air tuner but no directv or dish HD STB

In essence, only viewers in and around Dallas with HDNet were able to watch the game..which is maybe a few thousand people
rakesh.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2003, 09:34 AM   #6
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

MavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura aboutMavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura about

I don't have HDTV, but the picture was still clear on CBS and it was in wide-screen. I thought it was a very nice touch, they should do that in every broadcast now.
MavsFanatik33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2003, 09:48 AM   #7
mavsfan4life

mavsfan4life is on a distinguished road

I know man, that was crazy awsome! I had the surround sound on and everything! This is what I call, technology!
Old 11-03-2003, 10:57 AM   #8
bogey
Banned

bogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the rough

Was that channel 21?
bogey is offline   Reply With Quote