Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 10-02-2003, 11:39 PM   #1
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default happy 5x10x10

to Psychodelic and Myself (thank you, thank you)

Two new senior members
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-02-2003, 11:46 PM   #2
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Psychedelic Fuzz is on a distinguished road
Default RE: happy 5x10x10

here's to 5x10^2 more. cheers!
[img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]

Psychedelic Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2003, 11:47 PM   #3
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute
Default happy 5x10x10

Congrats to both of you!
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2003, 11:49 PM   #4
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold
Default happy 5x10x10

Hey WTG you two. [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]
Old 10-02-2003, 11:52 PM   #5
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default happy 5x10x10

Congrats!
Old 10-02-2003, 11:53 PM   #6
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats to you both!!
Old 10-02-2003, 11:54 PM   #7
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of
Default happy 5x10x10

Well done EL & Pfuzz...

I'll drink to your accomplishment. here here!
Old 10-03-2003, 12:15 AM   #8
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough

i'm not very good at math...but congratulations...for whatever!

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2003, 10:40 AM   #9
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Congrats, Erica and Psyche.

[img]i/expressions/rose.gif[/img] and [img]i/expressions/beer.gif[/img]

Old 10-03-2003, 10:47 AM   #10
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default happy 5x10x10

umm..EL Fudge...
sorry, I had a cookie flashback from my younger years

congrats psycho and EL
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2003, 06:06 PM   #11
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice
Default happy 5x10x10

Excellent work...right from day one by both of you !! Newbies no more !!!!!!!!

You're both highly appreciated from this keyboard....now do either of you have a twin ?
Old 10-03-2003, 06:19 PM   #12
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default happy 5x10x10

Quote:
Originally posted by: OutletPass
Excellent work...right from day one by both of you !! Newbies no more !!!!!!!!

You're both highly appreciated from this keyboard....now do either of you have a twin ?
Can't talk for psycho, but I do. We dont talk about her though; she's a little strange. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2003, 09:46 PM   #13
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light

Great job by 2X5X10X10
Old 10-05-2003, 11:36 AM   #14
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

MavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura aboutMavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura about
Default happy 5x10x10

I'm gonna be there soon too....
MavsFanatik33 is offline   Reply With Quote